IL IL - Paul Fronczak, newborn, Chicago, 1964 + UID Male, 1, NJ, 1965

Ok so who is Aurora Baty? I am reading on another blog she is a person of interest. Is she an alias for Lorraine? Who is she?

I think that they made that name up or something. As far as I can tell no one ever found her. I'm going to read back into this thread, but I don't recall her existence being verified.

Please remember that we use initials, unless LE has identified the individual as a Person of Interest.

So we need to stick with AB.

If you'd like clarification from a Moderator, click the blue word Report in your post & ask.

jmho ymmv lrr

Please remember that we use initials, unless LE has identified the individual as a Person of Interest.

So we need to stick with AB.

If you'd like clarification from a Moderator, click the blue word Report in your post & ask.

jmho ymmv lrr
I'm not sure why I was tagged. Thank you for the reminder.

I've done some research on Lorraine F. Arnold Fountain--see attached chronology.

I've also attached a Michigan city directory: Lorraine's mother Blanche (Winston) Boyer was working at Mercy Hospital as a nurses aide in 1959 and her residence was Lake City, MI. Blanche was 55 in 1959.
So I went down the internet rabbit hole last night searching for Paul's twin. If she is alive I am sure she has a completely different name. Bless her heart.

But, I just want to say that I think that the info you found about the grandma being a nurse is a new and significant find related to the kidnapping. The 2 hospitals being s close together cannot be a coincidence. The grandmother seems a bit too old to be the kidnapper...per the nurses description. I wonder if her daughter borrowed her uniform. Or the GM could have arranged for someone else to do it. Knowledge of the crime scene ahead of time is always helpful. Thanks for the research:)

I found this today and took a quick screen shot. May or May not be the twin. I can't find anything else about it. I'm going to try to go back and find a link as there are some comments under the post of the flyer stating someohas tried to reach out to the poster with no luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211104-135244_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211104-135244_Chrome.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 125
I have wanted to post on this site for years about this case, i must have read the thread 100 times. I've always been nervous to as I am not entirely certain what i'm allowed to post. I'll give some background on why I find it so fascinating. I started researching my own family about 10 years ago. I was always given vague stories about distant relatives that when put together would contradict themselves. So after asking questions about contradictions or stories that don't make sense, my family would always get angry and find a way to change the subject. So i decided to research the family tree on my own. Every single distant relative I knew of, upon research would take me to Manton, MI. It's a crazy story, most of which I can't post here I don't think, as it would be considered personal information, but prior to knowing anything about this case, I found distant-ish relatives I had never heard of such as RF. I only have one family member that I can talk to about my family tree research and we had joked about how the only possible explanation is that everyone is actually a foundling or a stolen baby. You can imagine the shock I had when I found out that the real Paul Fronczak was RF's stepchild. So if anyone can help me by telling me what i'm allowed to post i'd appreciate it. There are some bizzare links i've found that could be explained as coincidence, but I feel the odds of that being so are very low. Pretty much everyone in my family over the age of 50 must have encountered LF, but they all pretend they don't know who she is.

I have wanted to post on this site for years about this case, i must have read the thread 100 times. I've always been nervous to as I am not entirely certain what i'm allowed to post. I'll give some background on why I find it so fascinating. I started researching my own family about 10 years ago. I was always given vague stories about distant relatives that when put together would contradict themselves. So after asking questions about contradictions or stories that don't make sense, my family would always get angry and find a way to change the subject. So i decided to research the family tree on my own. Every single distant relative I knew of, upon research would take me to Manton, MI. It's a crazy story, most of which I can't post here I don't think, as it would be considered personal information, but prior to knowing anything about this case, I found distant-ish relatives I had never heard of such as RF. I only have one family member that I can talk to about my family tree research and we had joked about how the only possible explanation is that everyone is actually a foundling or a stolen baby. You can imagine the shock I had when I found out that the real Paul Fronczak was RF's stepchild. So if anyone can help me by telling me what i'm allowed to post i'd appreciate it. There are some bizzare links i've found that could be explained as coincidence, but I feel the odds of that being so are very low. Pretty much everyone in my family over the age of 50 must have encountered LF, but they all pretend they don't know who she is.
Hi! Welcome to Websleuths!!

