Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

Yeah, you're right, he probably did shoot them both from the backseat. MOO, I think he was buying. Felt ripped off maybe. What do you think? Well, he looks like a damn kid. It's insane what he did and for what?... what'd he get out of it? His long prison sentence. It makes me sick seeing these kinds of things happening.
It’s weird. If they had done business before, which I think is likely, then why bring a gun in the first place?

If he felt ripped off, this seems kind of unemotional, he pointed the gun at both people and pulled the trigger. He didn’t fire multiple rounds in anger.

The counter argument is that if you intend to commit murder, why put yourself in a position where you need last minute help to move the vehicle?

So I guess I do like the rip off theory the best, but we just don’t know enough.

It’s weird. If they had done business before, which I think is likely, then why bring a gun in the first place?

If he felt ripped off, this seems kind of unemotional, he pointed the gun at both people and pulled the trigger. He didn’t fire multiple rounds in anger.

The counter argument is that if you intend to commit murder, why put yourself in a position where you need last minute help to move the vehicle?

So I guess I do like the rip off theory the best, but we just don’t know enough.
Wonder if he used the gun initially as a threat for drugs/money and maybe some taunting happened about 'not going through with it' or something like that.

Then shoots SS to show he means business, then puts gun to MG's head as final warning. Seems so extreme if no history and not a fit of anger. Speculation on my part and MOO

From the news article you posted, the father said:
“Always fake news. Y’all guys always one-sided. You don’t even know what’s going on,” Ramon Preciado said as he was walked to a police unit after his arrest. His son kept quiet.

Ramon already has a mouthy bad attitude. Accomplice to capital murder charges should shut him up.

SAPD: SS’ phone was found at the scene and, with the help of the Secret Service, able to give LE information regarding the black truck and thereby locate the home of the suspects.
Does this mean she possibly filmed the black truck including license plate?

I had imagined that the black truck was the father's but if SS's phone had info about the black truck (text messages/social media messages, photos?) then the black truck was the son's?

MOO

Last edited:
I believe they traced the pings on SS phone to get location data on the dates they were missing, which came up with a person of interest address. If you go on Google maps the black car is in the driveway of "Said" suspects. 3min drive from the apartments they were left at.

Does this mean she possibly filmed the black truck including license plate? How else would her phone give LE info about the black truck?

I had imagined that the black truck was the father's but if SS's phone had info about the black truck (text messages/social media messages) then the black truck was the son's?

MOO

I think investigators used GPS from SS phone and were able to track where the victims vehicle had traveled -- leading them to Christopher's location which in turn led them to Ramon and his vehicle. JMO

I believe they traced the pings on SS phone to get location data on the dates they were missing, which came up with a person of interest address. If you go on Google maps the black car is in the driveway of "Said" suspects. 3min drive from the apartments they were left at.
1/2 mile

Hey I think they own two Chevy Silverados. One black and one maroon. In the 2020 map the maroon truck is pulling out and the black one is in the driveway. I notice the truck color alternated.

Last edited:
...Then shoots SS to show he means business, then puts gun to MG's head as final warning....
Just MOO here-- I'd say CP was buying. (MOO, probably ordered, as I believe goods were advertised as coming in soon.) I'd guess he shot MG first. MOO, the deal was with MG, and MG's much more dangerous than SS. Would want to get MG out of the way first. If he shot SS first, I'd think MG would be all over CP in a NY Minute.

Doing a big deal in a car where you're not face to face would be a big mistake. (There's a slight possibility still that MG got into the back seat to do business.) If it was MG selling then he sure didn't take precautions. Seems like CP "jumped the gun" killing them soon into the deal. (Of course, the other thought is this was an ongoing dispute about a prior deal or rip-off an attempt to settle it.) This is totally all my own speculations here.

What sort of sentences would the father's charge bring?
Abuse of a corpse.

WHAT IS THE PUNISHMENT RANGE FOR ABUSE OF CORPSE IN TEXAS?

Abuse of corpse charged as a Class A misdemeanor carries a maximum jail sentence of one year, and a maximum $4,000 fine. A person charged with abuse of corpse as a state jail felony faces between 180 days and two years in a state jail facility, and a maximum $10,000 fine.

ETA: Police spokesperson said Ramon Preciado, 53, (dad) was not present during the commission of the crime/murder. He was called after the victims were deceased. Good chance RP will make bail. (I believe he's a business owner). He's probably safer in jail. JMO

Last edited:
Abuse of a corpse.

WHAT IS THE PUNISHMENT RANGE FOR ABUSE OF CORPSE IN TEXAS?

Abuse of corpse charged as a Class A misdemeanor carries a maximum jail sentence of one year, and a maximum $4,000 fine. A person charged with abuse of corpse as a state jail felony faces between 180 days and two years in a state jail facility, and a maximum $10,000 fine.

ETA: Police spokesperson said Ramon Preciado, 53, (dad) was not present during the commission of the crime/murder. He was called after the victims were deceased. Good chance RP will make bail. (I believe he's a business owner). He's probably safer in jail. JMO
Oh man. So he’s not charged with murder? Just the son? Dang.

They should charge him with accessory after the fact. He can get three years for that. Not much but one year more for the max.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back