Naked International Flight!?!?!

deanws

Former Member
Reaction score
OK, maybe you went to a "naked party" at college, drank a ton of beer and made uncomfortable small talk with a rank hippie while trying to hard avoid looking at anyone's junk.

But at least you learned that such evenings are usually more fun with your clothes on.

The same probably holds true for air travel. Has there been a huge worldwide outcry for nudist international flights?
http://www.asylum.com/2008/01/29/nudist-international-flights-the-friendly-skies-just-got-a-litt/
uhmm...I wasnt hoping to be naked on the next flight I am on.....:doh: why would ya wanna be? :waitasec:

Undisclosed is how much of the airfare will go towards disinfecting the cabin after the flight.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I'm booking. Pfffftttttt! EWWWW, Dingo cloth seats. YUCK! Right?

LOL Dean, I meant to add a very entertaining intro there.
I want to understand. I really do. HELP me here people. Help me to understand WHY someone feels the need to FLY NAKED!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Am I just getting old? Am I sexually repressed? Just an old fart? I REALLY just don't understand! I MUST be getting old and UNcool I guess.:bang:because I just don't feel the need to get naked on an airplane.:eek:

I want to understand. I really do. HELP me here people. Help me to understand WHY someone feels the need to FLY NAKED!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Am I just getting old? Am I sexually repressed? Just an old fart? I REALLY just don't understand! I MUST be getting old and UNcool I guess.:bang:because I just don't feel the need to get naked on an airplane.:eek:
I dont understand either-- no- I dont want to fly naked, we fly alot- can honestly say I have never been in the plane thinking "hmmmm wish I was naked- the flight would be so much better if I had no clothing on" :crazy: I think we are the same age- so no- it is not about getting old- and I am COOL :D:D
so that is not the problem either- have lots of sex in my life, so not repressed either---- does that make you feel better Pam? at least there are two normal people here, that just dont fu(*&%$ get it :blowkiss:

I dont understand either-- no- I dont want to fly naked, we fly alot- can honestly say I have never been in the plane thinking "hmmmm wish I was naked- the flight would be so much better if I had no clothing on" :crazy: I think we are the same age- so no- it is not about getting old- and I am COOL :D:D
so that is not the problem either- have lots of sex in my life, so not repressed either---- does that make you feel better Pam? at least there are two normal people here, that just dont fu(*&%$ get it :blowkiss:
Good! That makes me feel better!
:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998