"The last time that I checked, a nipple was not a dangerous weapon"

"After nipple rings are inserted, the skin can often heal around the piercing, and the rings can be extremely difficult and painful to remove," Allred said in the letter."

Only if you let them heal wrong. No piercing is suppose to be left to heal like that.

god no, they are supposed to rotate. there is something seriously wrong with a piercing if you can't move it. How could you possibly clean the darn thing?

I had to read the article to see which type of piercing she had to remove. The one she needed the pliers for was a ring which is sometimes hard to remove without some help. I'm goint to go all TMI here, so if anybody would rather remain in the dark about my body piercings, just don't read the next part m'kay?

I had this happen when I tried to change a nipple ring. It healed just fine, but I couldn't get the damn ball in the center of the ring off. We had to use pliers as well. It hurt quite a bit and I've never used a ring since. I can see how this could happen. Why they would maker her remove it beyond me. They aren't sharp or particularly pointy. Makes no sense to me at all.

I had to read the article to see which type of piercing she had to remove. The one she needed the pliers for was a ring which is sometimes hard to remove without some help. I'm goint to go all TMI here, so if anybody would rather remain in the dark about my body piercings, just don't read the next part m'kay?

I had this happen when I tried to change a nipple ring. It healed just fine, but I couldn't get the damn ball in the center of the ring off. We had to use pliers as well. It hurt quite a bit and I've never used a ring since. I can see how this could happen. Why they would maker her remove it beyond me. They aren't sharp or particularly pointy. Makes no sense to me at all.

I m trying to figure out exactly what type of danger a nipple ring poses to passengers on a plane??

Unless your boarding to join the mile high club I do not see the risk?????

I m trying to figure out exactly what type of danger a nipple ring poses to passengers on a plane??

O/T Pssst. I'm in chat.

I have never been asked to take out my earrings. I think someone was getting their jollies off on this one.

None that I can figure. The occasional ouchie when it gets caught on things, but that's hardly a risk to the safety and well-being of the entire flight.

Are you people crazy? A nipple ring may well be the new weapon of terrorists. All that woman had to do was wear a heavier sweater and sneak it onto the plane. Once there she might have taken off her sweater and revealed her thin t-shirt (braless underneath, I'm sure!!!:eek: ) and then the pilot and co-pilot would have been completely incapacitated.

The plane could have gone down into a flaming pile of debris while the entire crew and most of the passengers were rendered stupid by this woman's provocatively pierced nipple. Imagine the lives that could have been lost. Even worse, some children might have seen the outline of the nipple ring!

I am completely shocked and outraged that no one here sees the inherent and very real danger that nipple rings pose to our society and freedom as we know it!

:rolleyes:

I am completely shocked and outraged that no one here sees the inherent and very real danger that nipple rings pose to our society and freedom as we know it!

EXACTLY, she may have caused an airplane malfunction.

Are you people crazy? A nipple ring may well be the new weapon of terrorists. All that woman had to do was wear a heavier sweater and sneak it onto the plane. Once there she might have taken off her sweater and revealed her thin t-shirt (braless underneath, I'm sure!!!:eek: ) and then the pilot and co-pilot would have been completely incapacitated.

The plane could have gone down into a flaming pile of debris while the entire crew and most of the passengers were rendered stupid by this woman's provocatively pierced nipple. Imagine the lives that could have been lost. Even worse, some children might have seen the outline of the nipple ring!

Well of course. Now that you put it that way, it makes perfect sense. I don't know what I was thinking earlier. Maybe we should start pulling people aside for random nipple ring searches. Damn, I can't ever fly again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back