I'm not familiar with this particular case. If I'm understanding correctly you would like to share information about PF? Or relatives of his? If so, I'll be happy to steer you in the right direction. If not, feel free to message me privately and I'll help you anyway I can!

Thanks @Laughing ;)

Last night, I finished reading True Identity. I had pre-ordered the Kindle version, and the Kindle version wasn't delayed as the print copies apparently were.
The book is very detailed and I will need to re-read portions of it. It's the kind of book that requires the reader to make a list of the characters and a timeline, in order to keep the details straight.
It's definitely worth reading for those who are followers of the case.

I've been following this case for sometime, thanks to Las Vegas TV reporter George Knapp. I agree with those who've read the books, they are worth reading for anyone interested. Just be aware, he uses a few aliases for some of the people, similar to the way we at Websleuths use initials. The books are quite detailed and easy to read.

PF has been alluding to having news to share. I think I have a bit of it figured it out.

As we know, KB’s health prevented him from meeting DF before his death. DF’shealth was not well either and she was in and out of hospital. I feel this prevented a physical reunion. We know DF spoke with KB prior to his death. RF confirmed, she did get to meet and spend time with at least one of his children.

PF updates included sharing info on and family photos of DF. Lately, PF has focused only on his search for Jill, documentary, books, appearances, etc. While these were in the works already, I think they have been used to direct inquiries and/or attention away from DF.

DF was in her mid 80’s. Knowing of ongoing medical issues and ill health, I did a bit of digging. I stumbled upon a notice online of DF’s passing late September 2021. It appears this was from an obituary that was pulled from funeral home digital and/or press obits. So an obit is not available.

After seeing how PF still will not say KB’s name as he said he gave his word not to. DF having become a private person and not wanting the media focus on her, I suspect she requested in advance to keep her passing quiet. I have no doubt PF would honor this request at all costs. After all, look at the trouble he went through for KB, a man he never met. Any inquiries on his Facebook page or website, were not even responded to. They were deleted.

Websites posted the following:

Dora Fronczak Death, Obituary – It is with the deepest sadness and shock that we have to report that Dora Fronczak went to be with the Lord. We found out about the recent death of Dora Fronczak Today. This was made known to us through the tributes posted on social media platforms by friends and family…

At the time of this publication, we have no information regarding Dora Fronczak’s Cause of Death. There is no word from the family of Dora Fronczak yet. Nevertheless, we will update this as soon as we have more information to pass across.

<modsnip - bad site>

In the loving memory of Dora Fronczak, we are saddened to inform you that Dora Fronczak, a beloved and loyal friend, has passed away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful with the first link in the above post - after briefly touching on the obit, it took me to a po-rn site.
You are correct. I forget to mention that I often go to it a different way to bypass the “crazy” links with some sites. I only added it as a source.

Parents of the missing baby Paul Fronczak:

Chester Stanley Fronczak Jr.

Chester Stanley Fronczak Jr.​

Chester S. Fronczak Jr. U.S. Army Veteran. Husband of Dora nee Vucson. Loving father of Paul Fronczak & David (Eugene Walls) Fronczak.

BIRTH 20 Dec 1930
Cook County, Illinois, USA
DEATH 30 Aug 2017 (aged 86)
BURIAL Holy Sepulchre Cemetery Alsip, Cook County, Illinois, USA
LINK:

Dora E <I>Vuksan</I> Fronczak

Dora E Vuksan Fronczak​

BIRTH 27 Oct 1935
Michigan, USA
DEATH unknown
BURIAL Holy Sepulchre CemeteryAlsip, Cook County, Illinois, USA
LINK:

Fronczak continues to look for Jill – and new discoveries could upend the story of the triple disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back