Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK that is in the area. 2.1 miles or 8 minutes from the high school to her door.

If you take it a step further and he does work at the school...would make sense he would live near the school...right?

OK that is in the area. 2.1 miles or 8 minutes from the high school to her door.

If you take it a step further and he does work at the school...would make sense he would live near the school...right?

Most likely, good work SS!

I wonder if they have inhouse Janitorial or if they hire it out to a company? If he isn't a teacher or a coach...he could even own a company such as that for night work.

It does make sense! The victim said it was a short name or word on the shirt so this would fit too.

See you tomorrow ~ have a good night! :)

Gosh, how difficult is it to find a photo of the coaches there? I have looked and looked! I have names...but no photos. They won the State Championship in Football in 2003.

I'm so sad to hear this is connected to the rape victims. I sincerely hope she is still alive. Good sleuthing about the RHS theory. I would think it unusual though, for a coach to be out committing rapes at night and showing up for school the next morning. What day of the week did these crimes occur? Maybe if they were on a weekend you could link them to game days where he would have been out late coming home from an away game.

Last month a University of Nevada, Reno student was kidnapped and sexually assaulted after she was attacked on the 1400 block of N. Virginia Street Dec. 15 about 3 a.m., university police said in a statement.

The suspect is described as a heavyset white male about 30 to 40 years old. He has some facial hair and was wearing a Raiders T-shirt. The suspect’s vehicle is a dark, single cab truck with cloth seats and an after-market CD player with blue and red lights. It is described as an older truck.

http://nevadasagebrush.com/blog/2008/01/22/assault-case-at-a-standstill/

OK so she came up with additional information since the initial report. A raiders' jersey would be black...not medium blue and red. There aren't ANY raiders' shirts that color at all.

Further down in the article (past what I posted here) is the full timeline of the assaults:

For reference, the three crimes in question occurred on the following dates and times:
November 13, 2007 – 5:40 p.m., December 16, 2007 – 2:00 a.m., January 19, 2008 4:00 a.m., and January 20, 2008 – 4:30 a.m.

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/14469877.html

SS, I'm bumping this up for you. I think the one you just posted is a different case in addition to the three we know about, check out the above date and times. Wow. Sounds like he was very busy on that street.

I found the below "Reno Peeper" case creepy. The article is from last February, and states that he would be eligible for parole in about a year. I wonder if he's out free? You have to read the article to get the whole gist.
http://www.rgj.com/blogs/crime/2007/02/reno-peeper.html

(snips)
So what we have here is a 32-year-old unemployed father of two young children who leaves his home well into his wife's graveyard shift so he can allegedly run down the street and peek inside a sleeping woman's window.
Actually, the 5-foot-3 tall Rolando Partida-Alvarez had to borrow a chair from her neighbor's home so he could reach her window and peer inside, police said. That must have been quite the sight.
But he is accused of doing much more than just window peeking. It should be noted that Partida-Alvarez is a suspected serial window

UPDATE: Partida-Alvarez was sentenced to a 20 month to six year term for burglary and lewdness. He'll be eligible for parole in one year.

ETA: I found an article from last August that indicates he may not be involved with this case. Unless he was released for overcrowding or something, he should still be behind bars as we speak.
http://ktvn.com/Global/story.asp?s=6882999

A Reno man who repeatedly peeked through the bedroom window of a sleeping woman and went to her bedside has been sentenced to up to six years in prison.
Thirty-two year old Rolando Partida-Alvarez pleaded guilty in May to burglary and open and gross lewdness.
He must serve a year in prison before becoming eligible for parole under the sentenced handed down Thursday by Washoe District Judge Steven Elliott.
Authorities Partida-Alvarez lived in the neighborhood of the 37-year-old victim.

Does the perp work at the college?

The guy I am talking about? I don't know. Good thinking though. He's not a registered SO. Keyword being registered. Seems like a lot of SO aren't registered.

Hmmmm..that is interesting. I bet it is the same one tho...and someone has the dates wrong. One happened on Dec. 15 at 3:00am and the other happened Dec. 16.

I don't think he works for the college, but the High School. The college colored Jerseys are a dark blue with gray. No red with medium blue that I could find.

Oh, sorry, you were talking to Suzi.

Goodness...they have some pervs in Reno, don't they?! I think you are right that the guy would still be in jail.

They mentioned this man probably wouldn't be someone you would suspect and may not have any kind of record.

I wonder if the girls who have been attacked all attended High School in Reno? I know Brianna did.

It's a sad fact that people are not 100% safe in their own homes. I mean, unlocked doors don't help, but it still doesn't give anyone the right to walk in and do whatever they please, whether it causes harm or not. I hope that Brianna is found safe and sound, but I know the chances diminish with each passing day. Still, miracles DO occur. I hope the very detailed description (and thank god for that) of the abductor leads to a quick arrest. Have they released a sketch of the person they believe to be responsible?

The girls were out most of the night. Did they leave the door unlocked while they were gone? Could someone have been in one of the other roomates' rooms hiding until later? The dog wouldn't have been as inclined to have barked if the person was already in the house.

The person could also have been associated with the roomies that were not at the house that night, but aware of the fact they did not lock the doors.

This Jason person's post doesn't seem legit to me for some reason. If the police had such proof she was seen with a mystery man at 3:00am and other people saw him...there would be a sketch done and they would have him termed already as a POI. For starters, Jason himself would become a POI and LE would be looking carefully at his story...if he is saying all of this stuff.

:clap:

Here are some other sexual assaults in the area plus further information on the one on Dec. 16th.

Secret Witness site:
http://www.secretwitness.com/cases/case_detail.php?cat_id=12

Rape of University of Nevada Student
Case# RPD07-
Secret Witness is offering a reward in the amount of $2,000.00 for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of the suspect wanted in connection with the rape of a University of Nevada student in the 1400 block of N. Virginia St. Reno, NV. On December 16, 2007 at approximately 3:15 a.m. the student was walking home near the University when the suspect grabbed her from behind in a parking lot. The victim fell during the struggle and became unconscious. When she awoke, the suspect was sexually assaulting her inside his dark colored pickup. The suspect then drove her back to her home. The description of the suspect is vague. Reno Police Department is asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the suspect. Anyone having information relating to this crime, the suspect vehicle, or the suspect should contact the Reno Police Department at 334-2115, Secret Witness at 322-4900, or www.secretwitness.com.

SS, when I posted about your post, I was on page 7 and didn't know all the new developments then. Didn't Know this thread was this long. Thought I was at the end of it!
My post is way behind.

What if he volunteered or worked the night shift with a Fire Dept/Rescue department? I think they usually want you to wear comfortable clothes and then just put the jacket with the fire dept/ems name over your clothes. I had an ex-boyfriend who used to contact me at odd hrs of the night after he got married and that is one of the things he did in his "spare time". His wife was also a nurse who worked the night shift sometimes.

But the possibilities of him being a cab driver or connected to the high school are interesting too. What if he is still a high school student/teenage father who got his girlfriend pregnant (hence the baby shoe being in his truck)? That could also be why he has no record, because he is too young to have gotten caught yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member