UT - Gwyneth Paltrow sued over ski collision at Deer Valley Resort in 2016 - trial, March 2023 *GP Not Guilty* #2

100% agree. I was searching my conscience yesterday cause one of the LawTubers was reprimanding folks for their criticism and vitriol towards this guy. Saying we all live in glasshouses etc and how emotional these trials are for all involved.

But TS wasn’t just using Ramon’s account of the collision, he himself said he was hit from behind by a screaming woman and flew forward and only saw snow before everything went black. This was a blatant lie IMO and the 8 jurors who sat through this trial agreed. So he’s a liar and a grifter! This has nothing to do with dementia. In fact it was proven he doesn’t have dementia - was never diagnosed with dementia. Someone with dementia does not galavant across the globe. He concocted this whole thing with his buddy to fleece GP and to be in the spotlight. He also enjoys the attention from being a “victim.” He LOVED holding court at the presser after the verdict.
he was loving that presser just like he did at the very beginning when media gathered to hear he and his team. He has a sick need for attention and keeps repeating after the trial that now he cant go on dating sites anymore.

Juror says he was speaking his truth! Lol. Karmic Justice for Jenny.
that family has a lot of healing to do. Can you imagine the stuff said about Jenny from the stand by the sisters including one calling her "broken"??? If she was so broken why was she the one that flew to dad's rescue when girlfriend/travel partner ghosted him on the plane???

I too wonder what she said to TS on exiting the courtroom. It was two or three words at most and it didn't look like F off or anything derogatory to me so I am betting on something innocuous like "good luck" "best wishes" or maybe "nice try"

{ETA just saw a statement from TS saying she said "I wish you well". Classier than I probably would have been JS]
and his reply "thank you DEAR"....He will be reliving that moment forever. I think he went into her on purpose.

'He was telling his truth, and I think unfortunately some of that has been distorted due to some other factors.

'But I do think that he did not intend to tell a truth that wasn't his truth.

'In the back of my mind, yes, this woman is an actress, and I took that into account, but I didn't feel that she had a reason to lie under oath.

'She's always in the spotlight, so she always has to be honest.'

Telling his truth??? She always has to be honest??? <modsnip> The sensible ones keep quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:
he was loving that presser just like he did at the very beginning when media gathered to hear he and his team. He has a sick need for attention and keeps repeating after the trial that now he cant go on dating sites anymore.
I think you may be right that he was primarily attention seeking. His drug seeking and many many visits to the doctors makes this apparent. I think there was also evidence he exaggerated his distress to get more attention during these visits.

Regarding Jenny, yeah I think there was already a significant rupture between the 2 older sisters and Jenny. They’re not as close as they wanted us to think. Many dysfunctional families pretend to be close but usually it’s hollow or enmeshment. JMO

I think what pushed me over the edge was watching him in court. He looked so dang proud of himself and quite honestly he looked insincere. His facial expressions made me dislike him even more. JMHO

Telling his truth??? She always has to be honest??? <modsnip>. The sensible ones keep quiet.
It's bizarre. We live in this post-modernist world of social construction where everybody has "their truth." It's ironic to hear about "Terry's truth" from a member of a jury that is charged with finding the ONE truth. In reality, Sanderson outright lied in the hope of financial gain. Terry should be publicly labeled as a liar and extortionist. The juror, who is charged with finding the truth, should say that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's bizarre. We live in this post-modernist world of social construction where everybody has "their truth." It's ironic to hear about "Terry's truth" from a member of a jury that is charged with finding the ONE truth. In reality, Sanderson outright lied in the hope of financial gain. Terry should be publicly labeled as a liar and extortionist. The juror, who is charged with finding the truth, should say that.
agree however by virtue of that 100% responsible the jury was in effect telling him to his face "we did not believe you" so I guess his "truth" did not pass the test. I hate that phrase. Sisters used it constantly for their sister Jenny like she is some zombie living in another world with a "different truth".

I think you may be right that he was primarily attention seeking. His drug seeking and many many visits to the doctors makes this apparent. I think there was also evidence he exaggerated his distress to get more attention during these visits.

Regarding Jenny, yeah I think there was already a significant rupture between the 2 older sisters and Jenny. They’re not as close as they wanted us to think. Many dysfunctional families pretend to be close but usually it’s hollow or enmeshment. JMO
Seeking attention for medical issues but also posting vacation photos on social media ziplining and riding camels. Wanted to have it both ways and was so smug about it at trial.

Well, I was thoroughly entertained by that trial.

When is season 2?? (joke)

Too bad TS cannot do some jail time for attempted fraud and wasting court time.

YouTube has a blurb where he’s speaking to the media, post trial.

Last edited:
Too bad TS cannot do some jail time for attempted fraud and wasting court time.

YouTube has a blurb where he’s speaking to the media, post trial.

This fraudster & criminal definitely deserves jail time. The time taken in court re: this case should have instead been used to try actual crimes - instead of this nonsense.

And, GP was way too nice to this guy re: her final comment(s). She should have either ignored him, or publicly told him off. He would have definitely deserved that - at the least.

This fraudster & criminal definitely deserves jail time. The time taken in court re: this case should have instead been used to try actual crimes - instead of this nonsense.

And, GP was way too nice to this guy re: her final comment(s). She should have either ignored him, or publicly told him off. He would have definitely deserved that - at the least.
Maybe she really said "I wish you hell".

Telling his truth??? She always has to be honest??? <modsnip> The sensible ones keep quiet.
I've just watched the interview of this juror. She didn't say quite what she was reported to have said. She seems like a very thoughtful and intelligent juror. The bit about GP 'having to be honest' seems to have been paraphrasing a part when she was simply saying that GP would be the one who would most likely have reason to believe that her every action might well be witnessed, or captured on some video somewhere, so there would have seemed to be no point in lying about something like this.

Mr. Sanderson says crash case suit was not worth it!!

Really? his attorneys should have known it was not winnable just based on those pictures that came out of him galavanting around the world: they led him down the path- giving him lots of encouragement --( it probably didn't take much because he was frothing at the mouth just thinking of suing a celebrity)-- As we all know a personal injury case is all about damages and those pics negated those damages

He should sue his attorneys LOL

Mr. Sanderson says crash case suit was not worth it!!

Really? his attorneys should have known it was not winnable just based on those pictures that came out of him galavanting around the world: they led him down the path- giving him lots of encouragement --( it probably didn't take much because he was frothing at the mouth just thinking of suing a celebrity)-- As we all know a personal injury case is all about damages and those pics negated those damages

He should sue his attorneys LOL
that Sykes team were opportunists for sure. He went through a few lawyers before he found them to take the case. They are in my opinion very low level lawyers and I hate to inform Sykes but most country lawyers are much more refined and professional that he will ever be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back