FLDS compound in Texas Court proceedings ONLY please!!!!!

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Ok continuing on from here

DUH! I forgot to put #4 Sorry guys, maybe a mod could fix it for me please?

Ok continuing on from here

DUH! I forgot to put #4 Sorry guys, maybe a mod could fix it for me please?

I think it would be good to PM a mod to ask this, rather than hope a mod reads the post?

thanks for the new thread.

Thanks Ladybass.

I was out most of the afternoon and had company this evening, so I've missed some reports. I have a question. Is the hearing tomorrow going to be televised by one of the major media outlets like CNN or Fox News?

Thanks Ladybass!
Yes I am quite certain the men will pop a cork. Having to listen to a lady judge. If they don't get the kids back they may have a revolution on there hands.

Ladybass what do you think?

Thanks Ladybass!
Yes I am quite certain the men will pop a cork. Having to listen to a lady judge. If they don't get the kids back they may have a revolution on there hands.

The men will most likely keep quiet and let the woman talk. I would hate and at the same time love to be in the courtroom when the court awards custody to the state. I beleive we will be in for an all out WAR when that happens!

The men are cowards, but once they realize they are now gonna be stopped there will be h*ll to pay I am sure!

Thanks Ladybass.

I was out most of the afternoon and had company this evening, so I've missed some reports. I have a question. Is the hearing tomorrow going to be televised by one of the major media outlets like CNN or Fox News?

I highly doubt that the court hearing will be televised cause there is a gag order in place, however I am sure it will be the main story in the news tomorow! Thank god, cause I am sick and tired of politics, election, and the pope. (No offense to anyone else)

Do you know why the FLDS men want the children back so badly?

Imagine 15 wives and no kids to distract them!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Ladybass!

Can you imagine the mens reaction to a woman judge like Judge Judy! :)

I highly doubt that the court hearing will be televised cause there is a gag order in place, however I am sure it will be the main story in the news tomorow! Thank god, cause I am sick and tired of politics, election, and the pope. (No offense to anyone else)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The boys for construction work and the girls to barter with for more under age sex for themselves. :(

children are currency to them.

Can you imagine them taking the witness stand saying do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth & nothing but the truth so help you God?

As long as as you don't ask me where my husband is.

How old were you when you got married? Ummmmm I don't know, but my husband told me to say 21.

Did you have any kids when you were 16 or under? No but my husband did
In the eyes of our church we weren't considered a Mom.

The men will most likely keep quiet and let the woman talk. I would hate and at the same time love to be in the courtroom when the court awards custody to the state. I beleive we will be in for an all out WAR when that happens!

The men are cowards, but once they realize they are now gonna be stopped there will be h*ll to pay I am sure!

My thoughts exactly...they're sitting back now, making plans. Not really thinking that many kids won't be returning. When the state keeps them they will come out with a vengence. It will be ugly.

The boys for construction work and the girls to barter with for move under age sex for themselves. :(

children are currency to them.

Defintly head on right there!!!!!

They'll all be pregnant again real soon, men will be bed jumping from one mom to the next.

They need the kids back to get there monthly welfare checks.

They'll all be pregnant again real soon, men will be bed jumping from one mom to the next.

They need the kids back to get there monthly welfare checks.

And those kids will be taken away as well, I betcha!

I would imagine that there's a real concern on the part of the FLDS men that if those children start talking, they might expose ritual abuse - physical and sexual abuse.

If the authorities find that some of the children are alone at the YFZ ranch and their biological parents are in other FLDS communities in other states, that might open up those communities to closer scrutiny and the parents in those other communities to being charged with abandonment and participating in transporting children across state lines for the purpose of sex.

Question for everyone..............do you think any of those children will be allowed to return to the YFZ ranch?

I'm stoked to see that pretty much everyone on this thread is now completely educated about this group of monsters and that those defending their "rights" have become somewhat silent after learning the truth about the FLDS and how the mothers are either brainwashed, complict in the abuse or simply too beaten down and controlled to protect their children. Regardless of why, these moms cannot protect their kids and are likely a danger to them as they will either help the abusers abuse them, will abuse them themselves, or will stand by and do nothing. Having these mothers housed with their children where they can continue to tell them to be silent about the abuse or they will got to hell, would be a tragic mistake and I'm glad Texas stopped that. They scare me!! That one who kept smiling: Talk about Stepford wife!! She looks like a robot. And all of them seem so rehearsed and phony. The fact is, in these homes/communities, you have a bunch of children either raising themselves because some of the sisterwives refuse to do so, or they are too mentally ill to do so after years of degradation and abuse, leaving the lesser sister wives to handle the task alone along with the regular slave labor most of these women must endure. One or two women cannot properly raise 20-40 kids alone, with love and attention to each. So, there is chaos and a lack of parenting. Couple that with the fact that these same, neglected children then get married at 13, 14, 15, 16, and have children at the same time, when they are too young to be equipped to do so, you open the door for even more neglect or abuse. Carolyn Jessop talked about watching mothers routinely slap their small children as hard as they could and this was pre-Warren Jeffs era. Imagine the pressure these women are under, with often evil sister wives and evil husbands, not enough food, little warmth or affection from anyone else (how many have described life in the FLDS) and then one can see that abuse is even more likely to occur. My fear is that people will be fooled by the PR of this group and Texas will be pressured to wrap the case up and release these kids. I really hope it does not happen but I'm afraid it could.
By the way, did anyone happen to catch that on the video tour of the compound, the woman showed a picture of her kid as a baby and then said, "These are people who came to visit her when she was born." Those people appeared to be mostly children in the photo and I have no doubt they were the baby's siblings. These nuts are such liars and so revolting to me. After following the stories about the FLDS for years - I am obsessed - I am so happy that the truth about them is coming out, especially on this site where it's much too hard to bullsh*&t. You guys had it all figured out in a matter of days - what took me years to learn. Great sleuthing as always!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back