Woman Accused of Groping Santa

I'd love to know more about this story! Why is a grown woman sitting on "Santa's" lap to begin with?

Why ya got to be spreading my business all over the place, Squish? Naw, nobody should be groping nobody at anytime. If this was done to Mrs. Claus I'd be yelling on here. However, I do enjoy a robust, jolly guy!

LOL--I got nothing against robust, jolly guys (I married one!). When I first saw the story, I thought Santa had groped the woman. It's odd that it's the other way around.
Funny thing--if Santa had been doing the groping, I would have put it in Crimes in the News section............

LOL--I got nothing against robust, jolly guys (I married one!). When I first saw the story, I thought Santa had groped the woman. It's odd that it's the other way around.
Funny thing--if Santa had been doing the groping, I would have put it in Crimes in the News section............

You're funny, and right, Squish. That song "Santa Baby" came to mind as soon as I read that. Don't get me started on "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus". That song creeps me out.

From the article linked above:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317240,00.html

snip~ "...Sandrama Lamy touched him inappropriately while sitting on his lap at Connecticut's Danbury Fair mall over the weekend.
Lamy was charged with fourth-degree sexual assault and breach of peace." end quote~

"Drama"...pretty much says it all and then there is the line: "breach of peace"...Could it be a misprint??? Breach of "piece" makes more sense to me...

"Santa Tim" Connaghan, president of RealSantas.com, teaches hundreds of prospective Santas a year and said he's never heard of a similar incident, though it's not unusual for adults to want to pose with Santa.

"I've had some very nice ladies sit on my lap," Connaghan said. "Once in a while they'll say 'I hope Mrs. Claus isn't going to be upset.' You have to be discreet and kind and say 'Oh no, she'll be OK. You can sit here, but only for one photo."'

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/mall.santa.groped.2.613327.html

Wow! Last week on Without A Trace the episode was about a lady who had a "thing" for Santa and she would go sit in Santa's lap and proposition him. Very funny!

This kinda reminds me of the movie Badder Santa where Billy Bob Thornton is in the bar and meets the girl bartender. She has a thing for santa and a few frames later you see them in his car doin the nasty.
I for one am not attracted to an old man with a beard.

My very dearest Squihified.:blowkiss:

Maybe she was groping for her crutch and mistook it for Santa's crotch.:blushing:
From the link;
Police quickly found and identified Lamy because the woman was described as being on crutches, said Capt. Bob Myles.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

Hmm...she was on crutches, possibly suffering from a recent injury? If so, then perhaps she was on painkillers that clouded her judgement :crazy:

My very dearest Squihified.:blowkiss:

Maybe she was gropng for her crutch and mistook it for Santa's crotch.:blushing:
From the link;
Police quickly found and identified Lamy because the woman was described as being on crutches, said Capt. Bob Myles.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

Dearest dark_ shadows

You almost made me fall off my chair! LOL:blushing:

With much Love and Respect
Nappy

:blowkiss: :blowkiss:
Dearest dark_ shadows

You almost made me fall off my chair! LOL:blushing:

With much Love and Respect
Nappy
My very dear sweet Nappy,:blowkiss: :blowkiss:
I am trying to help her out.:blushing:
Maybe I am grasping at things here.
Always a pleasure to see you Nappy.

So much Love and Respect for you Nappy.
Yours truly,
dark_shadows

Hmm...she was on crutches, possibly suffering from a recent injury? If so, then perhaps she was on painkillers that clouded her judgement :crazy:

If she was on some vicodin or percocets or something heavy maybe she thought it would be funny and was uninhibited when normally she never would do such a thing, yet may have thought of it? I would think she meant it to be funny, yet i couldn't imagine.. The last time i posed with Santa i was in my early 20's and with a boyfriend and we each sat next to Santa on either side. I'm surprised that adults are actually sitting on Santa's lap..

I think this ties in with why santa isnt supposed to say HO HO HO any more lol

funny-pic-christmas-santas-courtcas.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member