GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen and both parents guilty* #7

<modsnip - religious commentary> I think a five year sentence with time served and house arrest would be justice. I don't think she should be used as the poster person for bad parenting, that's not justice. The prosecution has portrayed her as totally evil. I don't see her or James that way. Ethan is the criminal here. I hope a good appeals lawyer will step forward and intervene in this case. It never should have gone to court in the first place. My opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Addresses Tate's father directly. It's time we all know the truth. The whole truth has nothing been told.

(MOO. So not cool to falsely align with a father who lost a child at his child's hand.)
This was in such poor taste. I cannot even imagine how that made Tate's father feel to have him trying to connect with him.

Mr. Crumbley's attorney says he has remorse. Refers to the alleged threats. In the same call he also said he wished he could go back and change things.

He couldn't have known what would happen.

He has enormous grief.

Gun was stored legally, per the law at the time.

Made the decisions he thought was right. At the time.

Arguing that there is dispute over whether the school asked them to take Ethan home. Doesn't want to retry the case. There are no winners here.

Asks for time served, with GPS tether.

State is clarifying points. About what the parents did know and did do.

Says remorse isn't feeling bad or having grief.

Remorse is acknowledging what they could and should have known, would and could have done.

Judge now addresses the families. Offers her condolence to them for their unfathomable loss.

Says what this trial isn't about.

Making examples of. Gun ownership. Parenting.

This is about ignoring things that reasonable people would notice. Hair raised on the back of their necks.

Mr. Crumbley: you gave unfettered access to a gun. You made yourself out to be a martyr. You threatened the prosecution.

Mrs. Crumbley, you glorified the use of weapons. Duspassionate.

Judge speaks of each victim and the world's loss.

Describes what has gone into her consideration. Prayer, law, the additional victims... unimaginable suffering....

All we'll hear from S & L is the appeals.
It takes about 1 yr to even get to know if your appeal will be heard.
Let them sit and sit some more.
A great wake-up call for all parents/adults who own firearms and who their kids are who also own them or have access to them.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK
Back