OH - 40 yo impregnates girlfriends 10 yr old daughter

Kymistry35

It's never to late to be who you could have been
Reaction score
Website
bringushome.19.forumer.com
For those of us who have little girls, please read this..

The baby's birth at University Hospital on Nov. 4 was routine.

What wasn't routine was the fact the infant's mother was just 10, impregnated by her mother's boyfriend.

Now, social workers are trying to figure out how to unravel the mess involving one of the youngest children ever to give birth in Greater Cincinnati.

Prosecutors were in court Wednesday to discuss what to do with both children, the newborn and her now 11-year-old mom.

The court session in Hamilton County Dependency Court on Wednesday was primarily a status session on how both the baby and young mother are doing.
At the same time Wednesday, Lockland police were in Columbus talking to a convict whose DNA shows he's the baby girl's father.

Michael Chaffer, 40, is accused of impregnating his girlfriend's 10-year-old daughter, according to Hamilton County prosecutors.

http://www.newsnet14.com/2008/02/08/an-ex-con-gets-his-girlfriends-10-year-old-daughter-pregnant/

Impregnated? He raped and sexually abused her. That terminology in media reports disturbs me, and I see it more and more. That poor little girl! She needs some serious help in many ways, and I hope and pray she receives it.

Lion

He needs killing...and as for the "Mother" of the poor 11 year old...maybe her too...there are no words...I have a DD and God so help me....

On top of everything else...the mother lets the BF back into the house again! What is wrong with these mothers?:mad:

On top of everything else...the mother lets the BF back into the house again! What is wrong with these mothers?:mad:

They feel that they need a man in their lives, for whatever reason. They serve their children up to these men on silver platters. Anything to keep them happy.

They feel that they need a man in their lives, for whatever reason. They serve their children up to these men on silver platters. Anything to keep them happy.
Yeah...and I just don't get it! Who would want a filthy animal like that? Don't they care about their children? I couldn't put anyone before my children...not even myself! :(

He needs killing...and as for the "Mother" of the poor 11 year old...maybe her too...there are no words...I have a DD and God so help me....
I am right there with you Pooh. :(

This link came up blocked at my office under the category of "racism and hate". What sort of link did you provide? :confused:

I think he needs his penis and testicles take off and leave him live like a eunuch in prison for the rest of his natural days.

This link came up blocked at my office under the category of "racism and hate". What sort of link did you provide? :confused:
How about "HATE" for the getting a 10 year old pregnant!?!? Then letting the man back into the house? It is crazy!!!:mad:

I certainly hope the little girls mother is going to be charged also. Article stated mother is under investigation. imo, she as much to blame as
is, by allowing this creep around her daughter.

I certainly hope the little girls mother is going to be charged also. Article stated mother is under investigation. imo, she as much to blame as
is, by allowing this creep around her daughter.

Certainly isn't fit to be a mother. i hope she's not allowed to reproduce ever again. :furious:

Ditto, Floh! She needs to be spayed, and he needs to be neutered.

Lion

There are many times i believe Eugenics can help our world.

So true, Floh.

The rapist/pedo perp inflames my mind, but so does the sad excuse for a mother. Gosh, I hope that poor child is taken from the mother permanently and placed somewhere where she and her baby are loved, cherished, and helped. But, unless some healthy, level headed family member comes forward--if there even is one--that child and baby may not receive what they need to grow up healthy minded with a fighting chance.

Lion

During the hearing, as prosecutors and attorneys discussed the case and the possibility that the 11-year-old could lose her baby, she wiped away tears with the palms of her hands.
this child is hurt on so many levels. she will need to deal with the emotional scars of the sexual abuse. the pain of knowing her mother loves this so much more than she loved her child she allowed the abuse to happen. if allowed to keep the child her life is over. forget college it is hard enough to finish high school with a baby. she will need to tough it out to even finish middle school. how do you deal with a 12 year old when you are only 22? teen mothers face a hard road but with work they can make it. this is not a teen mother. despite the abuse she seems to love her child. how will she handle it if they take her baby away from her. it will leave a whole in her heart forever to lose a child she wants to keep.

What do you even say to something like this? The word ''disgusting'' don't even come close. My little boy will be 10 in a month and all I see is a small little innocent child. I don't know what this filthy pig was thinking.. a little 10 yr old girl. Ughh...

I am pretty sure this is another thread here under 10 year old giving birth...I will try and find it....

this child is hurt on so many levels. she will need to deal with the emotional scars of the sexual abuse. the pain of knowing her mother loves this so much more than she loved her child she allowed the abuse to happen. if allowed to keep the child her life is over. forget college it is hard enough to finish high school with a baby. she will need to tough it out to even finish middle school. how do you deal with a 12 year old when you are only 22? teen mothers face a hard road but with work they can make it. this is not a teen mother. despite the abuse she seems to love her child. how will she handle it if they take her baby away from her. it will leave a whole in her heart forever to lose a child she wants to keep.

I agree. This poor girl. Her childhood stolen from her by her own mothers actions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12
Back