Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact that he dropped her off at home after the assault speaks to his intelligence, or lack thereof. I mean, WHO DOES THAT?!? I'm ever-so-thankful he did, and this girl is no doubt alive and well today and not in Brianna's place because of it. But seriously, I've never heard of a case of a repeat sexual offender who drops one of his victims off at home after he's finished with her. Intelligent he is not.

Not only did he drop her off at home, but he struck again in the same neighborhood. But he is smart like a cat...like it or not because he has yet to be caught.

Wow, Dimples! So far that site has yielded some interesting finds.

He had a Raider's chair in his living room (a raider's shirt was mentioned in one assault).

There is a Sierra truck...older model...with a step and even tho the cab is white...the back certainly looks dark blue to me.

There are babies.

I think there is enough at least to send a tip in.

Thanks for sharing the site. (not).

Not only did he drop her off at home, but he struck again in the same neighborhood. But he is smart like a cat...like it or not because he has yet to be caught.

Someone he knows has to put the pieces together and send in a tip.

Someone he knows has to put the pieces together and send in a tip.

IMO, as much as Brianna's story has been in the media, if he has a wife or gf, it's quite possible she'll turn him (I would hope). But, I get the feeling this guy is a loner, possibly not very attractive, once again IMO

Wow, Dimples! So far that site has yielded some interesting finds.

He had a Raider's chair in his living room (a raider's shirt was mentioned in one assault).

There is a Sierra truck...older model...with a step and even tho the cab is white...the back certainly looks dark blue to me.

There are babies.

I think there is enough at least to send a tip in.

Please Please Please

Think about this awhile before sending in a "tip". Could you find 100 more MySpace accounts that fit this description also?

I am sure you would hate to send the LE on a dead end and tie up resources.

I just ask that you think about it then do what you think is best.

IMO, as much as Brianna's story has been in the media, if he has a wife or gf, it's quite possible she'll turn him (I would hope).

I thought about that also. I also think about the case in Kansas City, and I am sure others, where the wife may have doubts but were too afraid of the reality or the husband/boyfriend to contact the LE.

If there is a wife/GF I pray for her to have the courage to make that phone call! Please join me.

I thought about that also. I also think about the case in Kansas City, and I am sure others, where the wife may have doubts but were too afraid of the reality or the husband/boyfriend to contact the LE.

If there is a wife/GF I pray for her to have the courage to make that phone call! Please join me.

edited my post to add something, I added I think this guy is a loner, not very attractive, should add to the opposite sex.

Please Please Please

Think about this awhile before sending in a "tip". Could you find 100 more MySpace accounts that fit this description also?

I am sure you would hate to send the LE on a dead end and tie up resources.

I just ask that you think about it then do what you think is best.

I agree. She should think about this first.

IMHO, it's not the time to go on witch hunts for all males with 1/4" to 1/2" goatees on MySpace within 20 miles of Reno with Raiders chairs in their living rooms and trucks in their garages. Maybe if LE actually releases a composite sketch we could narrow down possibilities, but we don't even know what we're looking for here besides a very generalized description.

I think LE is HOT on the perp's trail as I type this. It's only a matter of time before they find and apprehend him.

JMHO

ETA: I changed my mind. LE's calling for ANY & ALL tips regardless of how significant or insignificant they may be!

"So far, no significant tips have been called in to police or Secret Witness. But police continue to urge anyone with information about anyone resembling the suspect or his vehicle to come forward, no matter how insignificant they believe the information is."

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...80128023&oaso=news.rgj.com%2Fbreakingnews

edited my post to add something, I added I think this guy is a loner, not very attractive, should add to the opposite sex.

A loner yes, but I bet he is married, has no close friends, and is pleasant in the company of others. He is in his own small world but has learned to "fake it" in the real world that he is detached from.

I wonder if his taking the victim home was a way to prove to himself that he is really a "nice" guy. To him that probably makes sense.

I agree. She should think about this first.

IMHO, it's not the time to go on witch hunts for all males with 1/4" to 1/2" goatees on MySpace within 20 miles of Reno with Raiders chairs in their living rooms and trucks in their garages. Maybe if LE actually releases a composite sketch we could narrow down possibilities, but we don't even know what we're looking for here besides a very generalized description.

I think LE is HOT on the perp's trail as I type this. It's only a matter of time before they find and apprehend him.

JMHO

My opinion is that they will find him at home either pertified to make a move or so detached that does not have the instinct to fear.

Where is the composite sketch!? I have the utmost confidence in LE's abilities but damn, you'd think there'd be SOMETHING by now!!!

ETA: Nevermind. "The UNR student who was assaulted did not see his face but said she saw a baby shoe inside her attacker's truck." http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080129/NEWS01/801290351/1321/NEWS

DAMN! :(

You would think that with the details given about the rest of his body and of the truck, he should be obvious to someone.

Do you think maybe the perp has already tried to paint over or somehow alter his vehicle since the police released the description? Maybe they should be checking body or detail shops.

Also, I know a lot of us are discounting that the perp is in his late teens or early 20s, but there's the possibility that this was a college student home in Reno for break from an out-of-state school just like Brianna and he is back at school now. The Nov. 13 attack is a little off, but it was only a week before Thanksgiving break. Maybe he came home early for that vacation? The other dates correlate with the length of a college winter break.

Just throwing it out there. I can't believe he hasn't been caught and Brianna hasn't been found yet.

Do you think maybe the perp has already tried to paint over or somehow alter his vehicle since the police released the description? Maybe they should be checking body or detail shops.

Also, I know a lot of us are discounting that the perp is in his late teens or early 20s, but there's the possibility that this was a college student home in Reno for break from an out-of-state school just like Brianna and he is back at school now. The Nov. 13 attack is a little off, but it was only a week before Thanksgiving break. Maybe he came home early for that vacation? The other dates correlate with the length of a college winter break.

Just throwing it out there. I can't believe he hasn't been caught and Brianna hasn't been found yet.

I hope he tries to alter the truck. He will be caught at that point.

It's quite possible that Brianna KNEW her attacker, according to statistics presented in the article below.

Predators seek vulnerabilities JACLYN O'MALLEY
RENO GAZETTE-JOURNAL
Posted: 1/29/2008

Sexual predators rely on two factors: opportunity and the isolation of their victim, said a national safety expert.

"The one thing a predator needs to be successful, if they know you or not, is privacy, control and isolation," said Mathew Obenaus, co-founder of Virginia-based SAFEU, which uses education to empower citizens against sexual predators.

(SNIP)

"He said those who prey on strangers are rare and that about 90 percent of these offenders are known to their victims. He said they use interaction with their victims as a setup for sexual abuse. By testing boundaries, they are able to see how far they can go. They also use charm and manipulation."

More at link: http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080129/NEWS01/801290350/1004/NEWS

I'm curious. Did LE actually rule out "Ian" as a suspect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken