kikabirds xmas dress

zadari

Reaction score
lookatme.jpg

I'd say that's the best present right there under the tree!

She's adorable, zadari! Did she enjoy Christmas?

She is just precious! I loved nothing more than dressing up my baby girl. I'm glad I saved some of my favorite dresses she wore. Cherish these moments as they go so fast. Take lots of pictures too. I love each and every new stage of my dd. As much as I love her now as a "tween", I do miss those days of dressing her up like a doll. I call her my "jeans girl" now.

yep she enjoyed xmas we all did :) we got a camera a week ago and so far have 65 pics of her and my son LOL and us ect not too much of me cuz i hide alot rofl
christmasdress2.jpg

sopretty.jpg

i know it .. she is my doll baby hehe :)

Awww, she is precious! It is a beautiful dress, too. Glad you had a very Merry Christmas! I would say have fun with your new cam, but sounds like you are!!

She's precious! My first grandbaby is due in March so he will be about Kikabird's age next Christmas. All I could think about this Christmas was how much more wonderful it will be next year with our sweet baby. I stayed up way too late last night researching the best digital camera to buy so I'd be prepared for next year!

the camera we have is a cheap one and she gets terrible red eye .. i wish we could afford a really good one but on the other hand im just happy i could take these pics of her snapshots in time :)

Awww and that is the most precious little gift sitting right under the christmas tree... :blowkiss:

lol ya the poor kid

She is beautiful Zadari. Enjoy her. I miss all the dresses and hair ornaments, and little lace socks. I used to wonder why people would say "Enjoy her now" as I'd psuh my daughter's pram. Oh, I so now know. LOL Bless your baby doll. I love her little Christmas dress.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back