GUILTY PA - Kirsten Taylor, 29, murdered, Lower Windsor Twp, 23 Jan 2008

Beats te H*ll out of me. I have no clue..
:eek: :waitasec: :bang:

I hope they investigate this thoroughly. I would hope they can tell if this was consensual or not....

if you google the words bondage and shock you will find it is not that uncommon of a fetish. i did not click any links but there was enough of a description to give you a idea what the sites are about.

Nothing shocks me anymore. No pun intended. If it's a common fetish I wonder how he'd have liked his gonads shocked? I wish KatK was here. She was open minded and would keep us updated about these bizarre practices. After them furry Panda people having sex I never been shocked again.

Work in county hospital ER for a weekend and you will never be able to be shocked about anything. This is mild compared to some of the nonsense Ive seen. :rolleyes:

Nothing shocks me anymore. No pun intended. If it's a common fetish I wonder how he'd have liked his gonads shocked? I wish KatK was here. She was open minded and would keep us updated about these bizarre practices. After them furry Panda people having sex I never been shocked again.

Im still in shock from the furry people thread....whoda thought it:eek:

Work in county hospital ER for a weekend and you will never be able to be shocked about anything. This is mild compared to some of the nonsense Ive seen. :rolleyes:

Well, you've got a point!

I worked in the ER 7 years back, and a man came in one evening with his college class ring stuck on his... well, it wasn't his finger! :eek:

Geez, we could actually write a book of Believe It or Nots, huh?

I worked in the ER 7 years back, and a man came in one evening with his college class ring stuck on his... well, it wasn't his finger! :eek:

(my bold)

Could we call it "Believe It or Nuts"?

(Nuts as in crazy, not, er, uh...)

The ring on the thing. My friends brother stuck a mood ring on his thing when we were little kids to see what color it would change. College class ring? At least it didn't slip off.

No kidding. My person favourite from residency was a gentleman who came into ER with a phillips head screwdriver inserted into his urethra.

I remember the attending physician and I standing next to his bed and the good doc (who was about 65) said "Now son what possessed you to do something this god**mn stupid? It it drugs or is it some sort of sex thing?"

Priceless.

We always DVR "Criminal Minds," which is on at 9:00 Wednesdays here in PA. I just watched it. I then had to come here to check the TOD on this woman--yup, Wednesday night. I have to wonder if there was some kind of "inspiration" there. (A serial killer was electrocuting women on the breasts in PA, NY, etc.)

The guy said that they had been engaging in forms of extreme bondage for over two years. I think it's odd that the lady first went and shocked her own self and also had electrical tape over her mouth. I hope it wasn't really first degree murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back