Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the posts about the craigslist rumors start at post #201 in thread #6 if anyone wanted to refresh their memories. I could not find the original post on craigslist.

Also, does anyone know anything about this body that was found in/near Sunset Park in Henderson on Feb.29th? I posted about it in the possible other victims thread. I can't find much about it other than the body was badly decomposed and it is that of a small person, but not a child.

Haha, no problem, close! You ask good questions. I could have sworn the lip comment came from craigslist, but I also could not find out this afternoon.

This presser is at 10 a.m. in Reno tomorrow, right? That's lunch time for me on the East Coast, so I plan to tune in.

here ya go :)
ok, so is Reno Nevada, mountain time?

Thursday morning Reno police will reveal new information about evidence recovered during the ongoing Brianna Denison murder investigation.

At the same time a press conference will begin at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, the City of Reno’s Web site will be updated with the new information that includes new DNA evidence, as well as newly revealed pieces of evidence connected to the case, police said

eta...this would be the City of Reno's web site....

http://www.cityofreno.com/Index.aspx?page=1421

Also, does anyone know anything about this body that was found in/near Sunset Park in Henderson on Feb.29th? I posted about it in the possible other victims thread. I can't find much about it other than the body was badly decomposed and it is that of a small person, but not a child.

sorry, SH....i don't know anything about that....i must admit i haven't paid much attention to other possible victims, other than the ones LE have reported on.....(pertaining to Reno, that is)

She was idnetified as a woman born 1958.....

She was idnetified as a woman born 1958.....

Thanks. I did see that but it said El Dorado and I didn't realize it was the same case. And none of the stories I found had followup links. Sorry for any confusion.

here ya go :)
ok, so is Reno Nevada, mountain time?

Thursday morning Reno police will reveal new information about evidence recovered during the ongoing Brianna Denison murder investigation.

At the same time a press conference will begin at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, the City of Reno’s Web site will be updated with the new information that includes new DNA evidence, as well as newly revealed pieces of evidence connected to the case, police said

eta...this would be the City of Reno's web site....

http://www.cityofreno.com/Index.aspx?page=1421

Reno is on Pacific time.

Haha, no problem, close! You ask good questions. I could have sworn the lip comment came from craigslist, but I also could not find out this afternoon.

This presser is at 10 a.m. in Reno tomorrow, right? That's lunch time for me on the East Coast, so I plan to tune in.

The presser is at 10:30am. Do you know of an online station that will carry the press conference? Would love the link!

finally found it...whew!

“This case is shocking to us, but to 99.9 percent of the people who live in this community, they have no comprehension and cannot even fathom that someone had done what this guy did,” McDonald said. “He’s a deviant not working on the same moral plane as the rest of us. Something is wrong with this person.”

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080218/NEWS01/80218030/0/NEWS18&theme=DENISON

Yes that's the quote...sounds terribly ominous....

I know we all take Reno rant on Craigslist with a grain of salt, but I thought these two posts today were interesting:

1) http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/596671035.html
Date: 2008-03-05, 1:38PM PST

Just heard a lil rumor that they arrested some guy whose wife turned him in. RPD is just waiting for DNA match to announce it.
Has a 2 year old daughter
Sold his
truck following vehicle description
Used to live in UNR area, but forced his
family to move to damonte ranch following Bri's disappearance.
Wife was in labor the night Bri disappeared, he was no where to be found

anyone else hear this?

2) http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/596741431.html
Date: 2008-03-05, 2:41PM PST

A few Reno citizens WORK THIS CASE and they've learned more than the public has. Those that do know the truth has talked about it to family, friends, etc.

It is true. The killer is in
jail. His wife turned him in. She did have his baby while he was doing all this. He did move them out of their house and he did get another vehicle.
Its all true. Just because they havent told the rest of you about it doesnt mean that its not happening.
Also--more has occured to Bri than you all think. It was worse than you know.
Just watch the news in a few days-tomorrow perhaps? You'll learn the truth.
Dont go off calling people a liar yet---again, just because YOU dont know doesnt mean *advertiser censored*.
Again, MANY PEOPLE are working this case-no one needs to report to you. Or me.

I know we all take Reno rant on Craigslist with a grain of salt, but I thought these two posts today were interesting:

1) http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/596671035.html
Date: 2008-03-05, 1:38PM PST

Just heard a lil rumor that they arrested some guy whose wife turned him in. RPD is just waiting for DNA match to announce it.
Has a 2 year old daughter
Sold his
truck following vehicle description
Used to live in UNR area, but forced his
family to move to damonte ranch following Bri's disappearance.
Wife was in labor the night Bri disappeared, he was no where to be found

anyone else hear this?

2) http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/596741431.html
Date: 2008-03-05, 2:41PM PST

A few Reno citizens WORK THIS CASE and they've learned more than the public has. Those that do know the truth has talked about it to family, friends, etc.

It is true. The killer is in
jail. His wife turned him in. She did have his baby while he was doing all this. He did move them out of their house and he did get another vehicle.
Its all true. Just because they havent told the rest of you about it doesnt mean that its not happening.
Also--more has occured to Bri than you all think. It was worse than you know.
Just watch the news in a few days-tomorrow perhaps? You'll learn the truth.
Dont go off calling people a liar yet---again, just because YOU dont know doesnt mean *advertiser censored*.
Again, MANY PEOPLE are working this case-no one needs to report to you. Or me.

whoa!!!!:eek:
thanks for posting this....interesting

eta...how far is damonte ranch from Reno?

As I've mentioned previously (to derisive comments from some) I have a BIL in local LE. He's very closed mouth to me, but does talk to his sister/my wife.

I take CL posts with enough salt to give hypertension to the entire state of Nevada.

Nothing in these two posts is inconsistent with what Mrs. has heard. And that's all I'm going to say.

nothing inconsistent, meaning it's true, right?
or did you mean nothing consistent

I am very careful with my language. I believe you understood me correctly above.

ok, just wanted to make sure...thanks ....

oh my...i hope this freak is in jail...this is great news...

hey newshound!....thanks for checking back in on that site!!...i never thought to keep checking in on the posts there...i'm sure glad you did!
WTG!

Understand that I have no insight whatsoever on what tomorrow's announcement will be. All I can comment on are the tidbits I have heard.

I cannot back a single one of them up with any sort of link or other reference. I don't expect anyone to give them any weight whatsoever. They may all be wrong.

oh, i understand ....no problem...

again...great sleuthing, newshound!

ok, i'm going on the assumption this is true...so he IS married, & most likely the baby shoe is his 2 yr old's.....so what LE requested from the public worked....they asked for folks to contact them if anyone moved abruptly, or sold their vehicle within the timeframe.....it sure fits, that he was nowhere to be found the night Brianna went missing.........so maybe they picked this guy up the day before, or the day they released the article about the press conf being scheduled for tomorrow.......wow

if this is true...& i do believe it is, then the city of Reno can certainly breathe a sigh of relief....

everybody keep curtains on your glass windows & your doors locked!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member