New England - Missing and Murdered

The Vermont State Police website only lists;

"It's up to the investigators to put time into the cases when they can," said Oliver, who oversees a state police Web site that features photographs and details of 11 of Vermont's bigger missing-person cases. "A couple of these will never be solved."

Please do not think that there are 15 or 20 more missing people to add to Vermont.(this statement is not at all meant to disrespect the ones who do not know the true number,it is to respect the family and friends of the missing that are not counted on the VSP website or any other website for that matter.)

There were...
There were 1,039 reports of missing persons in Vermont in 2004, according to statistics kept by the Vermont Crime Information Center. Nationally, the number of people reported missing annually is more than 800,000.

Vermont had 631 missing person reports in the first six months of 2005, but listed only 78 "active cases"
They can only research a certain amount,the ones they cannot research are listed as inactive until they are checked into and called active.That is not counting people that have been missing as far back as the 40's.Sad to say that when it comes to missing person resources on the internet for Vermont yields very few cases.

The mystery about what happened to some missing persons seems impenetrable, even with the new investigative tools police have at their disposal, including DNA evidence technology and massive national missing-person databases.

No missing persons case should be left behind no matter how old it is.It should not matter how old it is.Every state should have a task force that devote their time to current missing persons and a task force for missing person cold cases only.

There have been many cases were abduction homicides began as a missing person or runaway case.

Just one case;
Christal Jones

Christal claimed to people that Jose was her boyfriend.
She had the illusion that he was her boyfriend.All the while he used her and she was not allowed to leave.
Many fell trap to this.
They may leave on thier own after being convinced that life will be better.That does not mean that once they arrived at the destination and they decided that they wanted to go back,that they were allowed to leave.They were forced to endure horrors that they had never thought would happen to them.They trusted the person who would save them from the boring and controled life at home.They were instead battered,forced to have sex for monies and wondered who was going to save them.
Gang members thrive on disfuntional family life and prey on those children.They offer that child a "family" to embrace.The children do not know the intent of these people.They only want to gain a victim.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

An article about Christal:Beverly Holland,Jose Rodriguez slavery
The Rodriguez case

The evening of Dec. 11 last year, a Bronx police sergeant called Rodriguez on his cell phone.

Police had just arrested three Vermont girls for trespassing. They told officers that Rodriguez brought them to the Bronx to work as prostitutes. They said he kept them in an apartment during the day, beating them occasionally, according to court papers. He allegedly took them to a club or sent them to the streets at night to work as prostitutes.

The Holland case

Court papers said Holland would tell reluctant first-time prostitutes that the only way they could return to Vermont was by selling themselves to earn money for a bus ticket. The charges allege that Holland either drove the Vermonters to New York, or arranged for them to go with another driver or by bus.

Holland lived in Vermont for six years. She allegedly recruited girls from her apartment on King Street in Burlington. She also had an apartment in the Bronx.

global discussion on this case
VT Woman Charged with Sex Trafficking of Girls While World Discusses Problem Globally

Well on our news on june 12,2006.
I posted the NYC factor before the news of Dominika being found.;

VSP link

DOMINIKA SMOLINSKI

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Age (2004): Dominika is 16 years old.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Last Location Seen:
Junction of Interstate 90 and Interstate 91 in Massachusetts[/font]

New York City - June 12, 2006

A Vermont teenage girl missing for nearly two years has been found alive and well in New York City.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]news link[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/font]

you have missed out on a girl from Maine her name is '

Cathy Marie Moulton missing since September 24th 1971 from Portland, Cumberland county, Maine

just thought i would tell you that you missed out on her case as well :p

Khavna said:
you have missed out on a girl from Maine her name is '

Cathy Marie Moulton missing since September 24th 1971 from Portland, Cumberland county, Maine

just thought i would tell you that you missed out on her case as well :p
Hello Khavna,:)
Thank-you for the post.It is appreciated.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows said:
Hello Khavna,:)
Thank-you for the post.It is appreciated.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows
your welcome, i just thought that i would tell you because her case needs to be heard as well she was 16 when she went missing :(

talelights said:
I contacted LE in CT with this list of 10 missing children. They told me the NCIC database, prior to 1982, did not list the missing or unidentified. I asked that these ten names be reviewed and placed on NCIC. Now how do they get listed other databases? :confused:

