Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard, Kendall (NSW), Sept 2014 #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that … from her timeline for William’s disappearance at 10.30am, and the return of MFC at 48 Benaroon at 10.35am (when she met him as he drove in) …. an abductor had 5 mins to complete his act!

I don't think anyone really thinks that William was missing for 5 mins, when it was noticed that he was gone. Not even FM.
And it only takes seconds to abduct a child.

Ah, I thought it could be five, it could be longer 'cause he was just playing around here we heard him and then we heard nothing. (Link to the 000 call)

Gone in 90 seconds - how long it takes to abduct a child

imo

I don't think anyone really thinks that William was missing for 5 mins, when it was noticed that he was gone. Not even FM.
And it only takes seconds to abduct a child.

Ah, I thought it could be five, it could be longer 'cause he was just playing around here we heard him and then we heard nothing. (Link to the 000 call)

Gone in 90 seconds - how long it takes to abduct a child

imo
SA, do you know for how long the FM (as the one who would be most likely to know) has stated that William was missing?

SA, do you know for how long the FM (as the one who would be most likely to know) has stated that William was missing?

I quoted her initial 000 call in my previous post. Could have been 5 mins, could have been more. When a person is not watching the clock, it is hard to estimate.

I think Laura Beacroft and David Laidlaw were probably more correct when they stated that William likely disappeared 10:05-10:15-ish. Meaning that FM likely discovered William was missing at around 10:15, and then her initial searches started.

I think that time gets pretty skewed in any traumatic situation.
Even all through our "normal" days, sometimes time seems to pass quickly, sometimes it seems to drag.

imo

I cannot understand how 2 caring adults could not supervise a 3 year old boy.

The possibility that he was not being supervised for 15-20 minutes is quite staggering in these circumstances.

You would imagine that the FGM would be thrilled to see her grandchildren whom she would not see very often.

There are so many holes in the FM story, it’s like Swiss cheese.

I just thought about: Did have FFC to be back from her secret driving with FGM's car, before her husband would have returned from his Zoom meeting? Was he allowed to know? When did she tell him for the first time, that she had been away, "searching for William"?? (If she didn't tell him immediately, something is wrong, IMO. You can't forget to tell it, because it is important to inform, where you have tried to search already.

I cannot understand how 2 caring adults could not supervise a 3 year old boy.

The possibility that he was not being supervised for 15-20 minutes is quite staggering in these circumstances.

You would imagine that the FGM would be thrilled to see her grandchildren whom she would not see very often.

There are so many holes in the FM story, it’s like Swiss cheese.
Right...
Then add to that.
Kendall....
Benaroon drive....
This area is so sleepy and lovely in a old world time zone.
(personally know it well)

A kidnapping....
Random....
A child who didn't belong there...
Maybe? 3 people outside the street new he was even there.
5 - 20 min opportunity.....

Just ridiculous from the get go IMO.

I speculate...the abduction theory was hatched because the Bio family would get the heat straight away.

Look there...not here!!

:rolleyes:

The bio's were accounted for pretty quickly.

Last edited:
I think the police have carried out a balanced operation.

Police had a mobile command unit set up outside FGM's house by 1:50pm on the day William disappeared.
Polair were on the scene by 3pm on the day William disappeared.
Dogs were there at about 1pm or so IIRC.
Police were asking people to save their CCTV from the first day, so they could collect it and review it.
Hundreds of people were searching the fields, forests, bushland, waterways.
The FF phones, computers, and vehicles were seized.
Police searched all the homes on the street multiple times, sheds, outbuildings.
Local sex offenders were being visited to account for their whereabouts.

It seems that the police were looking at William's disappearance from multiple angles, right from the get-go.

Link

Last edited:
JMO - It was the interrogation processes that failed to lead Strikeforce Rosann to the point of arresting someone for William's disappearance .... now, arresting and charging a person / or not, is in the hands of the DPP ...

Right...
Then add to that.
Kendall....
Benaroon drive....

A kidnapping....
Random....

I speculate...the abduction theory was hatched because the Bio family would get the heat straight away.

