Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be Washoe County Jail on Parr blvd... Reno, nv

but I was thinking maybe the perp had already done time for possibly a misdemeanor or other for which they wouldn't necessarily have his DNA...

Heads UP

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080305/NEWS18/80305042&oaso=news.rgj.com%2Fbreakingnews
Brianna Denison’s mother will be appearing Friday on the “Dr. Phil” television show to speak out about her daughter’s murder.

Bridgette Denison will be featured on the show, one of her first television interviews since Denison, 19, was found strangled Feb. 15 in a southeast Reno field
SNIP
Later this month, a Dateline MSNBC program about the investigation that also includes an interview with Denison’s mother, will be aired.

I wondered when I heard there was going to be a press conference if they had caught the guy.

snow,
i found that sort of sad. That the 2 we tried,,,those babies have a father who's already done time! Poor kid's off to a great start....

Yes, but hopefully they learned a lesson and now will become honest and GOOD fathers to their babies.

Naw, it's not just you lol.
I don't like Dr. Phil either. And am I ever curious why this was announced today since the news conference is today. ~~~I have mixed feelings about it.

hmmm....that seems a bit odd, imo...to be on a talk show so soon...or is it just me????

(i don't like Dr Phil anyway)

I use to like Dr. Phil when I thought he was trying to help people. I don't watch him any more after the Brittany Spears thing. I believe she is mentally sick and he cared more for his ratings than he did her life.

Brianna's Mother probably taped the interview a while back.

good...kinda thought i might get blasted for that comment....yeah, i know what you mean, Mac....

just seems odd to show up on a talk show this soon, & especially around the press conference....*sighs* oh well....

I know we all take Reno rant on Craigslist with a grain of salt, but I thought these two posts today were interesting:

1) http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/596671035.html
Date: 2008-03-05, 1:38PM PST

Just heard a lil rumor that they arrested some guy whose wife turned him in. RPD is just waiting for DNA match to announce it.
Has a 2 year old daughter
Sold his
truck following vehicle description
Used to live in UNR area, but forced his
family to move to damonte ranch following Bri's disappearance.
Wife was in labor the night Bri disappeared, he was no where to be found

anyone else hear this?

2) http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/596741431.html
Date: 2008-03-05, 2:41PM PST

A few Reno citizens WORK THIS CASE and they've learned more than the public has. Those that do know the truth has talked about it to family, friends, etc.

It is true. The killer is in
jail. His wife turned him in. She did have his baby while he was doing all this. He did move them out of their house and he did get another vehicle.
Its all true. Just because they havent told the rest of you about it doesnt mean that its not happening.
Also--more has occured to Bri than you all think. It was worse than you know.
Just watch the news in a few days-tomorrow perhaps? You'll learn the truth.
Dont go off calling people a liar yet---again, just because YOU dont know doesnt mean *advertiser censored*.
Again, MANY PEOPLE are working this case-no one needs to report to you. Or me.

WOW..........if this is true, it does answer the question of why they're waiting until today (it's the wee hours of the morning here) to have the press conference. They needed the extra two days to get everything lined up - perhaps awaiting the outcome of some tests, and alerting the national news media. That is, if this is true....................

I really hope they have this man in custody. I also hope beside the tip from the wife, if he did sell the truck,that the person who bought the truck also turned him in. I'd be wondering about that truck if I bought it and then found the description in the news later. If they have the truck they may also have the DNA from Brianna and the December vic in that truck.
Keeping my fingers crossed here.

It would be great if this is really the case. They need to have their ducks in a row going in tho. They cannot afford any more mistakes so I can see why they would take their time with DNA tests. Then again...they might not have anything to report today. I will be anxiously awaiting to see.

http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/580666271.html

I think that this is the original post that some of you were looking for from Craigs List.

Hoping for good news later today.Not sure if they'll have this on KKOH or not.
That's it! Thanks FXSTS! And thanks to Skipper, and close for your work.

If this is true about the perp, it definitely falls in the description of him being a family man and having had a kid recently that many on here were talking about. If this is the perp, now we know why it took so long for an s/o to come forward....she had just had a baby. How terrifying to suspect your s/o of murder and have your, a kid and an infant's welfare at stake.

WOW..........if this is true, it does answer the question of why they're waiting until today (it's the wee hours of the morning here) to have the press conference. They needed the extra two days to get everything lined up - perhaps awaiting the outcome of some tests, and alerting the national news media. That is, if this is true....................
If this Damonte Ranch part is true, isn't that area just south of where Bri's body was found? I found Damonte Ranch Pkwy on the map, but and other people out there would know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan