More than half teenage girls have been pregnant!

Pepper

Former Member
Reaction score
Just heard that more than half the underage teen girls are or have been pregnant. Suprising? Nope. Abusive? You bet!!

No it's not suprising. That's what they were bred or born for, to be a pedophile's sex slave.

The girls must become invisible when they get pregnant, since none of those women interviewed by Larry King had seen or known of young, pregnant or married teens.
Susan

You guys do realize that they keep a fertility chart for every married woman in the FLDS, right? Because Warren Jeffs decreed that ONLY SEX FOR PROCREATION IS ALLOWED each husband has a chart for his wives and can only have sex with them during their "fertile time". Once they are pregnant, no more sex, once they are not ovulating, no more sex....but during their fertile time, they MUST have sex....because for them, it's all about REQUIRED procreation.

These young girls are used like brood mares...they are TRYING TO GET THEM PREGNANT as soon as possible, and after that, as many TIMES as possible. And they will KEEP doing it - because it's required as a tenet of their FAITH. Once the woman cannot have children any more (for whatever reason) all sex stops. You do not have sex for FUN in the FLDS, but for making babies - no babies - no sex. This is one of the reasons each man needs minimum 3 wives, otherwise you'd run out of fertile women very quickly. Soooo, if you keep marrying younger and younger new girls, you can keep having sex, and producing offspring right up until your death...you can't do that if all your wives are as old as YOU.

Pretty darn convenient for the men, huh? He just fathers the kids but cannot possibly PARENT them, support them or even remember all of them. He just contributes some sperm and then shows up and has family night - where he "trains" the next generation of child brides and goes on about his life - OUTSIDE THE HOME. The wives bear the kids, raise the kids, provide for the kids, care for the kids and Dad just reigns over the whole bunch from afar - with an iron fist. The women take all the blame if the kids get into trouble too - the woman was obviously not "sweet" enough during pregnancy or in training the children so they turned out all wrong. If the child is perfect, the DAD is credited...if not, it's the MOTHER that ruined the child.

So it does NOT surprise me that EVERY little child-bride is pregnant or has been pregnant - the INTENT is to get every female who has reached puberty with child immediately and keep them with child from then on.

Just get out the stud book and see which mare or filly is next in line in the breeding barn.....wonder if the men sit around at night and compare "percentages"? I mean does a "98% foal rate" get him special Temple privileges?

It's just :sick::sick::sick:

My Opinion

Sorry, can't find a link, but heard it on TV - Fox. Yeah TGI, they must be invisible! Sick.

463 children total in CPS custody - from newborns to age 17
250 girls, 213 boys
53 girls ages 14-17
31 of those 53 girls (14-15-16 and 17 years old) are either pregnant now or have AT LEAST ONE child (some may have more than one child, CPS is not sure yet)
NONE of the girls is legally married

463 children total in CPS custody - from newborns to age 17
250 girls, 213 boys
53 girls ages 14-17
31 of those 53 girls (14-15-16 and 17 years old) are either pregnant now or have AT LEAST ONE child (some may have more than one child, CPS is not sure yet)
NONE of the girls is legally married

Wouldn't you like to know how many boys between 14-17? It should be about the same 45-55, but given their habit of sending the teen boys off, I bet there are less than 40 boys in that age bracket.

I posted an article in the news thread. They did have a doctor that was licensed to practice in Utah, Arizona and Texas in the compound. Funny, he never reported a thing.

One girl, younger than 16, has four children and says she is pregnant again.
Another, interviewed by law enforcement, looks at her husband when asked her age before responding that she is 18.

The affidavits also for the first time provide detail about some children first interviewed on the ranch by CPS case workers in what Meisner said Tuesday was a "very volatile situation."
Long described CPS interviews with seven girls, one of whom said she has two children but doesn't know her own age. Her 8-year-old stepdaughter, however, told CPS the girl is younger than 16 and has four children, the affidavit states.
Another young-looking girl, asked by case workers her age, looked at her husband, who said, "You are 18," according to the affidavit. The girl then told CPS she is 18 and has a 10-month-old.

Long also described overseeing the removal of marriage records from the compound - one of which documented an FLDS member with 20 wives with no records of death or divorce, according to the affidavit.
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2008/apr/10/teen-girls-from-yfz-ranch-near-eldorado-have/

TEEN BOYS

http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695271197,00.html

SAN ANGELO, Texas — More than two dozen FLDS teenage boys removed from the YFZ Ranch nearly two weeks ago are trying to maintain their way of life nearly 400 miles from the judge that will soon decide their fate.

"Every indication is that the boys are doing fine," said Dan Adams, owner of the Cal Farley's Boys Ranch, located about 400 miles from San Angelo.

TEEN BOYS

http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695271197,00.html

SAN ANGELO, Texas — More than two dozen FLDS teenage boys removed from the YFZ Ranch nearly two weeks ago are trying to maintain their way of life nearly 400 miles from the judge that will soon decide their fate.

"Every indication is that the boys are doing fine," said Dan Adams, owner of the Cal Farley's Boys Ranch, located about 400 miles from San Angelo.

So I made a good guess. Probably less than 30 boys 14-17. Hmmmm. :furious:

Wouldn't you like to know how many boys between 14-17? It should be about the same 45-55, but given their habit of sending the teen boys off, I bet there are less than 40 boys in that age bracket.

There are even FEWER! About 2 dozen teenage boys are reported in CPS Custody - THAT'S ALL. There are 53 age 14-17 girls and about 24 age 14-17 boys.

They are keeping the teenage boys separate - at a "Boys Ranch" - they aren't with the younger children.

Yeah, Pepper when you made that guess ... I had to google to see how close you were ... I just had a feeling you nailed it.

Thanks for looking that up golfmom! So now the question is that given birth rates of boys vs. girls in a large population are similar, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOYS? Were they exiled? Did they suffer more birth defects that caused an early death? Or, horrors, were they murdered?

Thanks for looking that up golfmom! So now the question is that given birth rates of boys vs. girls in a large population are similar, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOYS? Were they exiled? Did they suffer more birth defects that caused an early death? Or, horrors, were they murdered?

I think that they were very selective of what teen boys were "invited" to join them at YFZ. I really don't think that the boys were abandoned in TX, but were probably left behind in UT or AZ.

If you have 2 carriers of fumarase deficiency, there's a 25% chance of any child of theirs dying from it, 50% chance of producing another carrier, and a 25% chance of having the disease stop with the child because neither gene is passed on. I wonder if there's something that is sex-linked and lethal in this population, such as Duchenne muscular dystrophy, where it kills the boys. Or perhaps there's something sex-linked, like color blindness, that might drive the leaders to do away with them.
Just my opinion: I've got lots!

I haven't read this whole thread yet, but Nancy Grace is covering this now. It's being reported that 31 underage girls ARE pregnant. The statistics are 3 out of 5 teenage girls. 31 girls out of 53, ages 14 to 17

Warren Jeffs refers to sexual intercourse as "Heavenly Relations."

Nancy Grace is also addressing the alleged 2 missing children. Interestingly, the mother said originally 2 boys are missing, but now says the 2-year-old is a girl.

I think that they were very selective of what teen boys were "invited" to join them at YFZ. I really don't think that the boys were abandoned in TX, but were probably left behind in UT or AZ.
Oh, I didn't think of that. That would mean that either there are parents in TX with kids left behind in AZ/UT or there are parents in AZ/UT whose kids were sent to TX without the parents. Abusive either way you look at it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back