Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Reno City site or their own RPD site?

I would have to assume the news is something significant to announce a simultaneous release on the City site page set up specifically for Brianna's investigation.

Look what I just came across on RGJ,

Fast Fact
New information about evidence in the Brianna Denison case can be obtained about 10:30 a.m. Thursday on the city of Reno Web site, www.cityofreno.com. There will be a special link for the Denison investigation under "In the News."
The new Web page dedicated to the Denison investigation features suspect information, links to news releases, photos of evidence and where to call with tips.

I don't know if this will be the source of any live stream though...

Ok...I'm thinking they have a great idea exactly who they are looking for, but they can't track him down. I think we will get a pic of the guy, and find that his sig. other turned him in.

I'm Psychic. I have ESP........N.....

Ok...I'm thinking they have a great idea exactly who they are looking for, but they can't track him down. I think we will get a pic of the guy, and find that his sig. other turned him in.

If you had ESP......N......HD you would know where they could find him.

Wow, I never thought of that one. You may be on to something. When you have the chance, can you tell me what will be the winning Lotto numbers in New York?

Wow, I never thought of that one. You may be on to something. When you have the chance, can you tell me what will be the winning Lotto numbers in New York?

yes, & i lost a ring a few months back...can you tell me where it is?

If this Damonte Ranch part is true, isn't that area just south of where Bri's body was found? I found Damonte Ranch Pkwy on the map, but and other people out there would know better.

Yup.......it's southeast of the city off state route 395 and near the 431 that goes to Lake Tahoe.

hahahahaha! funny!

*ahem* 6-19-32-33-39

gosh, we need or someone from the area to post the press conf, as it's being shown live, just in case others can't see it live on TV...

where's ...rollex????...anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members