Drew trying to sell pics to NE

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Drew is trying to sell photos of himself to the National Enquirer when he was a narc..with the long hair ect..for 100Gs

the reason brodsky hadn't released the photos was the person who took them wanted money and so did drew and brodsky...the funny thing is Drew had told a freelance photog for Fox where they were taken at..and the cameraman had just gotten back from there and told them that the place didn't have a food court like that..

(I am not following this case very closely...just getting this info and posting, not even sure this makes sense to you all, LMAO)

the reason brodsky hadn't released the photos was the person who took them wanted money and so did drew and brodsky...the funny thing is Drew had told a freelance photog for Fox where they were taken at..and the cameraman had just gotten back from there and told them that the place didn't have a food court like that..

(I am not following this case very closely...just getting this info and posting, not even sure this makes sense to you all, LMAO)

:crazy: Believe me, very little about Drew and Brodsky makes sense even if you read this stuff all the time!

Wow - this is nutty! :rolleyes:

Drew is trying to sell photos of himself to the National Enquirer when he was a narc..with the long hair ect..for 100Gs

This man knows no bounds of decency. This is simply unreal. I can't believe that he thinks anyone on this earth would be interested in that photo of him. Want to sell something Drew? How about an interview with specifics about the Sunday time line. THAT someone would pay for!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Want to sell something Drew? How about an interview with specifics about the Sunday time line. THAT someone would pay for!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Christine..We had a discussion about the food court and where it really was last night..we knew the pic wasn't Stacy and surmised the food court wasn't where it was said to be either.

So thank you so much for validating what we thought all along..another JAB and Drew ruse to throw the investigation off kilter as well as the public.

DD JMHO

They are really burying themselves, aren't they? (No pun intended)

I mean you would think between them both...they could muster 1/2 a brain!!

You mean he hasn't approached Playgirl yet? :sick::crazy: :loser:

Gee.. is Playgirl still in existence..I didn't know that. Guess I am really out of the loop on that one.

But, once again ...who cares what Drew looked like with long hair, under cover..except the drug community he arrested or missed arresting..that would bring out a whole new group that was interested in going after DP.
Go for it JAB and Drew..maybe someone out there still holds a grudge.

You would think an under coverage LE would never want his pic released then or now as to how he looked then..just on self protection. Half a brain between the two..not likely.. maybe a slice is all they have at most.

Once again JMHO

Christine............thanks for all your information! It makes perfect sense, as everything Brodsky and Drew have tried to peddle seems to be bogus. So it's very possible that the "Thailand" photos were taken in a mall somewhere in the U.S.

Christine............thanks for all your information! It makes perfect sense, as everything Brodsky and Drew have tried to peddle seems to be bogus. So it's very possible that the "Thailand" photos were taken in a mall somewhere in the U.S.

The only problem is that the signs are all in some foreign script.

I noticed that also. But maybe that means Drew and JAB siad they are taken in contry x at, in city x and that city / country doesn't have a food court like that. So maybe they don't know where the pic came from exactly and that really leads ISP and FBI on a wild goose chase.

It isn't so much leading LE on a wild goose chase as it is to try to taint the jury pool in their favor by offering the slightest possibility she is still alive. Reasonable doubt only requires people might have seen her somewhere else and to convince the jury to go along with it. It isn't going to work, but they are going to continue to try.

I can't wait to see what they come up with next! It just gets more comical/pathetic every time. A sequel to the movie "Dumb and Dumber" should be written about them.

It isn't so much leading LE on a wild goose chase as it is to try to taint the jury pool in their favor by offering the slightest possibility she is still alive. Reasonable doubt only requires people might have seen her somewhere else and to convince the jury to go along with it. It isn't going to work, but they are going to continue to try.

I can't wait to see what they come up with next! It just gets more comical/pathetic every time. A sequel to the movie "Dumb and Dumber" should be written about them.

I agree SS ..they only have to plant the idea of reasonable doubt in a jurors mind. They are becoming very active in that pursuit considering how quiet it was there for awhile...some thing else is about to come up with them..I can just feel it in my heart. JMHO

Maybe they want the trial to be held in Thailand??

Originally Posted by thesleuther
Want to sell something Drew? How about an interview with specifics about the Sunday time line. THAT someone would pay for!

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST POST SO FAR!! :):)

I agree SS ..they only have to plant the idea of reasonable doubt in a jurors mind. They are becoming very active in that pursuit considering how quiet it was there for awhile...some thing else is about to come up with them..I can just feel it in my heart. JMHO
They need to do this before the Grand Jury hands down indictments and I think it is the reason we are seeing this type of activity increase.

You mean he hasn't approached Playgirl yet? :sick::crazy: :loser:

*vomit smiley* :sick:

Every time my husband sees Drew on TV he says "That's the guy who married the seventeen year old girl? That old ugly guy? He had four wives?" :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back