FL - Man Charged With 350 Counts of Sex Abuse Against Daughter

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334851,00.html
A Central Florida man was arrested and charged with 350 counts of sexual battery against his young daughter, Local6.com reported.
Police said the man, who wasn't named, also tortured his children by putting them on plastic before lowering a shotgun to their heads.

The mother was also arrested on a charge of child neglect. Investigators said she allowed the abuse to occur.

The parents, who were not named, allegedly beat their children with belts, PVC pipes and a wooden paddle.

One of the children said she had been sexually abused by her father for years and that he would tie her to the bed, place socks over her hands, feet and in her mouth and shock her with a Taser gun, according to the sheriff's report.

The children said they escaped their house over the weekend and reported the abuse to authorities.
http://www.local6.com/news/15483297/detail.html

One of the children told police her dad used a Taser on her and tied her to a bed. Their mother was also arrested and charged with neglect; investigators said she allowed the abuse to happen.

And lock the mother up for the rest of her miserable life too. :furious:

The girl told deputies that her father had sexually abused her more than 350 times starting when she was 7 and ending Thursday. The findings of a sexual-assault examination "were consistent" with the girl's allegations, according to the sheriff's report.

She also said her father tied her to a bed, put socks over her hands and feet and in her mouth and shocked her with a Taser.

The child's aunt said the father insisted she wear oversized clothing to avoid revealing her body. The woman also alleged that he denied the children medical care.

Both younger children told investigators that they were beaten with a wooden paddle called, "The Be Good Paddle" as well as with belts and a pipe.

At least a year ago, the state Department of Children and Families got involved with the family and provided a caseworker for the older son, his aunt said. Details were not available late Sunday
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/seminole/orl-abuse0308mar03,0,7577094.story
ALOT more detail at the above link on the family.

Reached at home, the mother would not comment on the charges.

"It's still under investigation," she said. "There's nothing to say until the investigation is done."
seems mom aint even sitting in jail ...

This is one of the most horrible cases of abuse I've read about here. :furious: :furious:

people like this should be taken out and shot

:furious:
Just shoot the ********.
That poor little girl.

They should castrate him, preferably with an Axe! Mother is just as responsible as he is, she participated in the abuse & and stood by and did nothing to protect these children. They both deserve the harshest sentence that the law allows. I hope they get life! :furious:

They should castrate him, preferably with an Axe! Mother is just as responsible as he is, she participated in the abuse & and stood by and did nothing to protect these children. They both deserve the harshest sentence that the law allows. I hope they get life! :furious:

For once, I hope they get DEATH!

It may seem like a silly point to make, but I can't help but think that these children will be grown soon enough and working. It just KILLS me that their tax dollars will help keep these sick SOBs fed and healthy.

For once, I hope they get DEATH!

It may seem like a silly point to make, but I can't help but think that these children will be grown soon enough and working. It just KILLS me that their tax dollars will help keep these sick SOBs fed and healthy.

OMG, this thought never occurred to me until I read your post. It just makes me sick!!! :bang:

OMG, this thought never occurred to me until I read your post. It just makes me sick!!! :bang:

It's a thought that has occurred to me recently whilst contemplating the DP. (I don't wish to start that debate here, but would discuss in the correct forum, if anyone would like)

It's a thought that has occurred to me recently whilst contemplating the DP. (I don't wish to start that debate here, but would discuss in the correct forum, if anyone would like)

Hi Brefie, just so ya know, I'm pro death penalty. Yes, I too would discuss it in the correct forum.

This is just so sad. Poor kid. What scum of the earth these people are.

How brave those kids were. Have a gun held to your head and suffer all that abuse and you took that chance and ran. That's brave. I guess it never once ocurred to the mom to take that dude's taser and shock his *advertiser censored*s? Tie him up and give him the be good paddle? He had to sleep at some point. They have to go to sleep. Hopefully those poor kids will be able to carry on and get to school and receive excellent counselling. That dude has to be out of his mind. Has to be.

This could be a very stupid question, but was the point of putting them on plastic in case they defecated?

This could be a very stupid question, but was the point of putting them on plastic in case they defecated?
i think he wanted the kids to believe he was about to kill them. he used fear to control them so he could continue the abuse. the plastic would be to catch the blood and wrap the bodies in. that would be my best guess.

Jesus Christ. Thanks for the response. I am heartbroken for these children. How can a father live to 'break' his own children?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back