Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the Washoe Sheriff's site is very difficult to maneuver, too. You would think if they wanted people to help catch these guys...they would make it so you could navigate to find out what they look like and if they are still incarcerated!

Don't you love how they want you to give them the offenders SSN or License plate number? As if we would normally have a SSN for a SO. And a vague search by zip or city at Family Watchdog bounces you right back to the Washoe County site.

Yes, it is ridiculous! I don't know who their webmaster is...but they should fire him.

Here is some information for you, Suzi:

Rolando Partida-Alvarez, was a 32-year-old unemployed father of two in February in a police sting focused on catching the man who had been peering into a woman's home on Sunset Breeze Drive while she and her children slept. Once, he broke inside her home to masturbate at her bedside. Partida-Alvarez ran out when she screamed. Bodily fluids he left in her bedroom were collected as evidence. He was sentenced to 20-month to 6-year term in prison for convictions of burglary and lewdness.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080128/NEWS01/801280347/1321/NEWS

By the way...this has been really bothering me...has anyone heard what Bri texted her boyfriend about at roughly 4:00AM?

Leviosa :rolleyes:

i've been wondering also, ever since i heard about the texting....it hasn't been released...
btw...nice to see you here, Levi:)

Thank you SS! I'm not finding Nevada state inmate information for Rolando Partida-Alvarez.

SS, I'm bumping this up for you. I think the one you just posted is a different case in addition to the three we know about, check out the above date and times. Wow. Sounds like he was very busy on that street.
It sounds like the same guy though! The description fits along with the truck. It's just off by one day and the Raiders shirt isn't in the new description. :waitasec:

It sounds like the same guy though! The description fits along with the truck. It's just off by one day and the Raiders shirt isn't in the new description. :waitasec:

I'm scratching my head over that one too.

While police continue to search for 19-year-old Brianna Denison, scientific evidence has brought them closer to solving the case. DNA samples have linked Brianna's kidnapping to at least two sexual assaults and abductions in the same neighborhood. All three of these crimes have taken place in just the past few months.
The first attack took place in mid November, and the most recent one was the abduction of Brianna just eight days ago. Police say with each incident, the crimes escalated, and it seems, the attacker became more and more aggressive. (much more at link)
http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/14619417.html

ETA: so I guess they matched DNA to the November attack?

I'm scratching my head over that one too.
Without even looking up the article I posted yesterday, I remember the description of the CD player in the truck ~ could it be yet another attack by the same guy, or is the media info. wrong w/ the Raiders shirt?

Nancy's reporting on Brianna's case now. It's basically the same information we have already. Lt. McDonald of RPD is being questioned by Nancy. 1700 SO in Washoe Co. SO only required to give DNA to CODIS for last few months. RPD comparing the DNA to Federal and State databases.

Nancy putting suspect info. on the screen, including shaved pubic region. Confirmed by RPD. Strong, but not a bodybuilder.

Are NG and her panel smoking crack (LOL)? How can the perp 'instantly' change the fact that he has shaved pubic hair? When I played barbies, I rolled up scotch tape and put it on ken's chest and then used hair from my hairbrush to make him look like my dad. Ya think the perp is gonna do that? Yikes!

All I can say now is this guy is very weird! He doesn't want to leave DNA from hair but somehow he left DNA there at the crime scene anyway. I just hope he's found before he strikes again. :mad:

Are NG and her panel smoking crack (LOL)? How can the perp 'instantly' change the fact that he has shaved pubic hair? When I played barbies, I rolled up scotch tape and put it on ken's chest and then used hair from my hairbrush to make him look like my dad. Ya think the perp is gonna do that? Yikes!

Are they making toupes'(sp) for the groin area now? :eek:

galvino,

Speaking of crack - you crack me up!:D

Point taken!

I'm embarrassed to say, I also put hair on Barbie's 'area' so she'd look like a grown up! I would bet, with the trend these days w/strippers & *advertiser censored* stars and Brittany Spears' 'bidness' bein out there for the world to appreciate, little girls wouldn't think about doing that- tho I was probably the only wacked out kid in the 60's that did that!

I bet they find this guy within the week!

I have never heard of a Rapist going back to a previous victim. The surprise value is gone at that point, and the victim will always be wary of another attack and they will be more alert. Thats not what a perp wants.

I was surprised to hear that, too Rick. I have heard that if a burglar successfully steals from a home with no setbacks and makes out nicely sometimes the perp will return. I have never heard of a stranger rapist going back to attack his original victim. I imagine there may be a couple of cases here or there where that has happened, but I imagine it would be uncommon.

Lion

This creep left enough DNA to easily get a DNA profile two times in a short period of time. His mind is twisted or he wouldn't be attacking young women. I think the shaving of the pubic area may have nothing to do with not wanting to leave DNA. But, instead it may help fulfill his twisted fantasy in a way that we don't know or understand.

Lion

I have heard of rapists going back, but it would be the rare exception not the rule. I don't think the stats would bear out it is a norm.

I think it is possible the perp was trying to break into the other victim's home not to just rape her again, but to silence her. This could be part of the reason for the escalation with Brianna, unfortunately.

Lion Run- I agree completely! Earlier, someone said that it is not unusual this day and age for guys to do that, that the metrosexuals have made it more hip, acceptable. Okay- I am completely out of the loop because I thought that maybe it was either an athletic thing, or *advertiser censored* star thing.

Wonder if this guy (since he may have a wife and kid b/c of the baby shoe) likes to pretend he's a *advertiser censored* star with his wife or girlfriend(s), films himself or something?

I am so glad they have put out all this info-even this more pervy stuff b/c maybe the woman in his life will recognize these traits and turn him in

I have heard of rapists going back, but it would be the rare exception not the rule. I don't think the stats would bear out it is a norm.

I think it is possible the perp was trying to break into the other victim's home not to just rape her again, but to silence her. This could be part of the reason for the escalation with Brianna, unfortunately.
I'm thinking as you are on this one. He'd left a live witness and maybe wanted to permanently silence her. But then, nothing happens at her house and he attacks and abducts Brianna the next night/early morning. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752