GUILTY UK - Brianna Ghey, 16, murdered in Culcheth Linear Park, Feb 2023 *2 teenagers charged*

Jmo but I don't think SJ should ever be released. I don't believe anything she says...ER was potentially vulnerable too..she would have known that and taken advantage. I don't believe he was in anyway the instigator. SJ though...excited by stabbing a vulnerable friend to death. More stabs than she could remember...frenzied. A very dangerous individual. I doubt ER would have ever ended up in any trouble without her influence.

Brianna Ghey: Teen murderers unmasked

At 5pm this evening, The Mail will publish a documentary about the shocking murder of Brianna Ghey on our YouTube channel.
It comes after her two killers, Scarlett Jenkinson and Eddie Ratcliffe, were revealed this morning.
Later today, we will also know how long they will be jailed for.

This is just nonsense:

Mr Littler says: "The very idea that a 15-year-old boy would agree to help his 15-year-old friend to kill someone because that friend might help him get to know a girl that he fancied, is only unbelievable when looking through the prism of a non-autistic mind.

1m ago13:09

Court breaks​

The court has adjourned now until 2.15pm, when Justice Yip will sentence the defendants.
We'll bring you live updates as that happens.

I resent the implication that an autistic person would be more inclined to be fine with doing violence for some reward because of how they think. Autistic people are actually more inclined to follow the law than average. We generally like rules.

Part of a large family, raised by loving parents, Jenkinson grew up in the Cheshire village of Culcheth,

Described as ‘hard-working’ and ‘law-abiding’, her parents, 51-year-old Brian Jenkinson and Emma Sutton, 49, regularly attended court during the trial of their youngest child.

Mr Jenkinson works as a builder and plasterer. He previously worked for a small engineering company, of which he had been a director.

Jenkinson’s mother also teaches — home economics and design technology at a Catholic secondary school in Warrington.

Work was juggled with a busy home life in a rented semi on a quiet housing estate.

By the time Jenkinson was born in 2007, the couple already had three sons together.

With 15 years separating her from her oldest brother, Jenkinson was the daughter who completed the family.

‘I don’t know where I’m going from here but I promise it won’t be boring,’

reads a line on the homepage of one of her (Scarlett's ) Instagram accounts.

Jmo but I don't think SJ should ever be released. I don't believe anything she says...ER was potentially vulnerable too..she would have known that and taken advantage. I don't believe he was in anyway the instigator. SJ though...excited by stabbing a vulnerable friend to death. More stabs than she could remember...frenzied. A very dangerous individual. I doubt ER would have ever ended up in any trouble without her influence.
I don't know that we know enough about ER to be sure of that, but I certainly think we know enough about SJ that she would have ended up on the wrong side of the law at some point, probably sooner rather than later. I do wonder if she's at all disappointed she didn't wait until she was eighteen. She strikes me as the sort who'd wear a whole life tariff like a crown. Her age means she won't be getting one, no matter the depravity of her post conviction statements.

MOO

But he's straight up said 'minimum starting point' for ER must be 17 years. I was fully expecting him to plead for a lot lower. So, okay, that's something.

I remember looking this up - the starting point for offenders under 18 is 8 years IIRC - so this is actually at around the middle as a starting point

Offenders who are under 18 when they commit murder face a sliding scale of starting points ranging from 8 to 27 years, depending on the age of the offender when the offence was committed and the seriousness of the offence.

ETA - corrected info

I remember looking this up - the starting point for offenders under 18 is 8 years IIRC - so this is actually at around the middle as a starting point

ETA - corrected info
Updates given on the BBC (11:28 of their live coverage) has a KC saying that the starting minimum term is either 17 or 20 years for those aged 15-16.

Hence ER's KC is applying for the minimum 17 years

Updates given on the BBC (11:28 of their live coverage) has a KC saying that the starting minimum term is either 17 or 20 years for those aged 15-16.

Hence ER's KC is applying for the minimum 17 years

Yes - i corrected to post the quote from the UK gov website. I don't have the scale.

In practice I'd be kinda surprised if Girl X is ever actually released.

And after one day’s harrowing evidence in court during the trial last December he returned to his accommodation, breezed into his bedroom and quickly changed into his ‘Christmas jumper’, eager to participate in that night’s festive activities planned for the boys on the unit

I have no words … surely this is proof the selective mutism / poor little lamb facade was a load of **** ?
Re
him "eager to participate in festive activities/Christmas jumper..."

I see it as his escape from harsh reality.

Just like his obsessive "teaching himself school subjects".

I see it as detachment from the "real world" as if it is impossible for him to face this situation.

Escapism.
It also involves mutism.

JMO

Last edited:
Yes - i corrected to post the quote from the UK gov website. I don't have the scale.

In practice I'd be kinda surprised if Girl X is ever actually released.
Well, they've kept Beverley Allitt in so far. Colin Pitchfork they were going to let out, and they walked that back. However long it is, hopefully she never gets to hurt another person. No more Briannas, no more grieving families.

MOO

That he stopped the attack because he did not want to kill Brianna (according to Girl Y).

The Judge may choose not to accept it of course.
Her defence lawyer has now admitted this was not true and Scarlett is back to claiming Eddie did all the stabbing, the judge said she couldn’t believe a word that came out of Scarlett’s mouth.

Part of a large family, raised by loving parents, Jenkinson grew up in the Cheshire village of Culcheth,

Described as ‘hard-working’ and ‘law-abiding’, her parents, 51-year-old Brian Jenkinson and Emma Sutton, 49, regularly attended court during the trial of their youngest child.

Mr Jenkinson works as a builder and plasterer. He previously worked for a small engineering company, of which he had been a director.

Jenkinson’s mother also teaches — home economics and design technology at a Catholic secondary school in Warrington.

Work was juggled with a busy home life in a rented semi on a quiet housing estate.

By the time Jenkinson was born in 2007, the couple already had three sons together.

With 15 years separating her from her oldest brother, Jenkinson was the daughter who completed the family.

I find it ironic that one mother was a teacher and the other a "wellness coach" (whatever that means).

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucasmiller
Back