Found Deceased MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona, 31 Mar 2023 *arrest* #2

Just gutted ... I know we all believed he was responsible. Her babies ... family ... heartbroken. Honestly, I just don't get it ... what makes them think, again and again and again ... that killing their wives/girlfriends is the answer to the issues. I mean really, how often do they get away with it? Too often IMO. Godspeed Madi. He won't get your babies. MOO
And again and again and again, over and over we see these guys think they will get away with it.
I'm glad we live in a civilized society where convicts aren't tortured but it does feel unfair when they get to sit in a comfy prison and order snacks, have jobs, friends, etc. I don't know what the answer is. I know in other countries they have, as a culture, more respect for each other and life, more fear of public shame & ostracization without the deterrent of the death penalty. Obviously, going by our current crime rate, it isn't working. I know crime overall is down, but I think the rates of murders within families and mass shootings are increasing.
How to get a society to have more respect for life in general and find a deterrent of ANY kind? Nothing seems to be enough to keep people from committing these crimes. I don't know. I wish I did.

JUN 8, 2023
Fravel was taken into custody and is being held at the Winona County Jail on suspicion of second-degree murder. The Winona Police Department said human remains were found earlier in the day "in some brush off Highway 43" near the town of Mabel, which is about an hour south of Winona near the Iowa border. As early as April, investigators had zeroed in on that area.

So if they zeroed in on that area in April, maybe he wasn't the one who told them where to find her. I'm hoping he didn't, because a confession may get him out of prison faster.

I think identification can be made through dental records, which won't take long, so I would suspect that a positive ID will be announced today at the 1PM press conference and charges will likely be updated at that time also.

Just like Caroline Crouch in Greece, I don't understand how these men are so lucky and blessed to have these beautiful families, and just destroy it all.

These children lose both parents. I hope their lives will be filled with so much love, overflowing with love, always.

So if they zeroed in on that area in April, maybe he wasn't the one who told them where to find her. I'm hoping he didn't, because a confession may get him out of prison faster.
I’m wondering if the area she was found was searched before. The LE & other organizers were so diligent, I have to wonder if she might have been moved there once the area was “cleared”.

I’m thankful she was found, for the sake of all who knew & loved her. May she rest in peace.

Waiting to see how close I was on the predictions I made back in thread #1 on April 15th.

9) Unplanned and sudden act of violence solely by the perpetrator with subsequent disposal of the body, on public or private property frequented or familiar to the perpetrator;

10) Unplanned and sudden act of violence solely by the perpetrator with subsequent disposal of the body, perhaps on private property within one (1) mile radius of perpetrators prior home;

I have seen it many times. When a perpetrator disposes of a body they do so at a place familiar to them. I think in their minds they think where would be the best place to do this, somewhere that no one will find the body and place the body there. If they have the time and means to transport the body, they may pick a place that is a considerable distance away from the crime scene. Usually somewhere they are familiar with. They may think it is somewhere no one would see what they are doing and no one would think to look for a body there. They know this because these places tend to be places the perpetrator is familiar with, somewhere they have been before or somewhere close to where they may have grown up and played when they were younger and frequented in the past.

Waiting to see how close I was on the predictions I made back in thread #1 on April 15th.

9) Unplanned and sudden act of violence solely by the perpetrator with subsequent disposal of the body, on public or private property frequented or familiar to the perpetrator;

10) Unplanned and sudden act of violence solely by the perpetrator with subsequent disposal of the body, perhaps on private property within one (1) mile radius of perpetrators prior home;

I have seen it many times. When a perpetrator disposes of a body they do so at a place familiar to them. I think in their minds they think where would be the best place to do this, somewhere that no one will find the body and place the body there. If they have the time and means to transport the body, they may pick a place that is a considerable distance away from the crime scene. Usually somewhere they are familiar with. They may think it is somewhere no one would see what they are doing and no one would think to look for a body there. They know this because these places tend to be places the perpetrator is familiar with, somewhere they have been before or somewhere close to where they may have grown up and played when they were younger and frequented in the past.

I think you’re spot on with your prediction.

I’m wondering if the area she was found was searched before. The LE & other organizers were so diligent, I have to wonder if she might have been moved there once the area was “cleared”.

I’m thankful she was found, for the sake of all who knew & loved her. May she rest in peace.
I’ve been wondering the same. Hwy 43 / Mabel area has been a focal point since she went missing.

MOO. I think there is a chance her murder was planned. The time frame the morning of MKs disappearance is very tight for something unplanned.
I was recently on a jury for a domestic violence related murder that at first glance looked unplanned and in the heat of the moment. However, the county and the MN Bureau of Criminal Apprehension presented enough evidence that we (the jury) found the defendant guilty of premeditated murder in less than an hour. The difference is in the sentencing. LWOP is the sentence in MN if it is premeditated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lorenco
Back