Found Deceased TX - Kaiden Kriger, 3, last seen noon at Children's Lighthouse at Alamo Ranch, suspect Savannah Kriger 32, may be armed, San Antonio, 18 Mar 2024

SAN ANTONIO – The Bexar County Sheriff's Office is searching for a 3-year-old boy.

Kaiden Kriger was last seen at noon Monday at the Children's Lighthouse at Alamo Ranch, a daycare center located in west San Antonio.

Officials say that that his mom, Savannah Kriger, 32, left work early to pick him up at his daycare and take him to a doctor's appointment. Her white 2023 Lincoln Aviator was later found abandoned at Tom Slick Park off State Highway 151 East.

Also missing is Kriger, 32, who is 5’5” tall, weighs about 255 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black jacket and red shirt. Police believe she may be in possession of a firearm in connection with the boy's abduction.

Officials believe Kaiden is in grave or immediate danger.

(There must be something missing here.)
So she abducted her son? I’m delirious with a Covid fever at the moment so I’m pretty muddle-headed but I read everything twice. Is she the non-custodial parent? How would daycare release that beautiful boy to her if she was? How/why are they referencing the gun? Did she wave it at the daycare staff to get her so ? I’m so confused. Need to read again. MOO

Can anyone get onto the Bexar County Sheriff's office page.
I keep getting error messages.
But social media is reporting something on that page saying something other than murder / suicide....

i have to say imo, moo.... until we can see the sheriff's page...

“At this point, she [Savannah Kriger] is who we’re considering as the suspect,” Salazar said. “We don’t believe any other suspects are outstanding.”

Salazar said Kaiden’s father has been cooperating and helping police.

According to authorities, there had been an ongoing custody battle regarding Kaiden, including a custody hearing that was scheduled for Tuesday.

Salazar said the situation may have been a murder-suicide, but their investigation remains ongoing.

I am guessing that the mother sent a threatening warning message to her ex----saying something like " I hope you are happy about your little custody battle because you are not going to see your boy again'

And he probably called daycare immediately only to learn that she had already picked him up----and he called LE in a panic. :(

Unfortunately looks like a case of "If I can't have custody of of my kid(s) then nobody can" which only makes sense to someone whose lights aren't all on upstairs. MOO.

RIP Kaiden.
That's what I'm thinking, too.

Some parents just can't let go enough to share a child. And, if they lose custody, they think their lives are over. I wish there was more mental health help for divorcing parents. Some may do something horrible out of a sense of revenge, but others are just heart broken and can't see life going forward. Surely there were some sort of signs?

That's what I'm thinking, too.

Some parents just can't let go enough to share a child. And, if they lose custody, they think their lives are over. I wish there was more mental health help for divorcing parents. Some may do something horrible out of a sense of revenge, but others are just heart broken and can't see life going forward. Surely there were some sort of signs?
I'm not sure I believe it was murder suicide. She tried to get a restraining order on him. It's VERY unusual for an otherwise normal, healthy appearing woman to kill herself and her child to keep her husband from sharing custody.

I'd like to know if there actually was a doctor's appointment that afternoon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back