GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen guilty* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW: Board usually includes feed and hay. Self care is sometimes offered at barns and that does not include feed and hay, but I've never heard of self-care field board to cost $400 ph/m
I'm going by what Kira the barn owner said that JC pays per month per horse just for boarding.
$400.00 each

The journal, a few screenshots View attachment 479863View attachment 479865View attachment 479864

Bear in mind that other witnesses already testified that Jennifer knew of his deteriorating mental health

Link to more of the pages:
I know that we're focussed on the parents now, but the journal is such childish writing on a horrifying subject - shooting up the ** school. Even when he's talking about his future, it has a detached feeling that he really doesn't understand fully what the implications are "So, yeah, I'm going to jail for life ..."
I'm having trouble expressing myself but it sounds like a petulant little boy saying "fine if no one will help me, then ..." but the "then" is devastating and real.
MOO.

We very quickly skipped the shooting and went into how JC was victimized by the public outrage. I.don’t.care. Show some darn contrition and shame that your son murdered 4 children! Say you were scared and panicked and ran away. Leave out how mean people were to you! Ugh

This defense atty is sneaky. She’s done a good job of making the state look ridiculous with her little side comments. McDonald shouldn’t have said ‘I didn’t say object.’ She should’ve said she has a right to consult with co-counsel. The judge is sympathetic to defense!

JMO

Predictions

Will she be able to cry on cue when she's up there?
I see her turning bright red,putting her hands over her face and sobbing then throwing her head on her knees.

JC just lied, she said "I've never been charged" meaning charged before this arrest.
Smith then had her correct the claim and JC said "I've never been charged like this before".

Defense counsel accuses McDonald of saying “object” “object” at states table and asks they send notes to each other because it’s distracting her. McDonald says she’s not saying “object.”
I couldn't hear anything from the State's table.
Shannon will be really irritating the jurors ( That can backfire on her client)

I know that we're focussed on the parents now, but the journal is such childish writing on a horrifying subject - shooting up the ** school. Even when he's talking about his future, it has a detached feeling that he really doesn't understand fully what the implications are "So, yeah, I'm going to jail for life ..."
I'm having trouble expressing myself but it sounds like a petulant little boy saying "fine if no one will help me, then ..." but the "then" is devastating and real.
MOO.
I agree. It sounds like a whiny teenager mindset. Hard to feel sympathetic towards EC because of parental neglect or anything else. Those diary entries really took that away completely. Any parent with a teen will see this from the parents perspective, I think. JMO

I see her turning bright red,putting her hands over her face and sobbing then throwing her head on her knees.
snipped
I just saw her try to get into the grief zone, she downturns her lips and then Shannon moved on after trying to emphasise the micro-gesture for the jury ' I won't ask you about that' ( the victims)

I think she's going to have difficulty emoting while all eyes are on her( Easier to do that at the Defense table with your head down and not being scrutinised)

So two hotels plus the artist's studio. They certainly moved around
( Am still on catch-up)

She's claiming the artist came to the hotel and then invited them to come to his studio to be around friendly faces and come see the art studio.
( This is not what the artist has said in the old press reports)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardsaf