Human Remains/Blue Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
reporter on Anderson Cooper is reporting that they have confirmation that the body is a woman, not a child.

Anderson Cooper show now reporting it is definitely the remains of a woman but that is all the news. The color of remains when they decompose turn black so I don't know how the color they see would explain the ethnicity of this body.

omg - I am on the edge of my chair wondering which woman this is - Lisa Stebic or Stacy Peterson?

Or someone else? :eek:

Whoever it is, God Rest Her Soul.

I just hate all the different stories-
is it a body, or a foot, leg, or skeleton/bones ? where or what was the hair found on? :behindbar dang it--- what or who to believe -:waitasec:

making me crazy ! what exactly have they found, that allows him to rule out Stacy?

Right, sounds like the body is in pieces anyway and the official isn't even named. If they thought it was, do you think they'd say so? Think about it, they wouldn't want the media attention just yet.

So, maybe no implants, which could be why they say no. What if hubby was smarter than we think and removed them before he dumped her.
can they say no implants from where the remains have been found? just asking gm- good thought you have here-

Right, sounds like the body is in pieces anyway and the official isn't even named. If they thought it was, do you think they'd say so? Think about it, they wouldn't want the media attention just yet.
or the husband to know right now-

omg - I am on the edge of my chair wondering which woman this is - Lisa Stebic or Stacy Peterson?

Or someone else? :eek:

Whoever it is, God Rest Her Soul.

Police say a land surveyor working on the city's Southwest Side has discovered human remains frozen to the ground in a field about 100 feet from a set of train tracks.

Chicago police Sgt Eugene Mullins says the remains found Friday afternoon were badly decomposed, but appear to be those of a white female.

The Cook County medical examiner's office says it plans an autopsy on the remains Saturday.

Authorities say the body was found just south of the Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/human.remains.found.2.638367.html

Police discovered a decomposed body Friday in southwest Chicago -- a find that sparked unsubstantiated speculation it could be related to the disappearance of Stacy Peterson.

The body appears to be that of a female with reddish-blonde hair, a Chicago Police Department spokesman said.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/25/body.found/index.html

I sure wonder if Mr. Brodsky's assertion and guarantee that this body is not Stacy's is because he knows where her body was placed - otherwise I see no way for him to make this guarantee. Interesting that he is following it as closely as we are though....:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie