GUILTY WI - London Sherwood, 3 mos, beaten to death, Star Prairie, 2 Dec 2007

2sisters

Reaction score
Yet another case of 2 unfit parents bringing an innocent child into the world and the baby suffered a horrible death at the hands of the people who were supposed to love her most. Does birth contol no longer exist? why are these losers procreating? My hinky meter always goes off when i hear "he was proven to be the dad through paternity test", sleeping with so many men that you do not know who impregnanted you is irresponsible and pathetic. I blame the father and the mother. I found this story through a sad, pitful myspace bulletin and dedcided to look her up to see if it was true. The buletin was full of misspellings and was written how teens text in spots.
Sigh, i am done now. I am just sick over this, i don't even know if I can keep reading this stuff or coming here.
http://www.startribune.com/local/east/12340686.html
http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_7666869?nclick_check=1

Sometimes, the guy is suspicious without cause, or his parents push him to demand a paternity test to prove the baby is his. It might not be that the woman was a *advertiser censored* at all. Just sayin... :twocents:

Sometimes, the guy is suspicious without cause, or his parents push him to demand a paternity test to prove the baby is his. It might not be that the woman was a *advertiser censored* at all. Just sayin... :twocents:
true, you are right, i was so angry I didn't consider that. i jsut can't give her the benefit of the doubt since she dropped this baby off with out even checking on her for weeks.

Why in the world did this "mother" leave that baby girl with this young guy that probably didn't have a clue about babies? Why didn't she take it to someone who could take care of her or take her to a hospital or Firestation?
This guy probably didn't want to be stuck with a tiny baby..he is a party guy. Did the "mother" even know him that well...I wonder. So there was a tiny baby girl that neither of them wanted. There were so many other options if one of them had just taken the time to look for them.

This guy won't be rappin anymore but boy will those big or cons love to get ahold of him....if he lives that long after killing a baby. I don't believe that the "mother" is blameless in this either and she should be arrested and charged with whatever they can come up with.

Why in the world did this "mother" leave that baby girl with this young guy that probably didn't have a clue about babies? Why didn't she take it to someone who could take care of her or take her to a hospital or Firestation?
This guy probably didn't want to be stuck with a tiny baby..he is a party guy. Did the "mother" even know him that well...I wonder. So there was a tiny baby girl that neither of them wanted. There were so many other options if one of them had just taken the time to look for them.

This guy won't be rappin anymore but boy will those big or cons love to get ahold of him....if he lives that long after killing a baby. I don't believe that the "mother" is blameless in this either and she should be arrested and charged with whatever they can come up with.
I always made it a habit of knowing my sexual partners pretty well, but I guess I am oldfashioned. Apparently, she did not make it a habit to know hers. Ugh, these 2 are poster children for either birthcontrol or baby drop off stations.

I'm not disagreeing with you, BA, but what would she be charged with? She abandoned her child. Left it with the rightful father. I doubt the girl cared who she left the child with. If it's true that she drank and smoked through the pregnancy. I know it's not the grandpop's fault or the fault of Pop's girlfriend, but there were other people lived in that house. Nobody knew what was going on? These guys have to use some kind of protection when they lay with these girls. It's so sad that it took a baby to be tortured and murdered for a lesson to be learned. Guys you are not exempt. Use a darn condom, please. Prayers for this little angel.

One of the things I read when i googled the baby was that investigators are not sure all those injuries were sustained in the time with the father.

Sometimes it's hard to make sense of it all. There are those who would do anything to have a baby, and then there are those who would do anything to rid theirselves of a baby. I wish I had some magic power to give all those desperately wanting a baby a chance to love and raise the far too many precious ones being murdred by their parent's own hands.

Yet another case of 2 unfit parents bringing an innocent child into the world and the baby suffered a horrible death at the hands of the people who were supposed to love her most. Does birth contol no longer exist? why are these losers procreating? My hinky meter always goes off when i hear "he was proven to be the dad through paternity test", sleeping with so many men that you do not know who impregnanted you is irresponsible and pathetic. I blame the father and the mother. I found this story through a sad, pitful myspace bulletin and dedcided to look her up to see if it was true. The buletin was full of misspellings and was written how teens text in spots.
Sigh, i am done now. I am just sick over this, i don't even know if I can keep reading this stuff or coming here.
http://www.startribune.com/local/east/12340686.html
http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_7666869?nclick_check=1

I'm sorry this happened to this poor baby, however I take offense to this comment. You are apparently very uneducated when it comes to a fathers right when it comes to child support and never married parents. If parents are not married a father has two choices 1)to sign a voluntary acknowledgement of paternity to add his name to the childs birth certificate. 2)request a dna test to prove paternity through child support courts. IF proven the father, the father pays, if not the father - he obviously does not pay.

It has NOTHING to do with having so many sexual partners a woman is unsure of the father of her child. My sons father was proven 99.98% the father via a dna test. I was in a two year relationship and had NO DOUBT who my childs father was. I had NO problem with his requesting a dna test. Why? Because not only was he a jack azz who walked out once the stick turned pink, but more importantly I did not want him dangling over my sons head, or mine the possibility he was NOT the father. Fathers have been tricked into paying for children who are NOT their biological children. I'm all for dna tests. They leave no room for doubt.

PROUD 35+ NEVER MARRIED SINGLE MOMMA

I was coming to say the same thing. I was with my oldest kids father for 5 years (and no I was never unfaithful) before I got pregnant, at which time we split up and he denied the baby was his. So we went through the whole paternity test thing. I feel horrible for what the little angel went through. No child should have to suffer through that.

Sometimes it's hard to make sense of it all. There are those who would do anything to have a baby, and then there are those who would do anything to rid theirselves of a baby. I wish I had some magic power to give all those desperately wanting a baby a chance to love and raise the far too many precious ones being murdred by their parent's own hands.

Amen!

I think the mother of the baby dropped the her off at the dad's to thinking it would force him to take responsibility for his actions; only it turned deadly. My sister (a horrible mother) dumped off her son (14 at the time) at his uncaring dad's house. His father never has shown interest in the children and my nephew ended up back with my sister. She did this to him under the pretense of him staying with his father a week and then mailed him some of his things months later; i was livid!
If the baby's father was living in his own father and step mother's house i am wondering why they didn't help him with the baby or at least point him in the right direction. Neither of the baby's parents are fit to be a parent.

The killer father has pictures of sweet London on his myspace:
baby-2.jpg

Poor baby... When will people start realizng that a child is a gift?

I'm sorry this happened to this poor baby, however I take offense to this comment. You are apparently very uneducated when it comes to a fathers right when it comes to child support and never married parents. If parents are not married a father has two choices 1)to sign a voluntary acknowledgement of paternity to add his name to the childs birth certificate. 2)request a dna test to prove paternity through child support courts. IF proven the father, the father pays, if not the father - he obviously does not pay.

It has NOTHING to do with having so many sexual partners a woman is unsure of the father of her child. My sons father was proven 99.98% the father via a dna test. I was in a two year relationship and had NO DOUBT who my childs father was. I had NO problem with his requesting a dna test. Why? Because not only was he a jack azz who walked out once the stick turned pink, but more importantly I did not want him dangling over my sons head, or mine the possibility he was NOT the father. Fathers have been tricked into paying for children who are NOT their biological children. I'm all for dna tests. They leave no room for doubt.

PROUD 35+ NEVER MARRIED SINGLE MOMMA
There are cases like that as well as well as people who are irresponsible and had a few partners and can't narrow it down. Sorry if you took offense to that but it happens that way alot of the time and it also happens they way yours did. yes I am ignorant of how those things work as I have never had to go through any of it, so i would be uneducated about it. I meant no offense to you and don't think anything is wrong with being a single mom.

I was 19 years old in 1967 when I had my first child, a girl. I truly hate it when people look for excuses, such as parents being too young, or they were abused as a child. I'm sick of it, this has got to stop! The photo of precious London on myspace reminded me of my daughter, who will celebrate her 40th birthday this week. Yes, I was young also, but, I never once thought of bashing her head into a wall or bathtub. God rot his soul.

Well, somebody took the time to put a little hair bow in that little baby girls hair. Have her kept nice. What does that mean? I'm not sure. I agree with Paddy. I was not a young mother, but my own was as well as my grandmom. My brother was as well and you can't ask for a better father. I think support is needed. I know for myself after a full day of a baby with colic and then up all night long and then ear infections and the non stop crying it is so frustrating. We all had help though. My spouse just didn't get it. That was O.K. though because my mom, gram, and brothers would come over and let me jump in the shower or they'd take the baby out for a walk. Perhaps this guys "family" were the type that said "You made your bed now deal with it". I am making no excuses for him, but understand frustration. I recall my greatgram saying "If you get overwhelmed go put the baby in the crib and shut the door for fifteen minutes or so. Take a time out because it's stressful". Again, the dad commited a horrific act, and he should pay. Just saying that yeah you can get overwhelmed if you aren't prepared. Plus I'm sure he wasn't thrilled with that mother.

The killer father has pictures of sweet London on his myspace:
baby-2.jpg

Poor baby... When will people start realizng that a child is a gift?

OMG, what a beautiful, sweet little baby. I look at that photo and just want to pick her up and hold her and make everything ok again. :(

She is SO beautiful. Rest in peace little one.

(I can't post what I'd like to about this because I'd get banned.)

This little ditty is from his myspace page.
I recently got shot over some dumb *advertiser censored* but Took it like a soulja and to this day keep it moving im really....

Here are a couple more photos from a site of the mom's aka..."Jessica".....

Look how precious......so so sad....

Kel

babylondon1av0.jpg
babylondon2gu2.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members