Need help I think

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can someone tell me how to change my siggy address IF IF it needs changing a bit, so that it will post as a picture instead of just the address?

Thanks all.

Camper, I need help also. How do I put my little saying under my name instead of down on bottom of page? Would you happen to know?
Thank you

Camper, I need help also. How do I put my little saying under my name instead of down on bottom of page? Would you happen to know?
Thank you
Paddy..go to user CP..it is in the blue bar at the top. It says this.....
*User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links *
Click on *user CP.

Then look for the second section that looks like this.....

*Custom User Title*
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the default title for your usergroup and post count.
Your current user title is.....
************************(type in what you want it to say under your name)
Custom User Title

Does this make sence to you? If not I will try to explain it another way.
:blowkiss:

Can someone tell me how to change my siggy address IF IF it needs changing a bit, so that it will post as a picture instead of just the address?

Thanks all.

Camper...I don't know what to tell you on this. Sorry. :(

Paddy..go to user CP..it is in the blue bar at the top. It says this.....
*User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links *
Click on *user CP.

Then look for the second section that looks like this.....

*Custom User Title*
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the default title for your usergroup and post count.
Your current user title is.....
************************(type in what you want it to say under your name)
Custom User Title

Does this make sence to you? If not I will try to explain it another way.
:blowkiss:

Good Morning, Start explaining! LOL

Ok...go to the same section you did when you added your siggy line at the bottom of the page. Then look under the second section where it says
*custom user title* There is a blank where you can type in what ever you want to say under your name.

Hmmm, I now have the original gif addresses, but I need help getting em up and out.

smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_2_106.gif
smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_6_1.gif

This might as well be written in Russian, sorrrrrrry.

I am going back to bed.

Ok...go to the same section you did when you added your siggy line at the bottom of the page. Then look under the second section where it says
*custom user title* There is a blank where you can type in what ever you want to say under your name.

I can not find these words "Custom user title" WTH! OMG, if I could have
you do it for me I would! I have fooled with this for days! I feel stupid...

I can not find these words "Custom user title" WTH! OMG, if I could have
you do it for me I would! I a have fooled with this for days! I feel stupid...
Don't feel stupid. After you click on *user cp* then look on the left hand side of the page. Click on *edit profile* Then you will see the white blank box. It will say *custom user title*

Don't feel stupid. After you click on *user cp* then look on the left hand side of the page. Click on *edit profile* Then you will see the white blank box. It will say *custom user title*

Hugs & Kisses too you! Now just one more question, do I check the reset button? before or after? Any I kept going to the "edit signature" instead of "edit profile", of course I would go for the obvious first!:doh:

--->>>Would that it were so simple for me too. I just did it for missing camping family explanation. Still need help getting the motor home on the road and cooking.

Smart daughter in law removed smiley central from my toolbar and my easy click access, would that cause my problem?

Helllllllp

Hmmm, I now have the original gif addresses, but I need help getting em up and out.

smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_2_106.gif
smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_6_1.gif

This might as well be written in Russian, sorrrrrrry.

I am going back to bed.

Go to User CP, click on Edit Signature. Then two boxes appear with your current siggy info on them. The one on the bottom is the one you can edit. Place your curser where you want the pictures to be located. Then look at the little icons above the box and find the one that looks like a postcard with mountains on it. Click on that. A window will open up with a field that starts with http:// In the field, copy and paste the URL address of the pictures you want to display. Then finish and the pictures should display. You can then either preview the changes or just save them.

7_2_106.gif

7_6_1.gif

I'll make it even easier, just copy and paste these directly into the signature editing box.

You did it! I see it under your name. :D

OMG! I almost started to cry, I just kept pushing buttons! LOL LOL
Thanks so much for your help. Want you to know I always look for
your post, you're one of funniest on boards. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members