Kathleen Savio's death #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Fuhrman says Stacy told the pastor that she saw DP in all black clothing the night Kathleen was killed...he was stripping off his clothes when she found him in the house....Stacy had woken up in the night, made numerous calls to DP to find out where he was...after he got home, that's when she saw DP dressed in all black, etc.....

he had a bag of women's clothes...he told Stacy what to say, that "it would be a perfect crime"....Stacy was to say DP was with her for his alibi....which we now know, she did...

yeah me too, there just has to be something that is being looked over.
Hope they find something in the river that would be wonderful..

yeah me too, there just has to be something that is being looked over.
Hope they find something in the river that would be wonderful..

i think Mark F's right...luminol should be used at that home...who knows, might just turn something up?...grrrrr if her death had been investigated, LE might have come to the correct conclusion the FIRST time....just unbelievable, when i think about it:mad:

Bernie says they need the phone records....no kidding, Bernie!!!!!!

now Greta is asking the question...would these phone records help DP or blow a hole in his alibi....isn't that a stupid question:confused:

if those records show that Stacy called DP numerous times that night, when he was suppose to be at home asleep, it would blow his alibi to kingdom- come & back....imo

Mark Fuhrman says Stacy told the pastor that she saw DP in all black clothing the night Kathleen was killed...he was stripping off his clothes when she found him in the house....Stacy had woken up in the night, made numerous calls to DP to find out where he was...after he got home, that's when she saw DP dressed in all black, etc.....

he had a bag of women's clothes...he told Stacy what to say, that "it would be a perfect crime"....Stacy was to say DP was with her for his alibi....which we now know, she did...
So I wonder, did she tell the Pastor what DP did with the woman's clothing after he washed them?

Bernie says they need the phone records....no kidding, Bernie!!!!!!

now Greta is asking the question...would these phone records help DP or blow a hole in his alibi....isn't that a stupid question:confused:

if those records show that Stacy called DP numerous times that night, when he was suppose to be at home asleep, it would blow his alibi to kingdom- come & back....imo

yes it would and would really help if her journal could be found. That would put icing on cake

Drowning, accidental or undetermined, no case.

Of course, if manner of death becomes murder, Stacy would have had a motive too.

yes, i've seen this mentioned at other sites on the internet also...we know that Stacy was DP's alibi for that night...nothing else though, other than what she told the preacher 2 mos before she herself came up 'missing'.....my mind goes to all kinds of 'places' when i think of what might have really happened to Kathleen......

So I wonder, did she tell the Pastor what DP did with the woman's clothing after he washed them?

nope...just that she saw him with a bag of what looked like women's clothing...she may have said more, but this is all Mark F spilled tonight.....

How sick is it that he took Kathleens bed? Even in her death he was doing spiteful things to her. God help me I hate this man more and more every day!!!

VB

yes, i've seen this mentioned at other sites on the internet also...we know that Stacy was DP's alibi for that night...nothing else though, other than what she told the preacher 2 mos before she herself came up 'missing'.....my mind goes to all kinds of 'places' when i think of what might have really happened to Kathleen......

If you were to believe the pastor's hearsay, Stacy was a willing accessory-after-the-fact, a felon herself.

ya know...if this is the case & DP was at home that night/wee hours of the morning, dressed in all black, shoving clothes into a washing machine, telling Stacy what to say & that it "would be the perfect crime", then it was definately premeditated....he dressed in black & more than likely picked the lock at Kathleen's home...heck, he may have had a key for all we know...noooo, she would have been smarter than that & would have had the locks changed, no doubt in my mind.....

he picked the lock, went in & killed Kathleen that night....imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member