Look there...not here!!

this is very spot on.
The differnce between Lynette Dawsons mum and ffc, her mum never stopped looking for her.
But ffc was adamant he was taken and not lost? How was she so sure? If my child or any child in my care went missing I’d be out there physically searching for the rest of my days

this is very spot on.
The differnce between Lynette Dawsons mum and ffc, her mum never stopped looking for her.
But ffc was adamant he was taken and not lost? How was she so sure? If my child or any child in my care went missing I’d be out there physically searching for the rest of my days
Completely agree with this, I don't I think I would ever be able to stop

this is very spot on.
Especially on the day it happened. Id be out there in the dark screaming my lungs out. But that’s just me.

Especially on the day it happened. Id be out there in the dark screaming my lungs out. But that’s just me.

One of our members posted about when their child went missing. The police told them to stay home. They had been driving around looking for their son, and then reported him missing.

Thread 68, post 486
(by @Awakening)

This video demonstrates my difficulties with XM's views. The detective who was put on the stand in regards to the FFC's charges of deliberately lying to the NSWCC, was being questioned by the defence lawyer at the time of his questioning. The NSWCC summoned the FP's to further WT's investigation after having them under surveillance in their home.
It was put to the detective that there was no real reason for the charge and that they were trying to break her. He answered that he had formed the view that the FFC knew where WT was. He answered a question on the stand, refuting the idea there was no basis to pursuing the FFC, and they were just trying to break her, and what that reason was.

XM didn't refer to any of that or the legitimate reason he had for referring to WT's disappearance in this lying charge. She explains that the detective mentioned it, to link the cases to apply more pressure to the FFC through this unrelated charge. For a leading criminologist, she appears to have an agenda. MOO

Right...
Then add to that.
Kendall....
Benaroon drive....

A kidnapping....
Random....

Look there...not here!!

Forgot the most important part to this post.

All the while..... FM and Grandma are sitting OUTSIDE with the children.

That's a pretty brazen boogie man roaming around the streets/acreages unnoticed by any witness in Kendall mid morning.

Forgot the most important part to this post.

All the while..... FM and Grandma are sitting OUTSIDE with the children.

That's a pretty brazen boogie man roaming around the streets/acreages unnoticed by any witness in Kendall mid morning.
and that brazen boogie man is still at large but apparently hasn't repeated such a crime since and yet was overcome with compulsion when the opportunity presented itself...

If he was taken and truly the female caregiver had no idea where he disappeared to, why the drive? Why the secret about the drive? Why the smudge about the timespan? Why wasn't the foster grandma aware/made aware if it was a legitimate search of some kind?

By my math, the female caregiver glossed over about 30 important minutes.

Why?

Jmo

and that brazen boogie man is still at large but apparently hasn't repeated such a crime since and yet was overcome with compulsion when the opportunity presented itself...
Maybe, the "brazen boogie man" (there are enough people of that type in Kendall and surrounding, we know several initials) had no order to take over a child after Sept 12th, 2014? - Speculation.

Maybe, the "brazen boogie man" (there are enough people of that type in Kendall and surrounding, we know several initials) had no order to take over a child after Sept 12th, 2014? - Speculation.

None of those people ( The initials you refer to) have been directly or even indirectly linked to Williams disappearance.
Or any relevance to the Kendall location on that day at all.

This is a beautiful community and location, not a place ramped with sex offenders committing lewd deviated things including abducting children in private homes on semirural properties in broad daylight in while the care givers are in plain sight.

The ratio of bad eggs are no different to yours or my local community.

moo

Last edited:
But there is no way the opportunity did present it self iiiii's.
There were too many people out and about there (specifically the fm and grandma) to have some rando creep loitering around unseen.
Snatch a kid....UNSEEN......remove a kid ..UNSEEN......

I was suspect of PS because he was location location location.
Which can actually be countered with him being within his perfectly innocent rights...in his own home doing his own thing ,completely innocently amongst and sharing the morning with his wife and now cleared by police yet another victim to this mess.

moo

But there is no way the opportunity did present it self iiiii's.
There were too many people out and about there (specifically the fm and grandma) to have some rando creep loitering around unseen.
Snatch a kid....UNSEEN......remove a kid ..UNSEEN......

I was suspect of PS because he was location location location.
Which can actually be countered with him being within his perfectly innocent rights...in his own home doing his own thing ,completely innocently amongst and sharing the morning with his wife and now cleared by police yet another victim to this mess.

moo
I always found it interesting that media said he was cleared, yet police have never said this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlop