NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #5

"Alan Dershowitz claims royal was

'pressured by his mother'

into making

'terrible mistake' of settling sex abuse lawsuit."

Ummm....blaming somebody? o_O :oops:

An exhaustive review of the documents by Business Insider points to one no-longer-anonymous Doe who checks all the boxes: Doe 174.

In deciding whether to make the names on the list public, Preska weighed any privacy rights the Does might have against the public's right to access judicial documents. The newly unsealed documents include new excerpts of deposition transcripts and other legal filings where Trump's name is now revealed.

Last edited:

"Alan Dershowitz claims royal was

'pressured by his mother'

into making

'terrible mistake' of settling sex abuse lawsuit."

Ummm....blaming somebody? o_O :oops:

Shows how much AD knows what's he's talking about - not. IMO

The late QE2 would not have done that. IMO

PA was definitely under a huge amount of pressure, but it wasn't coming FROM QE2. IMO

I do agree that PA shouldn't have settled however

Shows how much AD knows what's he's talking about - not. IMO

The late QE2 would not have done that. IMO

PA was definitely under a huge amount of pressure, but it wasn't coming FROM QE2. IMO

I do agree that PA shouldn't have settled however
I do think he was possibly urged to settle by a family member but not by his mother.

DM is using its Archive :D
I remember this article from the days gone by...

Brother is talking...

Something new...
New owner of the Island
Luxury Resort
Phew!

I do think he was possibly urged to settle by a family member but not by his mother.

Perhaps the Queen, and others, felt that this lawsuit was going to cast a long shadow onto the Queens Platinum Jubilee in 2022.

The main focus of the Monarch is the continuation of the Monarchy and to not allow anything or anybody to distract from this role.

That would be enough of a reason, IMO, to make it go away.

Never complain, never explain.

The timing of VRGs suit against PA was IN MY OPINION purposefully chosen to be in the lead up to an important royal event in order to exert as much pressure for a settlement as possible IN MY OPINION

Sources:

DM is using its Archive :D
I remember this article from the days gone by...

Brother is talking...

Something new...
New owner of the Island
Luxury Resort
Phew!

The only people wanting to go there for a long time will be the macarbe a.k.a. dark tourists Dark tourism - Wikipedia

The timing of VRGs suit against PA was IN MY OPINION purposefully chosen to be in the lead up to an important royal event in order to exert as much pressure for a settlement as possible IN MY OPINION

Sources:

Hmmm...

And when exactly is the right timing to seek Justice? :rolleyes:

VG is not the culprit in this disgusting case.

She with other (then) girls are victims.

Whatever time is always right for perps to pay for their crimes.

Too bad if the timing is not convenient for criminals.

JMO

Iirc acosta said he was told JE belonged to intelligence and was above his pay grade, all got swept under the rug.

Jmo

I believe him, but i can bet it is only 50% of the story.
I don't know anything about Acosta, but I can bet that this son of Cuban immigrants, the first of his family to graduate from college, is very ambitious. And, his prior experience was with white-collar crime. So, on the one hand, there are hints that JE works for intelligence, on the other, a case between poor underage girls and one of the Florida's mightiest and well-connected, is complex even without ties to intelligence.
i suspect that either way, Acosta was probably too happy to wash his hands off this case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back