New Info On JFK Assassination?

capps

Reaction score
Showing now on CNN new info from the DA Dept in Texas. Information that was in a safe kept in the court house in Dallas,transcript of Ruby and Oswald plotting assassination of JFK.

Also with this paperwork is a signed contract for a movie. That's all I know for now.

Interesting.

Not to downplay the significance of the Ruby Oswald connection, but I wonder what the movie was and who ended up getting the part?

capps,

Apparently they do not believe the transcripts are real. I wish something could be proven one way or another so the JFK assassination conspiracy could be put to rest. :confused:

Here's the link-

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/02/18/jfk.memorabilia.ap/index.html?iref=newssearch

Thanks for the link Blondieskatz.I just happened to see this on the news this morning,and thought it was interesting. I also had many doubting questions about the whole thing,but it will get the conspiracy buffs going again,that's for sure!

Wellll, I am still thinking that someone knows and would perhaps 'tell' in a death bed confession or revelation.

The Oliver Stone movie was pretty interesting.

Saw the news bleep yesterday evening as well.

I can see Ruby shooting Oswald in the crowded hallway just like it happened yesterday. Never forget something like that.

So many rumors flew back and forth, and the case appeared to be worked to death trying to put the puzzle together.

I watched some of JFK the other day with Kevin Costner, it was pretty interesting.

I don't mean to be one of those wacky conspiracy theorists,but I still think it was strange that Ruby just decides to take it upon himself to go in and shoot Oswald. I think there was a connection,and ruby needed to take Oswald out before he elaborated on why he was a "patsy"
Supposedly the transcript was a conversation between the two,regarding the mob wanting Robert Kennedy out,but Oswald saying he would take the President out instead. Oswald may have been the lone shooter,but I think there were bigger people behind it.
If this were part of a movie deal,why wasn't the whole script in there? Why just that part?

I used to believe in a conspiracy, but now I just think Oswald did it on his own. It's been so many years and it seems to me if there had been more to it that we'd know something more by now. JMO

Yes, which is why I wonder why this DA had this press conference this morning? Strange.

That's exactly why it caught my attention.I'm sure,through out the years there have been a zillion wacky conspiracy theories the DA's office had to deal with and dismiss.In this situation,where it seems that it was obviously transcripts for a movie,did the DA's office feel they had to have a natonwide press release?

I watched some of JFK the other day with Kevin Costner, it was pretty interesting.
I really enjoyed this movie. My favorite scene was Donald Sutherland as L. Fletcher Prouty. I could watch that scene over and over.

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfkcast.html

I still haven't decided if Oswald acted alone or not. He wasn't insane as others who assassinated or attempted it were. Still have my doubts. Just as we thought JFK was perfection, we discovered he had flaws, so it could be that there was a conspiricy.

That's exactly why it caught my attention.I'm sure,through out the years there have been a zillion wacky conspiracy theories the DA's office had to deal with and dismiss.In this situation,where it seems that it was obviously transcripts for a movie,did the DA's office feel they had to have a natonwide press release?

Because the DA's office is using the CYA technique to try to explain away incredible evidence which was never used in the investigation of JFK's assassination, IMO. Ruby always said he shot Oswald. It is not a " movie script" as it has been called. It is a record of interrogation which will never see the light of day, probably because LBJ is implicated.

I wish you all could talk to the political friend of LBJ who will swear until his dying day that LBJ is behind JFK's assassination. His book was published last year in France and is not available in the USA due to the fact that he names names and says it just like it was, but he knows exactly what he is talking about. His account of the end of Camelot has names, places, and facts to back his story up.

Mark my words. This documentation will be stolen, lost, fly away in a tornado or burn up in a freak fire before it reaches the public domain.

Because the DA's office is using the CYA technique to try to explain away incredible evidence which was never used in the investigation of JFK's assassination, IMO. Ruby always said he shot Oswald. It is not a " movie script" as it has been called. It is a record of interrogation which will never see the light of day, probably because LBJ is implicated.

I wish you all could talk to the political friend of LBJ who will swear until his dying day that LBJ is behind JFK's assassination. His book was published last year in France and is not available in the USA due to the fact that he names names and says it just like it was, but he knows exactly what he is talking about. His account of the end of Camelot has names, places, and facts to back his story up.

Mark my words. This documentation will be stolen, lost, fly away in a tornado or burn up in a freak fire before it reaches the public domain.

