Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #111

217 Covid vaccinations ?!? :oops: :oops::oops:

“A 62-year-old man in Germany decided to get 217 COVID-19 vaccinations over the course of 29 months —for "private reasons." But, somewhat surprisingly, he doesn't seem to have suffered any ill effects from the excessive immunization, particularly weaker immune responses, according to a newly published case study in The Lancet Infectious Diseases.”

217 Covid vaccinations ?!? :oops: :oops::oops:

“A 62-year-old man in Germany decided to get 217 COVID-19 vaccinations over the course of 29 months —for "private reasons." But, somewhat surprisingly, he doesn't seem to have suffered any ill effects from the excessive immunization, particularly weaker immune responses, according to a newly published case study in The Lancet Infectious Diseases.”

Thank you for posting that, slowpoke! I meant to post something similar to that news but forgot till I saw your post! And that was not only why he did it, but that they are studying him to see what all those vaccines might have done/do to him (which is what I had forgotten to post. lol).

So, what he did was fraud but I believe the charges were dropped. What people will do for money. smh

A 60-year-old man allegedly had himself vaccinated against Covid-19 dozens of times in Germany in order to sell forged vaccination cards with real vaccine batch numbers to people not wanting to get vaccinated themselves.

And the research they are doing with him:

Researchers at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU) and Universitätsklinikum Erlangen have examined a man who has received more than 200 vaccinations against COVID-19. They learned of his case via newspaper reports.

Until now, it has been unclear what effects hypervaccination such as this would have on the immune system. Some scientists were of the opinion that immune cells would become less effective after becoming used to the antigens. This proved not to be the case in the individual in question: his immune system is fully functional.

I got the spring 65+ Covid booster (Pfizer), yesterday at Walgreens
No side effects

It’s a little sore where the needle went in but only if I touch it so I don’t;)

Thank you to the person who posted the news here when it was announced!
Older Adults Now Able to Receive Additional Dose of Updated COVID-19 Vaccine | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC

Two of my friends (husband and wife) just tested positive. First time for both of them. They aren’t too sick, they said only mild cold symptoms. They are both retired and haven’t been around anyone who is sick.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who went to class, school, work, etc. with a mild cold or sore throat when we were young. That said, Covid is much more dangerous than the "common cold" and requires isolation, especially from those who are particularly vulnerable to serious illness. It's scary to think that people who have Covid might knowingly go to school, work, grocery shopping, a movie theatre, etc. despite their illness. I doubt they'd wear masks, so anyone with whom they come in contact will be at risk for contracting Covid. CDC should rethink this decision. JMO
And yet, in my experience recently, the medical profession seems to be blowing it off. Go figure.

The nation’s top public health agency is expanding a program that tests international travelers for COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention program asks arriving international passengers to volunteer to have their noses swabbed and answer questions about their travel. The program operates at six airports and on Tuesday, the CDC said it was adding two more — Chicago’s O’Hare and Miami.

This is an excellent article but I believe it is behind a paywall
It throws up a bottom block asking to subscribe, but it's not blocking the content if you scroll. I'm not a subscriber and I can read the entire article. The block is a fake out with the appearance that you have to pay to play.

It throws up a bottom block asking to subscribe, but it's not blocking the content if you scroll. I'm not a subscriber and I can read the entire article. The block is a fake out with the appearance that you have to pay to play.
Scrolling doesn't work for me, article remains blocked.

I vividly remember four years ago. Our family planned ski trip was canceled because the ski resort closed! No St. Patrick's Day party. Easter was a bust. And what was supposed to be a "two week" break continued all summer, and into fall.

I am celebrating this weekend, going skiing.

Bryan Kohberger (University of Idaho suspect) allegedly suffers from visual snow. I know he posted on online message boards about it years ago.
That is correct. Here he is discussing it. Note that the link below isn't a SS. It's 100+ pages if you want to scroll through to read BK's posts.

The nation’s top public health agency is expanding a program that tests international travelers for COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention program asks arriving international passengers to volunteer to have their noses swabbed and answer questions about their travel. The program operates at six airports and on Tuesday, the CDC said it was adding two more — Chicago’s O’Hare and Miami.

I don't even understand their reasoning. All countries have more than enough of their own population unmasked, out and about, and spreading Covid, and allowing it to mutate in doing so... so I'm not understanding why it matters if someone from another country has it and tries to enter your country. It's not like any county in the world has managed to 100% get rid of it!

I vividly remember four years ago. Our family planned ski trip was canceled because the ski resort closed! No St. Patrick's Day party. Easter was a bust. And what was supposed to be a "two week" break continued all summer, and into fall.

I am celebrating this weekend, going skiing.
I got married 4 years ago! MARCH 21, 2020. Oh, what a stressful time to be alive.

We got married the weekend before South Carolina shut everything down and had to limit our guests to immediate family and members of the wedding party. I still hate thinking about all of the money we wasted on wedding supplies! And none of my poor husband's groomsmen (aside from his best man) were able to attend because they lived in California and they were already canceling flights by then.

BUT... we refused to cancel because the date was of special significance to us. We got married on the same week that we met 20 years earlier. We still had a really good time. I'm just sad that so many of our loved ones weren't able to be a part of it -- at least physically because we did live stream it to a small group on Facebook. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michkrifred
Back