Stacy's 24th B-day on 1/20

kpass

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just days after Drew Peterson and his attorney claimed a racy text message may prove Stacy Peterson ran off with another man, State Police reaffirmed Friday that the former Bolingbrook cop is still "our suspect" in the disappearance of his wife.

State Police issued a statement, noting Stacy Peterson's upcoming 24th birthday Sunday and saying "it is apparent that Stacy did not voluntarily cease all contact with her children, family and friends."

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/749167,CST-NWS-boling19.article

Wouldn't that be THE BEST Birthday Gift for Stacy if he's arrested? :behindbar

Let's keep our fingers, toes, eyes crossed!

Sorry, if the mod(s) could correct the thread title to Stacy's 24th B-day 1/20...Thanks!

That's tomorrow. It will be a very sad day for her family. I propose that we have a 'candle day' where everyone lights candles for Stacy. I seem to have lost the link to the candle site, can someone post it?

I agree with you kpass, it would be a wonderful bday gift for Stacy if the suspect were arrested. But,........I won't hold my breath.......at least not yet! FWIW, IMHO, DrewP's days as a free man are most likely numbered. ;)

I'll light a candle for Stacy in remembrance of her 24th birthday.

Sweet Stacy who never understood the danger she was in. Or,.........did she?

:blowkiss:

fran

It just hit me that Stacy is only a year older, almost to the day, than my oldest daughter. :(

I hope Drew is going to do something with his children to remember her on that special day.

I suppose he won't because he's still angry that she ran off with someone else. :rolleyes:

Over at findstacy they are saying a female body was found / on the North side of Lake Shore Drive.

Over at findstacy they are saying a female body was found / on the North side of Lake Shore Drive.

Ack. Bolingbook and Chicago are only 37 minutes apart, according to Mapquest.

Happy Birthday Stacy. Blessings to you and to your family who will be finding today so difficult. A candle has been lit in celebration of your life and in memory of your birthday.

Have a blessed birthday, Stacy...wherever you are. You are in our thoughts and prayers. May God bless and keep you.

I know that today was not a "Happy" birthday for you Stacy as you were not here with your beloved children.

But many here are saying "Happy Birthday" in celebration of the day that you were born and in remembrance of all the love, happiness, etc. that you gave to those who loved you so much.

Even people who have never known you or met you, now know you and want to bring you home to where you belong.

When I heard that Stacy's birthday was yesterday and that the family was having a tribute, I kept thinking that someone should set a birthday cake with 24 candles (unlit) on the sidewalk outside Stacy's home. But I told myself that was petty. Till I read this

Noticeably absent from Sunday's tribute was Stacy's husband. Drew Peterson, a former Bolingbrook police sergeant, maintains Stacy isn't missing and that she has run off with another man.

Reached at home after the event, Peterson asked, "Did they have a pinata with my picture on it?"

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/750761,CST-NWS-boling21.article

Now I realize it wouldn't have been petty at all compared to DrewP.

He is such a jerk! Its always about him!!!!

If he was any kind of a human being he'd of went & taken the children to it......

He is such a jerk! Its always about him!!!!

If he was any kind of a human being he'd of went & taken the children to it......

I feel a little differently. Had he shown up there I would have been severely disgusted. It would be like rubbing salt in the wound. He did (for once) the honorable thing by staying the hell away. Nobody in STacy's family wants her probable murderer eating their food and acting like everything's great....and using it as a pickup joint.

I agree that the children should have been allowed to go, though.

It's perfectly understandable that he didn't show up for the celebration. But to make a joke of it, is...................disgusting!:chicken:

JMHO
fran

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie