Drew Wants A Divorce

Whiner

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327047,00.html

Former Illinois Sgt. Drew Peterson wants to divorce his wife who vanished more than three months ago, The Herald News reported on Thursday.

"Yeah, but I don’t think I can for a year or so," Peterson told the newspaper about his divorce plans.

Stacy Peterson disappeared in October and is believed to be dead. Peterson is a prime suspect but insists he is innocent.

"She ran off with another guy," Peterson said, according to the newspaper. "It’s that simple."

"First we have to see if she shows up," he told The Herald News. "Then I think we have to wait for a year."

More at link.

:rolleyes: He wants a divorce NOW?! Should've thought about that before he murdered her!:silenced:

:rolleyes: He wants a divorce NOW?! Should've thought about that before he murdered her!:silenced:
You got that right Anita Richman.:clap:
Good thing the general public is smarter than this jack***. The only reason he wants a divorce is because he thinks that will make people think he's innocent.

He's already killed 2 wives. The cops of Illinois need to arrest DP before he remarries that EEE lawyer he's so crazy about before he marries and kills her.:crazy:

The only reason he even THOUGHT about a divorce is because NG went off on it last week!! LMAO "Why hasn't he filed for a divorce and asked for child support if he thinks she ran off with another man?!"....Ring any bells?!

Sad that Brodsky has to get his legal tips from REAL lawyers on talk shows. Hahahahahaha!

Actually I 'd be afraid for Drew with the EEE lawyer..looks like he could smother to death. JMHO

I recieved an email a few minutes ago and was told not to share this, however, they did say if I didn't reveal the source...

the laws in IL for divorce could take up to 2 years and Stacy has to be served papers or he needs to show due cause why he can't..so the divorce story is just a PR thing

Also the LE told the family who told the media that the dogs hit in one of the cars, the bedroom and by the pond.

oh and new update..The Doman's (Kathy's family) have filed a civil lawsuit against Drew today in Will County probate court. The suit was filed by John Q Kelly..who represented the Hollyways and the Browns against OJ..this will be hitting the streets in about an hour

Great!!! Thanks, Christine!! A civil suit can reveal a lot!! I thought the divorce was just a bunch of PR from DP's camp.

Great!!! Thanks, Christine!! A civil suit can reveal a lot!! I thought the divorce was just a bunch of PR from DP's camp.

I didn't watch Nancy Grace last night, but I read that she asked the question first ("if his wife left him, how come he's not filing for divorce and child support") ; Joel Brodsky coming out in the media with it is just he and DP taking a helpful hint from her! :loser:

What took him so long? Stacy has been gone for 3 months now.

Oh, that's right, he had something to do with her disappearnce. Guess he knows there a certain waiting period before he asks for a divorce. :bang:

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

I am so fed up with him...........My happiest day this year and HOPEFULLY VERY SOON, will be me seeing the words, Drew Peterson Arrested for the Murder of Kathy and/or Stacy. :woohoo:

Surely time he was behind solid bars forever? :furious: :furious: :furious:

LOL, I hope he does.
Anytime that DrewP speaks in court anything he says can be held against him. And if he files for divorce there will be a property settlement- and just because Stacy is not there doesn't mean the judge won't opt to give her a share!

I just heard on FOX news that DP is interested in going out for a drink with the Lawyer who did the partially nude pics.

He lives in a fantasy world where women want him, regardless of the fact he has killed two wifes.

He needs to "get real" IMHO

cat:

That is what I want to know.

What is "real" to DP???

I'm not trying to be flippant or anything, but here's a guy who by all means and accounts with the evidence we have seen so far, has possibly killed two wives.

But yet he hasn't been arrested, still lives at home, and has CHILDREN with him every day.

So what is real??

Does a narcissist just forget that he has killed? Just wipe it out of his mind and be able to continue a normal life?

Maybe, hiring the dumbest attorney (IMO) helps feed his reality that he will get away with it???

I am praying that LE, etc. are almost there for an arrest!!!!!!!!!:behindbar

Thanks Christine glad to hear it! Its time someone lit a fire under DP's butt & start making him squirm.

He & Brodsky have entirely to much time on their hands. This is the best news I've heard in a long time.

cat:

That is what I want to know.

What is "real" to DP???

I'm not trying to be flippant or anything, but here's a guy who by all means and accounts with the evidence we have seen so far, has possibly killed two wives.

But yet he hasn't been arrested, still lives at home, and has CHILDREN with him every day.

So what is real??

Does a narcissist just forget that he has killed? Just wipe it out of his mind and be able to continue a normal life?

Maybe, hiring the dumbest attorney (IMO) helps feed his reality that he will get away with it???

I am praying that LE, etc. are almost there for an arrest!!!!!!!!!:behindbar

I am not a psychologist, but I don't think DrewP is delusional. However, I do think he is narcissictic (sp). He sees reality and he knows right and wrong, but he skews the reality to his own version. If he killed Stacy it is because somehow it was her fault. She wanted gone so he made her gone. But he wasn't going to allow her to leave and destroy his life and take everything he had worked for. It also would have been Kathleen's fault. She wanted to take everything he had worked for, and he was just defending himself. So in his mind, it is too bad he had to do what he did but they made him do it.

It shows in the things he says. The way he has blamed the exes for previous divorces- it was never about him cheating, it was about their not living up to his ideals. He was an "honorable" man who loved them and did everything for them. He was a powerful man who was kind and generous to his wives and gave them everything he wanted them to have (in his mind, so what if he had to keep them in line once in a while, he couldn't let them run his life.) Yes, he kept track of them, but he wasn't going to be cheated on and made a fool of. He was a good husband. But then they didn't live up to what he thought they were. Not his fault.

At one point he actually said he and Stacy had a good marriage- but she was always saying she wanted a divorce. So he sees reality, he just puts his own interpetation on it.

I am not a psychologist, but I don't think DrewP is delusional. However, I do think he is narcissictic (sp). He sees reality and he knows right and wrong, but he skews the reality to his own version. If he killed Stacy it is because somehow it was her fault. She wanted gone so he made her gone. But he wasn't going to allow her to leave and destroy his life and take everything he had worked for. It also would have been Kathleen's fault. She wanted to take everything he had worked for, and he was just defending himself. So in his mind, it is too bad he had to do what he did but they made him do it.

It shows in the things he says. The way he has blamed the exes for previous divorces- it was never about him cheating, it was about their not living up to his ideals. He was an "honorable" man who loved them and did everything for them. He was a powerful man who was kind and generous to his wives and gave them everything he wanted them to have (in his mind, so what if he had to keep them in line once in a while, he couldn't let them run his life.) Yes, he kept track of them, but he wasn't going to be cheated on and made a fool of. He was a good husband. But then they didn't live up to what he thought they were. Not his fault.

At one point he actually said he and Stacy had a good marriage- but she was always saying she wanted a divorce. So he sees reality, he just puts his own interpetation on it.

Well put and brilliant!! I totally agree! :clap:

In this civil suit, he is getting ready to face a HUGE dose of reality which won't allow for his narcissism to continue to cloud his thinking much longer. His new reality will include the ugly truth of who he is and how he treated the women who loved him at one time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back