CONNECTICUT:
Diane Toney, 11 Guilford, 05/18/69
Dawn Cave, 14 Bethany, 05/26/69
Mary Mount, 10 New Canaan, 05/31/69
Jennifer Noon, 5, Hamden, 09/21/70
Stephanie Olisky, 15 East Windsor, 07/21/75
Renee Freer, 8, Monroe, 06/22/77
Eugene Glenn, 9, Hartford, 08/09/81
Matthew Margolies, 13, Greenwich, 09/09/84
Kathleen Flynn, 11, Norwalk, 09/23/86
Mayra Cruz, 12, Hartford, 11/08/87
Diane Toney, Dawn Cave and some of the rest have been found and they were murdered :eek: the two above were murdered the exact same way! and LE think that there is a connection with their murderer. some of them however cannot be found on other websites i was lucky to find a few :woohoo:

Khavna said:
Diane Toney, Dawn Cave and some of the rest have been found and they were murdered :eek: the two above were murdered the exact same way! and LE think that there is a connection with their murderer. some of them however cannot be found on other websites i was lucky to find a few :woohoo:
Did you speak w/ LE regarding this possible connection? It is so true that many of the missing/murdered are not reported or their stories are not on the internet.

lilsister said:
Did you speak w/ LE regarding this possible connection? It is so true that many of the missing/murdered are not reported or their stories are not on the internet.
LE already know about this possible connection, afterall it was on the website

Khavna said:
LE already know about this possible connection, afterall it was on the website
My bad, I will help as much as I can. I will make sure in the future that I check every post, thread etc. before I post. Would not want to put anyone out. Again my apologies. I guess I just went on impulse etc. some of us do.

lilsister said:
My bad, I will help as much as I can. I will make sure in the future that I check every post, thread etc. before I post. Would not want to put anyone out. Again my apologies. I guess I just went on impulse etc. some of us do.
hay don't worry about it i'm exactly the same when it comes to cases ;) you don't have to apologise for your caring emotions :eek:

rpipergirl said:
Judith Hand, 15 Farmington, 9/10/71according to Maine state police website she was found dead under a pile of sawdust.
Hello Rpipergirl,:)
It is very sad to hear this. I want to thank-you for your post.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 16:13:47 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Norwich and Hanover Police seek information on missing high school student
-----------------------

MISSING LOCAL TEEN

Last Wednesday, Feb. 28, at about 8:00 AM, James Holley, a 16
year old Hanover High school student with disabilities, walked
from his home in Norwich, VT. across Ledyard Bridge and up to
Main Street in Hanover. From there he walked down Main Street to
Food Stop at the end of town. Despite an extensive search he has
not been seen or heard from since. James is believed to have been
wearing a Scottish Kilt, and it is very likely that someone gave
him a ride from Food Stop between 8:30 and 9:30 AM.

If anyone has a friend or acquaintance from outside the area who
was driving from Hanover that morning, please notify them of this
situation. James is in no way a threat to anyone, but he does
need medication for his own safety.

James has light brown hair, is approximately 6'1" and weighs 170
lbs, has blue eyes, probably unshaven and very possibly wearing a
red Scottish Kilt.

Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 16:13:47 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Norwich and Hanover Police seek information on missing high school student
-----------------------

MISSING LOCAL TEEN

Last Wednesday, Feb. 28, at about 8:00 AM, James Holley, a 16
year old Hanover High school student with disabilities, walked
from his home in Norwich, VT. across Ledyard Bridge and up to
Main Street in Hanover. From there he walked down Main Street to
Food Stop at the end of town. Despite an extensive search he has
not been seen or heard from since. James is believed to have been
wearing a Scottish Kilt, and it is very likely that someone gave
him a ride from Food Stop between 8:30 and 9:30 AM.

If anyone has a friend or acquaintance from outside the area who
was driving from Hanover that morning, please notify them of this
situation. James is in no way a threat to anyone, but he does
need medication for his own safety.

James has light brown hair, is approximately 6'1" and weighs 170
lbs, has blue eyes, probably unshaven and very possibly wearing a
red Scottish Kilt.

Sad ending:

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070512/NEWS02/705120345/1003/NEWS02

http://thedartmouth.com/2007/05/14/news/holley/

http://thedartmouth.com/2007/05/14/news/holley/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