GUILTY NY - Aaron Pletcher for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Apalachin, 2008

SewingDeb

"Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
Reaction score
Man sexually abused baby, sent photos on Internet

A 30-year-old man admitted to a federal judge that he sent pictures of himself sexually abusing a 4-month-old baby and a 6-year-old boy over the Internet to another person he met in a chat room. The other person turned out to be an undercover cop in Washington, D.C.

Aaron Pletcher of Apalachin admitted Thursday in U.S. District Court to 13 separate counts of producing, distributing and possessing child *advertiser censored*. Senior Judge Thomas McAvoy set
sentencing for May 7.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Miroslav Lovric says Pletcher faces a minimum of 15 years and a maximum of 30 years.

http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/old_1253536___article.html/person_baby.html

Here's another article with more information on this case:

Apalachin man admits he sexually abused baby

Aaron G. Pletcher, 30, admitted in Binghamton's federal court to 13 separate counts of producing, distributing and possessing child *advertiser censored*. He'll be sentenced May 7 by Senior U.S. District Court Judge Thomas J. McAvoy in Binghamton.

Pletcher faces a minimum of 15 years and a maximum of 30 years, but he can be sentenced to consecutive sentences, Assistant U.S. Attorney Miroslav Lovric said.

Pletcher was indicted by a federal grand jury in October following an investigation by the Southern Tier Cyber Predator Task Force. The undercover cop in Washington, D.C., notified authorities in Broome County in September after getting the images from Pletcher via e-mail showing children and Pletcher engaged in sexually explicit conduct, Lovric said.

The undercover cop told an FBI agent in Binghamton he began chatting with a self-described 30-year-old man from New York. Pletcher told the cop he had access to two minor children and photographs of the children, Lovric said Thursday.

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080118/NEWS01/801180349/1001

The comments after the article sound like things we say on WS.

Wait a minute-he is being charged with producing, possessing and distributing child *advertiser censored*-how about the felony assaults on the children??

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:
I hate him..,

Wait a minute-he is being charged with producing, possessing and distributing child *advertiser censored*-how about the felony assaults on the children??

That's what I was wondering about. He was in Federal court. I hope he faces state charges for the actual assaults.

I read the link 3 times, there are no charges on sexually assaulting the children, WTH! going on here? This needs to be locked up way longer than 15-30 yrs. :behindbar

I read the article twice because I thought that I missed it about the kids.
There is no way he won't be charged for sexually abusing those kids...they have pictures of him doing it for pity sake. I wonder whose kids they were?

They may be his or his step children. He told the undercover cop that he had 2 minors under his control.

Thank God he was caught.

They may be his or his step children. He told the undercover cop that he had 2 minors under his control.

Thank God he was caught.

OMG, please don't let them be his step-children, if they are, it's hard telling how long this abuse has been going on. The words "Under Control", bother me so much. :sick:

Aaron G. Pletcher

Federal Custody
Projected Release Date: 06/08/2031

Hi. So I will be upfront about this, I am one of the surviving children from this incident. I will make it clear that both my brother and I are ok. And we at the time were technically his kids, now my brother was his step child and I was his biological kid. I'm now 13 and my brother is 20. We both thank you for all of the posts and concerns brought here. And I will agree with you, he shouldn't have gotten 15-30 years, he should have gotten life. Now this isn't something that should be allowed to be past on as a 15-30 year sentence, just for the fact that we were both very young minors. Thank you for your concerns, just looking through this made me glad that there are so many people that aren't sick in the head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back