Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 9: Search Teams Fly Into Reno To Aid In Search For Missing Teen

"It is Day 9 today in the search for a missing teen, Brianna Denison, who vanished from a friends house and police have received a major boost in man power Tuesday.

The extra search power comes as two teams flew into Reno yesterday to aid the serach effort and bulster Reno PD officers that have been working around the clock trying to find the missing 19-year-old student.

Workers from the Laura Recovery Center for Missing Children based in Friendswood, Texas, and the Polly Klaas Foundation based out of Petaluma, California landed in Reno Monday."

more at link: http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/13942957.html
:rolleyes: Back to the case!! I wonder why they haven't requested Equusearch?!

I'm 48 and all the men I know have the same "hygene" habits we've been discussing. And it's not just men. More and more people look at hairy crotches the same as having hairy armpits.

Two words: RAZOR BUMPS :eek:

That's enough to make anyone NOT want to shave down under! LOL :crazy:

Come on!! Do we have to continue to go there?! This isn't going to help to find Brianna. Let's get out minds out of the gutters and get back to what really is important here. Now I am having to beg!!

Why don't one of you go make a thread for this in the Jury Room? You can discuss the intricate details of the whys and the proper ways to do this there!!

Didn't Jason Dorfman describe a guy showing up at his place with Brianna wearing a red jersey with a blue collar on the night Brianna went missing? He appears to match exactly the description LE is providing of the perp!

Come on!! Do we have to continue to go there?! This isn't going to help to find Brianna. Let's get out minds out of the gutters and get back to what really is important here. Now I am having to beg!!

Why don't one of you go make a thread for this in the Jury Room? You can discuss the intricate details of the whys and the proper ways to do this there!!

Wow, Sorry. I was only responding as I read. I didn't know we were done talking about it.

Either way, chastising people on the board isn't exactly helping to find Brianna either! :rolleyes:

JMHO

Wow, Sorry. I was only responding as I read. I didn't know we were done talking about it.

Either way, chastising people on the board isn't exactly helping to find Brianna either! :rolleyes:

JMHO
You are right. Sorry. I just feel bad that I started that whole conversation and it took on a life of its own. I didn't expect it! :bang:

Didn't Jason Dorfman describe a guy showing up at his place with Brianna wearing a red jersey with a blue collar on the night Brianna went missing? He appears to match exactly the description LE is providing of the perp!

Jason describe the man as 5' 7" longish brown hair, I ask a few pages back if this could be Ian the one who gave Brianna & K.T. ride home. Then I ask do we have description Ian? Jason did not mention any clothing the guy had on, or I missed it.

Sorry, I guess I was confused. I went back and reread Dorfman's post and it does not mention a red jersey. I could have sworn that I read that somewhere though. LOL

Brianna is responsible and always called her family, who lives in Reno, or sent them a text message to check in. She began dating her first boyfriend during her first year of college. He was the last person she communicated with when she disappeared the morning of Jan. 20.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080127/NEWS/801270353/1002

If this is true...who is the "other" boyfriend that was mentioned by some that could be in Reno and a stalker type?! I am confused now.

I am the one who brought that tid bit into the conversation and I stand by that statement as it being more common then you may believe. The people on NG are also much older and to them it would be highly unusual...not unlike most of you feel it is. I think to a 25-40yo man, it would not be (particularly if their partner were younger).

I honestly had to laugh at Robbie's take on it. LMAO She was soooo far off base!

If you will google it...you will find tons of articles in men's LEGITIMATE magazines about men's health etc.

I know I am going to regret this :eek: , but several years back my DH and I both shaved our nether regions and it was for the purpose of oral sex. I don't know why he'd care about his partner, but we know that he had to perform an oral sex act on him.

Wait, from the RGJ.com article describing Brianna: "Brianna graduated from Reno High School, where her brother is currently a freshman."

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080127/NEWS/801270353/1002

Didn't someone sleuth that the jerseys for Reno High School were red with blue collars?

But I'm going to throw out there that my husband has a Reebok "jersey" that's red with blue around the collar and around the ends of the sleeves that he wears to work out in. I, personally, don't want to draw too many conclustions about the realtion of the high school colors to this man's shirt. It could be from anywhere.

Didn't the description of his attire also say that he was wearing a long sleeve shirt under this jersey thing? That just makes me think he wasn't coming straight from an athletic job/hobby but makes me lean toward him just wearing these clothes for comfort or "just for cause". Going back to look...

The long shirt could have been due to the cold or perhaps he was hiding tattoos.

You are right tho. It could be like a Fubu or Reebok stock jersey that you could find anywhere.

red (not maroon) short sleeve shirt described as being made of material similar in feel to a Fubu jersey-type shirt (silk/rayon/polyester type) with a medium blue-colored neckline, short printed (possibly embroidered) word on the upper left breast area, another shirt underneath with wrist-length sleeves, unknown color pants – regular length – not jeans. The pants reminded the victim of basketball pants as the material was smooth but they made no noise when he moved and they had an elastic waist band and no zipper.

I think at some point someone said he had athletic shorts on (maybe it was me?! :)) but I see that they were pants, so I'm thinking they were probably those silky-ish workout pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361