*Crime-related TV shows to watch TODAY!*

I watch on Hulu & it mostly deals with how a case is researched thru the years & how they eventually come to some kind of conclusion. Also there is story about the people involved. For example they go thru the process of how they came to ID a Jane Doe.
Thanks- sounds interesting

I haven't seen the Murdaugh Murders movie that just aired. Would anyone who has care to share their impressions?

I just discovered good show called: Accused: Guilty or innocent
It is on A&E----it is about someone accused of a crime,----from the
perspective of the Defendant and their lawyer----
The case starts with allegations of the crime---and preparations
for trial thru to the conclusion of the case. I think the people
are not actors---trial scenes are edited--for example, an opening
statement is very short- less than 5 minutes--

I’ve watched these too and the episode that’s on now is another interesting one.
Last week the retired guy killed the trespasser and I felt for him but his lawyer should have tried to get him a deal.

I’ve watched these too and the episode that’s on now is another interesting one.
Last week the retired guy killed the trespasser and I felt for him but his lawyer should have tried to get him a deal.
I am watching the show now- I love this show---, I am watching the case of Bradley Hillious on trial for murdering his wife Amanda. Brad was having an affair and he had an argument with his wife before she allegedly fell down the stairs. The prosecution alleges he murdered her. she had lots of injuries all over her body. Thing is, the closing arguments are cut off (edited) so you don't really hear a lot of it. What I did hear, the prosecutor gave a strong closing but the defense did not. I am sure there was more than the one minute of the closing by the defense which they showed. What stood out for me was the condition of the stairs: if you saw those stairs you would believe she could have sustained all those injuries on those stairs, but I don't know if the defense emphasized that- I would have blown up a photo of those stairs. Maybe the defense did- don't know. anyway I have never watched a program from the defense perspective. It is interesting for sure.

Did you watch this episode?

I am watching the show now- I love this show---, I am watching the case of Bradley Hillious on trial for murdering his wife Amanda. Brad was having an affair and he had an argument with his wife before she allegedly fell down the stairs. The prosecution alleges he murdered her. she had lots of injuries all over her body. Thing is, the closing arguments are cut off (edited) so you don't really hear a lot of it. What I did hear, the prosecutor gave a strong closing but the defense did not. I am sure there was more than the one minute of the closing by the defense which they showed. What stood out for me was the condition of the stairs: if you saw those stairs you would believe she could have sustained all those injuries on those stairs, but I don't know if the defense emphasized that- I would have blown up a photo of those stairs. Maybe the defense did- don't know. anyway I have never watched a program from the defense perspective. It is interesting for sure.

Did you watch this episode?

Yes and there was a lot of moving parts. 17 injuries to her head sounds like too much from one fall.

It's a great show!

It's a great show!
Yes it is - I am hooked on it!!! I love true crime but ID and oxygen have so many re-runs- I have seen some of those episodes too many times- I am glad I found this show! This channel, A&E also has a show "court cam"- snippets of what goes in with different cases in court- also interesting

JFK on Disney Plus. Video from November 22, 1963 and interviews with Jacki Kennedy's secret security bodyguard, parade watchers, reporters, etc.

The Kelly Seigler program “Prosecuting Evil” is on Oxy again now. I was quite impressed with the first episode as I am her and the cold case show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back