Kool-Aid Shoes, Oh Yeah!

Oh, I think it's kool about the shoes! :) Wonder what pretty colors they will have? I could do w/o the kool-aid flavor, though.

How do people come up with these ideas.

I don't know, but I'm thinking of making matching bicycle helmets. :D Hi Dingo! Glad you are still with us. How's the bunker?

The bunker is starting to feel like home:D

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">So cute! I would love to get these for my boys even though I don't think they ever tasted Kool Aid in their life.. I won't buy it, but dang those are some cute shoes! </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I don't know any kids who drink Kool-Aid. That was a baby boomer drink. Oh...now I know who will buy those shoes. For a " trip " down memory lane?

"TMZ Disclaimer: TMZ in no way condones the destruction of property for the sole purpose of reliving a childhood dream."

That part made me laugh!

I have a bunch of original kool-aid cups that I have to guard with my life. Every time my friends see them, they're tempted to sneak them out!

WTH?! You guys don't give your kids or grands Kool-Aid?! Mine love it!! Especially when I serve it in the Kool-Aid man pitcher! (They love the pink lemonade!)

I have a bunch of original kool-aid cups that I have to guard with my life. Every time my friends see them, they're tempted to sneak them out!

You got them, Golfmom? I'd be trying to sneak them out your house myself. Did anybody else call the flavor of Kool-Aid by the color of it. My mom would ask what flavor we wanted and we'd say "RED". It never was cherry. Kool-Aid rocks and is right up there with the most perfect food in the world J-E-L-L-O!

WTH?! You guys don't give your kids or grands Kool-Aid?! Mine love it!! Especially when I serve it in the Kool-Aid man pitcher! (They love the pink lemonade!)

That'd be the pink yellow you serve SS! Kool-Aid man pitcher is the bestest.

That'd be the pink yellow you serve SS! Kool-Aid man pitcher is the bestest.
Woohoo! Trust me...I gave it to ALL my kids but the stains I learned to deal with immeditately!! Once I faced that...it was all good! I admit it...I was allowed to drink it as a kid, too! LOL

Oh, now would anyone buy those?! Why?! You don't take care of "stinky" feet by Kool-Aid patches. LMAO You go to the nearest Doctor!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back