CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
JS says there's no vehicle from when MT goes to sleep with her daughter and the Tacoma leaves. No vehicle, no bike, no running.

[Ah, no golden retriever triggering a camera.]

The State would have you think he'd sneaking through yards.

That's why we showed you the drone footage.

It's a MOUNTAIN.

[as senseless as it sounds]

L&C:
"He should have done a timeline defense wrap up. Hes alllllllllllll over the place".
"I knew the indoor voice wouldn't last very long.........."
"who has the remote to turn Horn off"
I guarantee horn had talks too much during classroom time on his report card
"His closing has jumped around far too much. He is definitely great at bringing confusion. I think the jury is smarter than this though"
"Another issue - you keep saying that your own client didn't say everything at first it doesn't mean it's a lie - yet you say Pawel didn't say Michelle made the comment about Jennifer 1st time"
"He is really dig her into prison"
"MT supposedly has a psychology degree. FD & MT thought they got away with it"
"jury wants out...hopefully they will be back stat w/a GUILTY"
"Hutch did it"
"Hutch will never be the same"
"This ain't working Horn!"
"MT said she did not like Kent, knew about his about SA case with estranged wife"
"At first I thought guilty on lesser charges. Not guilty on Conspiracy to Commit Murder. - Ive changed my mind. Id vote GUILTY on all charges"
"She lied every time with the police there was no trickery.She Lied"
"And he said he had to skip over parts L O L"
"Very scattered closing . Hard to follow"
"He’s trembling "
"The wind was me .sorry its the beans"
"Just end. Periodt! A rich lady doesn’t wipe her finger or gum on a dirty Hartford street. Glad we can’t understand the video"
"why would you play this video
emoji_u1f648.svg

Atty Colangelo was thrown under the bus as they showed the clip of his comments.

Judge intervenes that Horn has 1 min.

"He convicted his own client"

MOO

Last edited:
L&C:
"He should have done a timeline defense wrap up. Hes alllllllllllll over the place".
"I knew the indoor voice wouldn't last very long.........."
"who has the remote to turn Horn off"
"His closing has jumped around far too much. He is definitely great at bringing confusion. I think the jury is smarter than this though"
"Another issue - you keep saying that your own client didn't say everything at first it doesn't mean it's a lie - yet you say Pawel didn't say Michelle made the comment about Jennifer 1st time"
"I guarantee horn had talks too much during classroom time on his report card"

MOO
I wish the judge would stop him. All he’s trying to do is confuse the jury.

Swing and a miss...
Swing and a miss...
Swing and a miss...

Isn't he up to something like 30 strikes now?

He's producing nothing but confusion.

FD did commit the murder, or didn't he?

JFD was murdered, or was she?

PG was not believable because he got immunity - something that was available to JS's client, but which she repeatedly failed to take advantage of, choosing to stick to the script and any potential rewards it offered her instead. MT is an innocent understood bilingual person who wanted to substitute herself into JFD's life, but PG - who shared any evidence he could produce and who honestly cooperated at the small cost to the State of immunity for relatively immaterial offenses - is reeking of suspicious motives.

At some point, the granting of massive sense of entitlement JS would have us believe is due his client but no one else in this sorry saga is just too much to ask for.

She's a liar, in any language. And her motive to lie was to conceal the crime of her involvement as a conspirator in the murder of JFD. A murder which she expected would benefit her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim