50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Douglas Alan Mueller may not be our guy-I spoke with Scottsdale for a while today (super nice SGT in charge of missing persons!) and they are pretty sure that Doug's prints are in APHIS because of previous unsavory activity if you read me. He (SGT) is calling or emailing me back with a definitive because he saw a card, but did not know if it was in APHIS for sure. He had a different middle name, so he is rechecking everything as well so we know for sure.....

DAVID PRESTON HINDS
voluntary missing since January 16, 1995

thanks believe, for all your work on this one...when you know, let us know, so I can get back to the drawing board, lol...

Kaylenbabysims,
I wonder if the DNA was ever compared as was mentioned in your second link.

DAVID PRESTON HINDS
voluntary missing since January 16, 1995

Boo hoo! Mr. Hinds did a ton of prison time for the majority of his hard life, said the detective I spoke too. He would have popped up for sure.

Cross another name off....

Boo hoo! Mr. Hinds did a ton of prison time for the majority of his hard life, said the detective I spoke too. He would have popped up for sure.

Where did we get the info about BK being run in what databases? How sure are we the info is correct? Has it all be verified by one of us?

Cant remember if he was suggested before or not.. I know he has the chin thing going on.. But I did see other missing people that had chins like this in some pictures but in other pictures some seemed to be at a lighter weight and not have the same looking chin they had before.. so ........ just in case :)

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/408dmita.html
http://www.chilhavisto.rai.it/clv/English/misteri/2000-2001/Unterhuber.htm
but BK does not have any scars on his thigh...

okay just thought i'd throw it out there just incase, it could of been overlooked! Hopefully the poor guy will get a dna match soon!

I love the new eyes...keep it coming, please!!!!!

Did you add him to the "Those we can rule out for sure" thread here on WS?

Here is the only article I found that says the doe in Boston was not Unterhuber.....I think there are alot of similarities, maybe the scar on the thigh faded light enough to be barely visible?

http://www.doenetwork.org/media/news1.html

Unterhuber had disappeared from northern Italy in 1988, and his passport had been found in a Boston homeless shelter.
Ultimately, a forensic dentist with the state Medical Examiner’s Office said the skeleton was not Unterhuber’s because its teeth did not match his. "I was totally astonished. Everything seemed to match like a glove," Lingoes said. Although disappointed, Lingoes said he was convinced that he could identify other victims.

Grreat job! What handsome guy. Someone is looking for him - just haven't connected yet! I don't want to be cynical, but I do wonder why Benjamin had not been "found" yet. It's been a long time....

I took a go at making a photo of BK about 20 years younger give or take....and here it is....it isn't the best but I did do it in 1 1/2 hours....so if anyone thinks anything inparticular needs to be changed then please let me know and I will work on it.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg111/iceman21740/bkyounger.jpg

Thanks,
Kel

Hey dimples, great job! I am going to post it right up in the thread here..

bkyounger.jpg

I sent this off with an update to BK and his folks...I asked them to send back any changes they would make and will post any feedback I receive!!!!!

:blowkiss:

Douglas Alan Mueller may not be our guy-I spoke with Scottsdale for a while today (super nice SGT in charge of missing persons!) and they are pretty sure that Doug's prints are in APHIS because of previous unsavory activity if you read me. He (SGT) is calling or emailing me back with a definitive because he saw a card, but did not know if it was in APHIS for sure. He had a different middle name, so he is rechecking everything as well so we know for sure.....

Hello Believe09!

Any news on Douglas yet? I still think he's the closest resemblance....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni