Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this slime has a gf or wife than she may eventually hear about the shaving of the pubic hair thing. But, only an intimate partner or another victim might know that he shaved himself. I wish there was something that the general public would have noticed that was unique about him because that would have increased the number of people who may know who he is.

Wow, galvino. Why haven't we heard about this shaving practice thing? Even on Nancy Grace the people who talked about it thought it was a bit unusual that a man would shave his pubic hairs. How sure are we that this is a known and acceptable practice? I can't recall who originally stated it, and as weird as this subject is, I would like know more.

Lion

I am the one who brought that tid bit into the conversation and I stand by that statement as it being more common then you may believe. The people on NG are also much older and to them it would be highly unusual...not unlike most of you feel it is. I think to a 25-40yo man, it would not be (particularly if their partner were younger).

I honestly had to laugh at Robbie's take on it. LMAO She was soooo far off base!

If you will google it...you will find tons of articles in men's LEGITIMATE magazines about men's health etc.

Seriously searching talked about it in posts #407 & #418- i was flabbergasted!

I am just wondering if, because of age, baby shoe, the fact that he isn't a smelly slob according to his description---if he does have a significant other, or dates around and seems "normal" to his intimate partner (except for the bald thing) and acts out his sexual fantasies on these victims.

He may just seem like a 'sexy guy' with his girlfriend, but may have been getting his kicks 1st by peeping, then stepping up to these last few attacks b/c he can't act them out with his wife/girlfriend/dates because he knows it is wrong. I really think this pervy detail may cause someone to know who he is, cause he can't remedy that as fast as shaving a soul patch!

SS- since I went to college with NG at Mercer i can attest that we are in the same age group and to us it would be wierd.

Like I said before- I gotta get out more!

IWow, galvino. Why haven't we heard about this shaving practice thing? Even on Nancy Grace the people who talked about it thought it was a bit unusual that a man would shave his pubic hairs. How sure are we that this is a known and acceptable practice? I can't recall who originally stated it, and as weird as this subject is, I would like know more.

Lion

honestly, i dont know a guy who doesnt shave their pubic hair. Its very common! At least with guys around my age...

SEE! Kansas is aware of this trend!!

I think it is funny you were flabbergasted, Galvino. LOL I might be old, but I keep up! >wink< Like I said, I am the Dear Abby of the 20-something girls club. There isn't much I haven't heard!!

SEE! Kansas is aware of this trend!!

I think it is funny you were flabbergasted, Galvino. LOL I might be old, but I keep up! >wink< Like I said, I am the Dear Abby of the 20-something girls club. There isn't much I haven't heard!!

lol yeah its extremely common...& thank god for that! =)

I'm 48 and all the men I know have the same "hygene" habits we've been discussing. And it's not just men. More and more people look at hairy crotches the same as having hairy armpits.

OK Back to the case since this has taken a turn here. That is about as OT as we have EVER been! LOL

If this man is a father and since they said it was a baby shoe...we can probably theorize the child is 2yo or younger. They are not very certain of his age. He could be in his mid-20s and have the look of an older person. I heard the detective say quietly he was between 5' 6" and 6' 2" on NG. That is a huge margin.

This means he could very well be a student at the college and fits in the area so people wouldn't really pay much attention to him. The truck or SUV was older which means the CD player with the blue and red probably was purchased and installed instead of stock. (They could possibly track down the make and model unless there are thousands with blue and red readouts.)

Has anyone checked out trucks or SUVs for the dome light above the windshield? This seems like an unusual feature to me. Most are in the roof, aren't they?

I'm 48 and all the men I know have the same "hygene" habits we've been discussing. And it's not just men. More and more people look at hairy crotches the same as having hairy armpits.
:eek: Learn something new every day. :D

Back on topic-
I asked earlier today on one of these threads, if anyone thought the perp could be an employee. Maybe a grounds worker, construction worker, cook, etc?

.... Maybe he works in a kitchen in a restaurant or bar tho. It would be another job he would have such hours.

Your last comment made me wonder about the possibility of him being a bouncer in a bar. They can dress casual and get away with the facial hair. They are also usually not out of there until between 2 and 4am, since there are usually stragglers and sometimes they help close the bar. Maybe he targets girls who has seen in the bar(s) where he works. Sorry if someone has mentioned that already, I'm 4 pages behind.

Yeah, you guys kinda lost me on the pubic hair!
I agree, the facial hair will be a goatee.
Which traditionally is worn by guys in their 20's.

Anyway, as NG stated, 3 attacks and their all linked! Looking at secret witness above is scary, could be more related cases, as perp is getting sloopy with DNA.

Great sleuthing guys:) !!

I am having a horrible time finding interior photos above the windshield to look for a dome light there in ANY vehicles!!

OK here is one: 2004 Toyota Sequoia; It also has a step up.

http://www.internetautoguide.com/reviews/09-int/2004/toyota/sequoia/index.html

Wouldn't you think they could get that victim to look at photos of different vehicles to see what kind it was?! This is like a needle in a haystack.

OK Back to the case since this has taken a turn here. That is about as OT as we have EVER been! LOL

If this man is a father and since they said it was a baby shoe...we can probably theorize the child is 2yo or younger. They are not very certain of his age. He could be in his mid-20s and have the look of an older person. I heard the detective say quietly he was between 5' 6" and 6' 2" on NG. That is a huge margin.

This means he could very well be a student at the college and fits in the area so people wouldn't really pay much attention to him. The truck or SUV was older which means the CD player with the blue and red probably was purchased and installed instead of stock. (They could possibly track down the make and model unless there are thousands with blue and red readouts.)

Has anyone checked out trucks or SUVs for the dome light above the windshield? This seems like an unusual feature to me. Most are in the roof, aren't they?

Most trucks that I know of have a dome light on the outside of the back window. You use it to light the bed of the truck. Or that has been the case of the trucks that we have owned.

This one would be located between the sunvisors in the very front above the front windshield by the way it was described.

Suspect vehicle: Extended cab pick-up truck or SUV, dome light above the windshield, tall enough that it requires a step up to gain entry, floor-mounted console that was described as "fairly skinny" that opens in front, blue and red LED read-out on the radio, cloth seats, automatic transmission.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22881418/

oh oh :eek: I have to go back and read all of this to see what you all are talking about:blushing: Have never heard you girls talk like this on here.

oh oh :eek: I have to go back and read all of this to see what you all are talking about:blushing: Have never heard you girls talk like this on here.
Well, we normally don't!! But it is one of the facts of the case: The suspect and the description as given by the other victim! We were discussing the importance, if any, to the case and the reasoning behind it. :waitasec:

Well, we normally don't!! But it is one of the facts of the case: The suspect and the description as given by the other victim! We were discussing the importance, if any, to the case and the reasoning behind it. :waitasec:

ok now I see whew thought everyone had drank some bad water or sumthin LOL and it most def is a young generation thing..IMO

I'm hoping with the description of his face ( the shape of), the truck, the baby shoe, and the shaved pubic region, someone will begin to get suspicious. I hope they can put the pieces together and turn him in. I hope they are in time to fine Brianna alive but I don't think that's looking too good at this point. Miracles have happened and I am still hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23