--->>>HOW can WE/I get a copy of the book, was the first thing that popped into my head?

Would you tell me the name of the book and the author's name, do you have that information? Have you read the book, or how do you know of it?

I suspect it has to have been handled 'sort' of like the book called, "The Strange Death of Vincent Foster". Media and 'sources' seem to have branded the author of this book as a nut case. Although the official sources for finding Foster's body have him being found in two diverse locations in the park. IMOP, the potential coverup was not well thought out.

Abput the JFK book of which you speak, I would think that book buyer wholesalers, in America would not leave any stone unturned to GET the book on our American bookshelves, huh? Surely some under the cover book seller could get it to our shores, huh? Any PM to me would be appreciated.

--->>>HOW can WE/I get a copy of the book, was the first thing that popped into my head?

Would you tell me the name of the book and the author's name, do you have that information? Have you read the book, or how do you know of it?

I suspect it has to have been handled 'sort' of like the book called, "The Strange Death of Vincent Foster". Media and 'sources' seem to have branded the author of this book as a nut case. Although the official sources for finding Foster's body have him being found in two diverse locations in the park. IMOP, the potential coverup was not well thought out.

Abput the JFK book of which you speak, I would think that book buyer wholesalers, in America would not leave any stone unturned to GET the book on our American bookshelves, huh? Surely some under the cover book seller could get it to our shores, huh? Any PM to me would be appreciated.

I do not know the name of his book, as it is all written and was published in a foreign country in their native language. ( Obviously, he wrote it in English and there was a translation).
The author's name is Billy Sol Estes. He resides near Dallas, Texas.
He remains controversial because he speaks his mind. A person either believes him, or thinks he is a nut, depending on their age and the relevance they impart to what he watched occur.
In his younger years, he was a ring tailed tooter, just like LBJ, but Billy Sol got into legal trouble at one time because of his ' connections'...
He was THERE when the entire LJB/ JFK power struggle over VietNam and over RFK happened, folks, and he is so old now that he is not afraid for his children's and grandchildren's safety.

He says that RFK was as big a liability to LBJ as JFK was, because RFK was cleaning up organized crime. I don't know specifically if he believes that LBJ was behind RFK's assassination or not. I will have to ask the member of his family that I know. It sounds nutty, it sounds like " black helicopters overhead" but back then, the entire bunch of them got away with pretty much what they wanted to do because the media stayed at a respectable distance. Camelot was their journalistic golden goose.

I saw a comment somewhere yesterday to google E. Howard Hunt's (of Watergate fame) deathbed confession,and so I did. There is some really interesting stuff. Supposedly he admitted on his deathbed to a conspiracy to kill JFK,by Johnson and others. Whether they personally arranged the assination or allowed it to happen by the mob,they were involved ,according to him. Crazy??!! Maybe,but interesting.
Someone commented that if all these people were in on or knew about a conspiracy,why haven't they spoken out? But they have. They are either dead now,or dismissed as loonies.I doubt there will ever be any big revelation,it will always be a question unanswered.

I saw a comment somewhere yesterday to google E. Howard Hunt's (of Watergate fame) deathbed confession,and so I did. There is some really interesting stuff. Supposedly he admitted on his deathbed to a conspiracy to kill JFK,by Johnson and others. Whether they personally arranged the assination or allowed it to happen by the mob,they were involved ,according to him. Crazy??!! Maybe,but interesting.
Someone commented that if all these people were in on or knew about a conspiracy,why haven't they spoken out? But they have. They are either dead now,or dismissed as loonies.I doubt there will ever be any big revelation,it will always be a question unanswered.
I will really have to check this one out. I have had the HONOR of meeting E. Howard Hunt. He was a neighbor of a friend when he lived in Miami. Several times she had parties and E. Howard and I had conversations. We clicked as I had told him I lived in DC during Watergate and read the Washington Post articles by Woodward and Bernstein daily during the affair. He had written mysteries by then and I found him to be very intelligent and a fascinating man. My friend was a Cuban born cultural anthropologist who's son changed from the Catholic church to become first an Episcopal Medical missionary then an Episcopal priest. Her get-togethers were always the best. E. Howard fit in perfectly. I'll miss him.

Barn Goddess,
How interesting to know those people.Do let me know what you think when you read up on Hunt's revelations.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smartowl
Back