Did Morphey know what he was involved in?

Yes, it's also known as 159th Street and IL-7, but after the bridge it becomes Renwick. I know, very confusing. If you look, IL-7 turns and goes south down IL-53 at the end of the bridge.

We call it the 9th Street bridge or "the bridge to Romeoville" LOL.

There is another bridge about a mile south that has been out of order for years. I think it is either Division or Caton Farm Rd that used to extend east of Rte 53 and over the River. The road is deserted, and no traffic. You can't get on the bridge anymore, because it is one of the old bridges that spun open and they have it permanently spun open for barge traffic.

Anyway, the area is desolate and probably easy to dump from the side. I have no idea of the shore, if it drops off, or is a gradual decline, but much of that area of the river has been dredged deep for barge traffic.

Regarding would the body float, there were stories earlier about missing scuba weights from DP's house.

There is another bridge about a mile south that has been out of order for years. I think it is either Division or Caton Farm Rd that used to extend east of Rte 53 and over the River. The road is deserted, and no traffic. You can't get on the bridge anymore, because it is one of the old bridges that spun open and they have it permanently spun open for barge traffic.

Anyway, the area is desolate and probably easy to dump from the side. I have no idea of the shore, if it drops off, or is a gradual decline, but much of that area of the river has been dredged deep for barge traffic.

Regarding would the body float, there were stories earlier about missing scuba weights from DP's house.

That's the old Division Street bridge.

If you approach it from the IL-171 side, there's a lot of residential areas there then the closer you get to it, you'll see it's the Lockport Water Reclamation plant. It is also the Lockport Dog Pound. My mom had to go there to get her lost dog once. She said it was weird because it was 3 or 4 cages and she's used to the City of Chicago Pound... LOL .

If you approach the Division Street bridge form the IL-53 side, it's desolate and heavily wooded. It think it's a forest preserve on that side now.

By analyzing the mud, wouldn't they be able to get a better idea of where it came from and thus, a better idea of where to search?

You bet. And I bet they pinned down exactly where Stacy's phone pinged at 9pm.

I see this was already posted earlier, but I'll leave it anyway, you all are moving fassssttt!!

Anyway, it appears the brother told his friend on the very night Stacy disappeared before anyone knew about it! 10/28.

fran

I see this was already posted earlier, but I'll leave it anyway, you all are moving fassssttt!!

Anyway, it appears the brother told his friend on the very night Stacy disappeared before anyone knew about it! 10/28.

fran

I can hardly wait to hear Brodsky's explanation about that.

Wow! That certainly does back up Tom's account of things, doesn't it?! His friend came off as quite credible. I think Tom is the smoking gun in this case.

I honestly thought it quite touching at the end of the interview, the friend said he wished everyone would back up his friend because of all the bad press he's been getting. He honestly had tears. :(

fran

Wow! That certainly does back up Tom's account of things, doesn't it?! His friend came off as quite credible. I think Tom is the smoking gun in this case.

I agree. DP played everyone for fools, but maybe the person with the most visible ' foolish life' in many ways will prove to be his downfall.

Praying that Thomas Morphey receives the help he needs to get healthy and is honest with LE. I want to see DP go down for the murders and other crimes I believe he has committed.

Maria

I think that Thomas is safe, healthy and secure. He has a wonderful friend and neighbor in WALTER..IN the interview Walter says I wish all the neighbors or whole neighborhood would come forward to support Thomas..another neighbor did when she told reporters about his lwan and the Chritmas decorations that wow the neighborhood each year..Thomas sounds like a recovered person to me that is valued by his neighbors and friends..can Drew say as much?

I think that Cassandra, Sharon, Thomas and the clergy person will be the true heros in this..sorry Drew just because you were a cop doesn't mean people beleive you....Drew the hammer is coming down..will someone please get those poor children out of that house..the last thing they need to see is their Dad being arrested for their Mom's death.

I honestly thought it quite touching at the end of the interview, the friend said he wished everyone would back up his friend because of all the bad press he's been getting. He honestly had tears. :(

fran
Yes, I agree it was touching. He is truly worried about his friend and how people are characterizing him. I would like to see Tom's neighborhood and friends in the media backing him up, too. If they can provide more insight into his true character, it would help bolster his account of what took place.

I think that they will come forward..if they aren't afraid of Drew's connections...one neighbor came forward before this saying how beautiful his lawn is and his Christmas decorations always wow the neighborhood.
Doesn't sound like a person who was off his rocker on that Sunday..sounds like he knows exactly what he did while in Drew's company. I think he did tell all to the LE and they have him in a safe house..not hospital...and that he has never had memory lapses but his friend's safety and his own are important now, so LE says memory lapses to the source..that's what LE want egotistical Drew to beleive.

WOW, what a twist to this story. I should be shocked, but somehow am not knowing what kind of person DP is. (CL)

I am sure the LE have Tom somewhere safe now and he is receiving some type of in-house counseling. Speculation will run rampant on whether these memory lapses are real as is normal for alcoholics or something LE wants DP to believe.

I noticed that a "Starbucks" has been the place that DP and Tom went to that night. Has that been confirmed? Wonder if that's why DP wore that scarf, so anyone at that place wouldn't recognize him or anyone in the area of where Rossetto lived??

I posted the Starbucks..I have to admit this was either something from Greta where veiwers post or from findstacypeterson.com....but it seems that the people involved narrowed it down to a Starbucks..I think it was at findstacypeterson.com...there are 5 Starbucks in the area, is what another poster said..

Yoou know that may be right Littledeer..Drew didn't want his face seen...and there were probably other people there then...hmmm..Plus I would think Starbucks would have security cameras inhouse...plus be able to talk to employees that worked that shift.

It seems most people that have anything bad to say about Tom was from a few years back. Old neighbors and such. I think the new neighbors are probably lumping Tom with Drew. Dee posted earlier that she saw his rap sheet and there was nothing drug related, it was all alchohol. Even Kathleen Savio's nephew who used to party with Tom came across as though he really liked the guy and said that yeah, Tom liked to drink. We all did.

I posted the Starbucks..I have to admit this was either something from Greta where veiwers post or from findstacypeterson.com....but it seems that the people involved narrowed it down to a Starbucks..I think it was at findstacypeterson.com...there are 5 Starbucks in the area, is what another poster said..

At 7 p.m., Peterson met his stepbrother, Tom Morphey, at a local Starbucks and discussed "the problems he was having with Stacy and how to dispose of the problem," the source said.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/sneed/673072,CST-NWS-SNEED29.article

So we know now we have a 8 to 9 hour time frame for DP doing whatever with Stacy. (Based on 10:00 AM phone call from Bruce to 7:00 p.m. @ Starbucks).

Does anyone know if the house had a basement or not?

Thanks SuziQ...I just couldn't remember where I saw or read that..I have my first Holiday weekend quests arriving tomorrow and I'm logged in but I'm jumping around the house and the internet....need I say more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back