This Celeb Didn't Get The "Star" Treatment

been there done that, wasn't funny at the time...but looking back I can say awww she wasn't old enough to know better...that may have been kinda funny...Gwen and her family are so cute though :)

What would Super Nanny do?

That was not that bad... I have seen and experienced wayyyy worse!!

What would Super Nanny do?
I think that the Super Nanny would tell him that it's not nice to pull Mummy's hair and slap at her face; and, if he did it again, he would have to sit on the naughty stool. :eek:

I bow to you mothers who have been through the toddler years. I am all for the kid leash, not to treat them like dogs but for their safety, they skitter away so fast!
That wasn't really that bad. On the tantrum scale of 1-10, about a 4 huh?

I think that the Super Nanny would tell him that it's not nice to pull Mummy's hair and slap at her face; and, if he did it again, he would have to sit on the naughty stool. :eek:

LOL, that's just what she would say, nanandjim. I wish that Super Nany was around for me a few times. Lil Kingston has to sit in the naughty SUV!

My GM said my dad was in the backseat of the car and pulled her hair. She reached back and pulled his and he never did it again.

I think it is nice to see a celebrity taking care of her own child, so often you see the nanny doing all the work. Gwen is so beautiful!

I like Gwen, she seems very down to earth. And her son is so cute, and that seemed like normal 2 year old behavior to me.

Man, I clicked on this thread cause I thought it was about Star Jones....I am so bummed!:crazy:

I bow to you mothers who have been through the toddler years. I am all for the kid leash, not to treat them like dogs but for their safety, they skitter away so fast!
That wasn't really that bad. On the tantrum scale of 1-10, about a 4 huh?

I LOVED the kid leash! I got it shortly after leaving a huge store with my daughter up under my arm like a sack of potatoes, after she ran from me yet again... the whole way hollaring "THIS IS NOT MY PARENT!"

Kids. :)

My GM said my dad was in the backseat of the car and pulled her hair. She reached back and pulled his and he never did it again.

That's how they used to do it, Kato and it almost always worked. Kind of an "How you like it?"

Man, I clicked on this thread cause I thought it was about Star Jones....I am so bummed!:crazy:

LOL, come on Linda ya know that'd be Star with a double "R". Where she been at anyway I wonder?

My guess...an all you can eat buffet!:rolleyes:

LMAO, now that ain't nice, Linda. Besides she is shrinking. She is right? I truly miss her on that gab fest The View. Psssshhhhhh.

She's a cute mother and seems really down to earth. A friend of mine met her a couple of years ago and said she was so gracious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566
Back