NY - Former President Donald Trump charged with 34 criminal counts of falsifying business records, Apr 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that he will do prison time for any of the cases. He probably, if convicted of any of them, will be sentenced to home confinement which would work out great for him if he decided to live at Bedminster where he has a golf course right there... My hope is that he will be convicted and held accountable for his crimes. I don't care if he gets prison time or not. JUST GET OUT OF OUR LIVES!! lol JMO
The most important thing is that he must not be allowed to run for any office in the government but right now they say if he is indicted or even convicted for any of these crimes, he can still run for, and be elected to the presidency (God forbid)

The most important thing is that he must not be allowed to run for any office in the government but right now they say if he is indicted or even convicted for any of these crimes, he can still run for, and be elected to the presidency (God forbid)

These charges -- JMOO -- will almost ensure his reelection.

Trump thrives on negative media attention.

If the media would just stop covering him -- he'd fade away into obscurity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892