CA - Sandra Bullock unhurt after suspected drunk driver hits car

Didn't some drunk try to run them over here in seal beach last year or something like that? These 2 should stay off the road lol.

Didn't some drunk try to run them over here in seal beach last year or something like that? These 2 should stay off the road lol.

It does make me wonder if it were a stalker which got them this second time also. :(

They were very lucky they weren't hurt. My friend is working on that movie with Sandra. He is coming for a visit in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to hear all about it.

For the record, I adore Sandy, but anyone ever try to total a vehicle at 15-20 miles an hour? Thinking demolition derbys and the few accidents I have been in over the years and just not buying the speed limits provided in the reports to total a vehicle, let alone both of them. In my area, the only places with speed limits of 20 MPH is around schools during school hours. Thru town is 25 with most folks going 30-35 and cell phones glued to their ears. I t-boned a lady last year that ran a red light, she was doing 45 and I was doing 30 (I slowed down because the light hadn't changed and then did a 1/2 block away,) but still didn't total either vehicle.

Just not buying the both vehicles were totaled part of the story, given the speed.

ME think it was NO accident :waitasec: Hinky Meter says it was a hate drive.
JMHO

PS: I got an e-mail from a friend today telling me - brother worked for them and that my premonitions about all the stuff I had posted on the other thread is spooky...because it is far more then then just premonition. :waitasec::waitasec:
WOW !!!

They were very lucky they weren't hurt. My friend is working on that movie with Sandra. He is coming for a visit in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to hear all about it.

MHO is that you will hear what Sandra wants people to know or think....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back