TX - Dad rapes stepson to avenge 8 yo daughter's rape, Fort Worth, 2008

This father restrained himself, however. He called the police. He obviously didn't want the 18 yr old back in the house. The Court gives the guy bail and obviously no provision to stay away from the house. The wife pays the bail and the father snaps. I think any father would.

The 18 year old is an adult by law; him being the stepson, we have no idea what went on before his mother remarried. I'm guessing the 8 year old is the 18 year old's half sister.
This young man is sick in the head, and got what he deserved. Although i give the father credit for not beating him to near death. The father was in a situation. You do everything you can to protect your child, then the mother bails out the who hurt the daughter. I don't care if it's her son, he should have sat in jail with no bail and suffered. Any parent with common sense would have left their son in there. Tough love, maybe, yet in order to protect the younger daughter from more suffering, sacrifices have to be made. Unfortunately, i don't understand the mother's reasoning at all for bailing him out. I do understand the father's hurt and anger.

For those of you who live your life on faith, don't ya kind of wonder how the hand of God played into this? I am not saying that God was advocating for this young man to be sexually assaulted and beaten, but what are the chances the boy would call when his step-dad was the only one home, and the step dad clearly felt that he was tempted beyond his reason...he had acted appropriately when he caught his son molesting the child, but like someone else pointed out, a short time later fate delivered the offender back into his hands....

For those of you who live your life on faith, don't ya kind of wonder how the hand of God played into this? I am not saying that God was advocating for this young man to be sexually assaulted and beaten, but what are the chances the boy would call when his step-dad was the only one home, and the step dad clearly felt that he was tempted beyond his reason...he had acted appropriately when he caught his son molesting the child, but like someone else pointed out, a short time later fate delivered the offender back into his hands....

Well, using your logic, then maybe the stepfather was being tested.
I always think that I should leave those things up to the lord. When I feel tempted to get revenge, I just think to myself that god can take care of the situation/person much better than I can.:)

I don't think that boy would have made it out of my house had I caught him doing that to my daughter. I would be the one in jail and he would be in the ground. It may not be right but that is how it would be.

Yes..I do believe someone or something handed that boy over to his step-father.

Well, using your logic, then maybe the stepfather was being tested.
I always think that I should leave those things up to the lord. When I feel tempted to get revenge, I just think to myself that god can take care of the situation/person much better than I can.:)
If thats the case, he passed. He warned them not to let him out and her not to post bail due to his past and his temper :crazy:

This father restrained himself, however. He called the police. He obviously didn't want the 18 yr old back in the house. The Court gives the guy bail and obviously no provision to stay away from the house. The wife pays the bail and the father snaps. I think any father would.
Are we sure that the court did not order that the boy stay away from the house? I thought that this was standard in all cases of this nature. Until I read otherwise, I'm assuming that this kid was calling his mother to get a ride somewhere, not necessarily back to the house.

The entire situation is tragic.

Hi BeeBee, I remember this story also. I believe a lot ppl that suffer trauma of this sort could possibly react in this same manor. Remember Ellie Nestor the mother who shot her son's molester? Ellie Nestor was given prison sentence because of her actions. Which made me sick!
I think that the only reason that Ellie Nestor went to prison is that it was exposed that she was doing drugs.

I think that the only reason that Ellie Nestor went to prison is that it was exposed that she was doing drugs.

She went to prison because she took the law into her own hands and doled out her own form of justice. The prosecutor had no choice but to charge her because otherwise it would have sent a message that doing this sort of thing is fine and too many others would try it.

Please be very mindful of the Terms of Service. Some posters are coming too close to violations and I don't want to hand out bans or time outs!!!

She went to prison because she took the law into her own hands and doled out her own form of justice. The prosecutor had no choice but to charge her because otherwise it would have sent a message that doing this sort of thing is fine and too many others would try it.
Jeana - What I meant to say is that I believe that a jury would have never convicted her if her drug use had not been exposed to them. This happened a long time ago; and that's how I remember it. I can remember thinking that I still would not have convicted her even with her drug use being exposed. I think that tarnished her otherwise image of a squeaky, clean Mom.

In regards to the post about coming close to middle eastern responses. The difference is, this father took justice on the offender.

Much of what we see from the ME - is to the victim.

I also wonder - if the father didn't find out more information from the daughter while the stepson was in custody.

If my son did something like this I wouldnt have anything to do with him, I cant beleive she still was going to help him. I am on the dads side with this one.

Are we sure that the court did not order that the boy stay away from the house? I thought that this was standard in all cases of this nature. Until I read otherwise, I'm assuming that this kid was calling his mother to get a ride somewhere, not necessarily back to the house.

The entire situation is tragic.

I was just going by the article, Nan which says "When the teen called home for a ride on the early afternoon of January 3rd, it was this stepfather who answered the phone and arrived at the jail to pick up the teen. But the pair didn't go homeinvestigators say."

Rereading the article, however, it doesn't look like to me that this guy has even been to Court. He was arrested on suspicion of aggravated sexual assault and released on bail. The article doesn't mention anything about a formal charge of aggravated sexual assault being filed against the 18yr old or any future court appearance. Very strange but this could explain why there is no order for him to stay away from the 8 yr old.

Cops: Dad Sodomized Teen Stepson to Avenge Rape of Daughter

FORT WORTH, Texas — A father sodomized his 18-year-old stepson to avenge the teenager's alleged rape of the man's 8-year-old daughter, police said.

The father, 32, turned himself into to authorities on Friday and was released from jail Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond. He faces a charge of aggravated sexual assault.

The stepson was arrested Jan. 2 and charged with suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. Police say the father caught him assaulting his daughter, and a subsequent examination at a hospital revealed the girl had been sodomized.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,322386,00.html

<In regards to the post about coming close to middle eastern responses. The difference is, this father took justice on the offender.

Much of what we see from the ME - is to the victim.

I also wonder - if the father didn't find out more information from the daughter while the stepson was in custody.>

excellent point,, justche!!
if this father were a muslim... he'd be killing the girl... throwing acid on her, or stoning her to death-- for being an evil temptress and making the stepson do such a thing.

Had to come out of "lurking" to post on this topic. After reading the article again, it said "at the hospital it was revealed she'd been raped anally and the father issued the warning to his wife". Perhaps the father did not realized she had been raped as well and did not catch him in the act of doing that particular crime. And he only knew about it once the hospital informed him, which would explain him freaking out on the stepson on the ride home instead of in the house. Perhaps he was not exactly sure what exactly took place on the day in question until the doctor told them.

In any case, I feel the father had properly warned his wife that he would hurt her son if he was freed and I can't help but think she was stupid to let her son out so soon and not see that he was protected from her husband since he had threatened him with bodily harm! I think the son deserved punishment yes, and a black eye or two would certainly be deserved and expected if someone hurt my daughter/son and I was able to do it. But the Stepfather could have killed his stepson with a baseball bat beating! And it would have made a bad horrible situation for that little girl even worse.

I couldn't help but feel a little twinge of understanding for the stepfather though, police record or not, that he did this for the love of his little girl. Seems like even big ole tough guys melt when it comes to thier little girls. And for once I read a story where it wasn't the dad/stepdad beating/molesting/torturing thier child, this one actually defended his.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back