Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
COF88 has an interesting post. I also think the murderer operates in his comfort zone and trolls the area through living there or working. He may even live in the area because this is the type girl that he fantasize about hurting. I've wondered if he might do drugs or alcohol since he was probably making a lot of noise trying to get into the previous victim's door. That wasn't a very smart thing to do. Letting her go, threatening her, then coming back wasn't an organized type crime that would suggest he's one of those organized uncatchable serial killer types.

I think he believes at this point that he has gotten away with Bri's murder. He is going to be very careful now. I think in his mind...it was "perfect" and that LE will never catch him even though he knows he left DNA and other things behind.

I think you make good points, Txsvicki. I think you are right about his comfort zone. I don't think he drinks much or does drugs tho.

If any of you need photographs of Reno or specific information on the "layout" of certain areas, let me know. did a great job taking pictures early on and it contributed quite a bit, I thought.

Have there been many serial rapists that were found out to be "cross dressers"also? I have always thought that this guy is a cross dresser but don't know if that particular perversion is often associated with crimes such as this.

I haven't heard of anything in the description of this person that would lead me to believe he was a crossdresser or transvestite in any way. I think he is very much a "normal presenting" heterosexual.

I would like to have photos of the house where she was abducted from various places along the roadway at night with the lights on to prove you can see inside the house from there. I don't know if it would be possible or not for you to get those...but would answer a lot of questions. Thanks! (Even if no photos...if you drive by and let us know if you can see inside that home from the road at night with a light on would be a great help.)

I think he believes at this point that he has gotten away with Bri's murder. He is going to be very careful now. I think in his mind...it was "perfect" and that LE will never catch him even though he knows he left DNA and other things behind.

I think you make good points, Txsvicki. I think you are right about his comfort zone. I don't think he drinks much or does drugs tho.

Question- you mentioned dec vic missing panties- would they be the panties she was wearing the night of her assault- or other?

They didn't say. They only said one of the vic's pair were still missing. They gave no other description or hint at how he obtained them. Since he was not in the apartment of vic #2, I would have to assume he kept the ones she was wearing at the time of the assault. However, the pair could be Brianna's.

I haven't heard of anything in the description of this person that would lead me to believe he was a crossdresser or transvestite in any way. I think he is very much a "normal presenting" heterosexual.

I would like to have photos of the house where she was abducted from various places along the roadway at night with the lights on to prove you can see inside the house from there. I don't know if it would be possible or not for you to get those...but would answer a lot of questions. Thanks! (Even if no photos...if you drive by and let us know if you can see inside that home from the road at night with a light on would be a great help.)
has taken a lot of photos and they're posted on the STICKY: case related photos thread. :)

They didn't say. They only said one of the vic's pair were still missing. They gave no other description or hint at how he obtained them. Since he was not in the apartment of vic #2, I would have to assume he kept the ones she was wearing at the time of the assault. However, the pair could be Brianna's.
Has anyone ASKED if the pp are Dec vic? Sticking with the fact of the PP "design" is relevant, I do not think they were vic #2 or they would not have released them, they were hoping someone recognized them.

Is there any links to the failed Nov. vic and the Dec vic- have they been explored? Call me crazycat- but I feel these all may have been linked, as a retribution possibly, and he is done. The message for whom this was intended was received and things have righted- I know it seems out there- just posting my gut

Interesting theory. I am sure LE has entertained the idea the victims could have crossed each other's paths at some time either in the neighborhood or at school. I have not heard any mention if they know of such a connection between the two. It is something which should be explored. I certainly had not considered it a possibility and am really glad you brought it up!!

"Police have linked Denison's abduction and death through DNA to at least two other sexually motivated attacks near the abduction site.

Struffert said Thursday the pink and black panties were found intertwined with Denison's body. Police said they are confident Denison's killer left the underwear.

Investigators said the killer has a fetish for collecting underwear and had taken a pair of underwear from a previous victim. Police would not disclose which victim owned the underwear."
http://www.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080307/NEWS01/803070517/0/NEWS18
It does not appear they were referring to Brianna. I think it was likely the December victim.

Interesting theory. I am sure LE has entertained the idea the victims could have crossed each other's paths at some time either in the neighborhood or at school. I have not heard any mention if they know of such a connection between the two. It is something which should be explored. I certainly had not considered it a possibility and am really glad you brought it up!!

well you know, I pretend I'm SS and I write what comes up:blowkiss:

Thank you, Softsoul.

Now hery s an interesting statement:

found intertwined with Denison's body

http://www.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...70517/0/NEWS18

Before, they mentioned they were intertwined together...but not WITH her body. They had previously stated they were found "near" her body.

I have heard they were found intertwined together near her body, on her body and intertwined with her body. Who really knows at this point? :confused: While I'm sure LE is busting butt on this case, they have not done a great job of informing the public. Too little info and too many conflicting/confusing reports, i.e. suspect description, DNA. The media plays a role as well. Let's hope LE does a better job of communicating with each other.

Here you go....I fixed it! http://www.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080307/NEWS01/803070517/0/NEWS18

Struffert pleaded again Thursday for the owner of the black thong panties to come forward, saying the woman has information that could break open the case.

"The drive is to get the owner of the Pink Panther underwear to come forward," Struffert said.

She encouraged victims of unreported burglaries and who have missed underwear after using a laundromat to call police.

Police said they believe the serial rapist turned killer is known in the community and probably still lives here.

(Bolded by me)

Here you go....I fixed it! http://www.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080307/NEWS01/803070517/0/NEWS18

Struffert pleaded again Thursday for the owner of the black thong panties to come forward, saying the woman has information that could break open the case.

"The drive is to get the owner of the Pink Panther underwear to come forward," Struffert said.

She encouraged victims of unreported burglaries and who have missed underwear after using a laundromat to call police.

Police said they believe the serial rapist turned killer is known in the community and probably still lives here.

(Bolded by me)

SS- just a thought, if they are asking ladies to check their laundry- they are clueless as to who these belong to, thus my theory.. Planted, un-traceable, and with purpose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie