Did Morphey know what he was involved in?

There was also an order of protection filed 1-1-1993 against him by a Janet M. Burbank. I wonder if that was his wife?

ETA: it was filed at the DuPage County Clerk's office in Wheaton, IL.

Well he's got a lot of domestic violence incidents on there and one DUI NOTHING like what Brodsky is trying to smear him with. I don't see ANY warrants there, but maybe there's something on there that I don't see or hasn't hit public record yet...

Do you see his Wife's name on anything you have, so we can see if she's living, missing, dead?

There was also an order of protection filed 1-1-1993 against him by a Janet M. Burbank. I wonder if that was his wife?

ETA: it was filed at the DuPage County Clerk's office in Wheaton, IL.

You're quick, thanks!

My only problem with Tom's story is how did he know it was Stacy who he carried out? According to his friend he seen him afterwards. Stacy wasn't listed as missing at that point. Maybe I never read or heard the article right.....????

I'm sure he did help Drew. No doubt in my mind. But......he tried to commit suicide the next day & I'm not so certain he never knew it was her all along & he helped Drew.

I don't think it's been explained how TM knew it was Stacy in the box. But, back on page 6 I posted my opinion in detail. I think that during the time DP and TM were in the coffee shop that Sunday night, DP told Tm that Stacy had left him, had been having an affair with Scott Rossetto, had asked DP for a divorce, etc. Maybe DP even expressed anger about Stacy. So the subject of Stacy is on TM's mind. After picking up that container and the container feeling warm to the touch, he immediately thinks "a body" and remembers DP's story of Stacy leaving him and puts two and two together. The next day his suspicions are confirmed with the report that Stacy is missing and he attempts suicide.

This may be why Thomas' friend was so emotional in his interview the other day. This is a guy who got in trouble years previously, has been trying to get his life together, just lost his job, and now he has a step-brother dragging him into his evil ways, trying to put suspicion on him and having his mouth-piece disparge him before the entire country!

IMO, DP will stop at NOTHING to get his way!

Where is Stacy, Drew?:furious:

fran

I wish we knew for sure what time Tom confessed to Walter. I tend to believe that it was immediately after Drew dropped him off. 11PMi ish on the 28th. So that would be before Stacy was reported missing. But other outlets have confused AM with PM

I don't think it's been explained how TM knew it was Stacy in the box. But, back on page 6 I posted my opinion in detail. I think that during the time DP and TM were in the coffee shop that Sunday night, DP told Tm that Stacy had left him, had been having an affair with Scott Rossetto, had asked DP for a divorce, etc. Maybe DP even expressed anger about Stacy. So the subject of Stacy is on TM's mind. After picking up that container and the container feeling warm to the touch, he immediately thinks "a body" and remembers DP's story of Stacy leaving him and puts two and two together. The next day his suspicions are confirmed with the report that Stacy is missing and he attempts suicide.

Didn't DP say something to TM about helping to 'get rid of his problem?'

IMO, it was after moving the box, TM went home and THOUGHT about it, and realized what he just MAY have done.

I honestly feel sorry for him. He's been dragged into this by his 'evil' step-brother.

JMHO
fran

I wish we knew for sure what time Tom confessed to Walter. I tend to believe that it was immediately after Drew dropped him off. 11PMi ish on the 28th. So that would be before Stacy was reported missing. But other outlets have confused AM with PM

Well, if anyone has a tv guide for that time period, it was during the 7th inning of a World Series game. IIRC, his friend said 10:00.

Does that help?

fran

Peterson relative defended by friend
Pal says relative was allegedly paid by cop
By Matthew Walberg and Erika Slife |Tribune staff reporters
November 30, 2007
This is a new article that answers or addresses alot of the most recent questions.
"Drew Peterson allegedly paid a relative to help him move a large rectangular container from a bedroom Oct. 28, the day that his wife, Stacy Peterson, disappeared from their Bolingbrook home, a friend of the relative said Thursday.

Walter Martineck, 40, of Bolingbrook, told the Tribune that on Oct. 29, Drew Peterson's relative tried to get rid of the money he said was payment for helping Drew Peterson remove the plastic tub. Drew Peterson's relative wanted to give it to Martineck, he said. Hours later, the relative allegedly tried to commit suicide, and Martineck said he went to the state police with his friend's story."

Only Janet M Burbank's 1993 Order of Protection...

And no missing person report on her that I can see. Is Brodsky spouting off more BS?

Ten years ago would have been 1997. See any marriage records?

Drew Peterson's attorney said Thomas Morphey's wife disappeared 10 years ago.

fran

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_v...l=/sections/earlyshow/videoplayer500202.shtml
We do need to find out if Brodsky is blowing smoke or if this is true. Although, I think we realize that his camp will do or say anything by now...if they can't come up with anything to back this up...it will be huge. This is an insinuation that Tom has something to do with another missing person, imo. That is pretty serious.

I did notice Brodsky backed away from saying that Tom had previous suicide attempts after the scathing letter last night from Tom's sister denying those attempts in her email to Greta.

We do need to find out if Brodsky is blowing smoke or if this is true. Although, I think we realize that his camp will do or say anything by now...if they can't come up with anything to back this up...it will be huge. This is an insinuation that Tom has something to do with another missing person, imo. That is pretty serious.

I did notice Brodsky backed away from saying that Tom had previous suicide attempts after the scathing letter last night from Tom's sister denying those attempts in her email to Greta.

Couldn't you see Drew saying, "I helped you, so you have to help me..."

Couldn't you see Drew saying, "I helped you, so you have to help me..."

I think Brodsky is a loose cannon and stupid to boot!!

How do we know that DP didn't 'disappear' Tom's missing wife too? He's the only sociopath that we know of in the bunch. Now he's tied to THREE missing women: Stacy, her mother Christie, and his step-brother's wife.

Maybe Tom told his wife something about DP's dirty business dealings or worse that DP couldn't have getting out.. Tom was probably a sidekick during the 80's.

I can't get the CBS videos to play on my system.
Could someone expand a little more on what Brodsky said?
Thanks - i.b.

His exact quote:

JOEL BRODSKY: "We've learned as of yesterday that Tom Morphey's wife vanished ten years ago and hasn't been seen since."

Well Joel, where was Drew P at that time?
That would be MY question, too!! How funny that in Brodsky's attempt to discredit Tom...he could be leading LE to yet another body associated to Drew. Hmmmm...he needs to check out things before he opens his mouth to the media anymore. He is worse than Drew is!! LOL :loser:

Thanks, ACR
I saw your question the other day and maybe you didn't see my answer.
Yes, and Yes. :cool:

So far , and very unsuccessfully I might add, Joel Brodsky has tried to discredit, Tom, Stacy and Cassandra's time of reporting the crime, Dr Baden, put words in the mouth fo the other doctor, ,,,but he has only been successful in discrediting himself. Drew you better put a muzzle on your lawyer before someone does a Goldman and starts suing him and you.

Brodsky is blowing smoke to try to deflect form people learning too much out about Drew....it is sort of like answering a question with a question..only he uses character assignation instead. Mr Brodsky please duly note the character of your client.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back