Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

OK, if the * he pointed the gun at me and I manipulated it and she was accidentally shot* is the story he told RP and RP believed it that could explain his fake news comment....
CP's self defense story doesn't explain the apparent "contact gunshot wound" each victim received both behind the right ear. How in the heck does someone wrestling with a gun shoot someone behind the right ear with the muzzle pressed against the back of their head, not once BUT twice??????

CP's self defense story doesn't explain the apparent "contact gunshot wound" each victim received both behind the right ear. How in the heck does someone wrestling with a gun shoot someone behind the ear the right ear with the muzzle pressed against the back of their head, not once BUT twice??????
yes, his story didn't match the evidence but it may have convinced his father, who now is probably fully aware of the truth.

I think per the affadavit, the charges are from leaving the bodies in the car
I found the part in the affidavit interesting regarding the abuse of a corpse for leaving the bodies in the car. Didn't say anything as to RP helping to get MG into the backseat. I suppose the blood which was not consistent with murder/suicide was blood left on the outside of car from MG being placed into the back seat of the KIA and not blood splatter from a gunshot on the exterior of the vehicle from being shot outside the vehicle.

JMO

Perp's house is less than a mile from where SS an MG were dumped....And he just stayed in town after committing two heinous murders!? RP's dark, covered bed truck is even in the driveway in google the street view. They did not do anything to 'hide'. He really thought he wouldn't be found, and fast?!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 12.04.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 12.04.14 PM.png
    277.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 12.04.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 12.04.58 PM.png
    883.9 KB · Views: 49
CP's self defense story doesn't explain the apparent "contact gunshot wound" each victim received both behind the right ear. How in the heck does someone wrestling with a gun shoot someone behind the right ear with the muzzle pressed against the back of their head, not once BUT twice??????
I'm curious to know if there were any abrasions to their knees. Everything about this makes me think he held them up and shot them. The question I have is if he made them kneel, first.

I do wonder if he thought because he was buying from them they'd be driving round with wads of cash and bags of dope. I assume he was disappointed. If I was doing that kind of deal, I'd have the amount of drugs asked for via DM and just enough money to make change if the client had a large bill. But what do I know, I'm not a drug dealer.

I think he shot them because he got angry that he didn't get the stuff he wanted from them. But I could be way off base, maybe they had a history with each other.

MOO

Nah...lots of inmates with long hair. If he didn't kill a baby then he would be in general pop making new friends of the same ilk. He's a baby killer so he'll have to go in protective custody.
This being high profile maybe. The utter disdain is for CSA inmates but the killer of a baby is up there.

Perp was a recent HS graduate (2023) living in nice, middle class Brady Bunch home on a quiet street. Heck, I would not be surprised if he didn't have gang affiliations.

If you're old enough to remember when TV audiences fell in love with Lucy, Ricky, Fred and Ethel, then a drive through San Antonio's Oak Hills Terrace neighborhood will feel like a trip down memory lane. Residents in this Northwest Side community live on streets named after some of Hollywood's biggest stars of the 1930s to the 1970s. Streets signs bear the names of fictional characters and classic TV shows as well.
I also don’t think dad was some hardened criminal. The cops said he had a “small” record which could be an old DUI or traffic violations.

1/2 mile

Hey I think they own two Chevy Silverados. One black and one maroon. In the 2020 map the maroon truck is pulling out and the black one is in the driveway. I notice the truck color alternated.
Hey Friday Fan,
Could you please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com ?
I am looking for a knowledgeable guest to come on my livestream to discuss this case and would like to talk to you about it.
Thanks,
Tricia

Arrest affidavit for CP, page two

Thank you
Arrest affidavit for CP, page two

Thank you

It's too bad the time when Savannah searched for the location of Charlie Chan drive wasn't given. That would maybe tell us if the murders occurred at the residence or else where. It's open to interpretation whether or not CP might have driven the KIA himself to the Charlie Chan Dr residence at 23:50 after the murder occured and within four minutes of arriving the vehicle was then leaving to the Danny Kaye location to dump the car at 23:24.

IMO, four minutes just doesn't seem like enough time for CP to have met up with MG and SS, discuss a drug deal which turns bad, killed them both, get MG into the back seat, then get his dad and likely the two of them figure out what to do and where to dump the bodies and car and then the the two of them leave to dump the car arriving a few minutes later when seen on video at 23:59 at Danny Kaye.

I'm leaning toward killed elsewhere and CP either showed up in the KIA to the Charlie Chan location to get dad. Maybe there was a phone call between CP and RP in that time prior to arriving at the residence on Charlie Chan to speed things along.

JMO
They don’t say the time she searched it and they could have got there before the ping at 1150.

Only Matt had the contact.

The way that is worded, it seems like his record stretches back that far, not that he's lived pure and good since '88. Given his age, that just might be when his adult record started.

MOO
At the presser the cop specifically said he had a “small” record. Media will twist things, if it was bad I think the cop would not have called it “small”.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back